Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New rules! Jagex now allows RWTing !!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Thus
[ Display Name History ]

Thus

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,209 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Fine, good point. But you are still going to play the game anyway. Even if you can buy armor and gp

Jonanananas
[ Display Name History ]

Jonanananas

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,289 posts
  • RSN:Jonanananas
  • Clan:World60pengs

I'm more worried about the line in the new rule that states

This includes, but is not limited to: purchasing gold or items for RuneScape on 3rd party websites, buying a RuneScape account on 3rd party websites, paying someone to increase your account's experience (XP) and paying someone to complete quests and activities on your behalf.

This makes it sound like soon Jagex will be selling not only gold and items via SOF, but also accounts.

I think they just took the old rules and added "on 3rd party websites" everywhere. Doesn't have to mean anything. Not that I would put it past Jagex though...

They changed it a lot more than just adding "on 3rd party websites" everywhere.

I was referring to that particular sentence, illustrating that just because it said "buying Runescape account" didn't necessarily have to mean that Jagex thinks about doing it.

Ren
[ Display Name History ]

Ren

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • RSN:Trollenstein
  • RSN2:Grave Sorrow
  • Clan:DGS

I just want them to remove medium and small lamps from the SoF. Well rather have them move it all together, but that's the best compromise I can think of.

^

Oh, and Jagex aren't actually able to sell rsgp or tradable items, as that would set a real world price on gp, which then makes SoF gambling.
Expect to see exp-boosting items and untradable gear however.*

Yeah if they removed at least those it'd be a lot more reasonable. Large lamps are pretty rare still and very good xp, but constant xp like that from small/med is ridiculous..
They probably won't remove them without removing the buy option though. It's really what's going to sell those spins at this point :/. Friggin' momo squealbuyers.

*I would kind of like this..Well, not the first one so much. Untradable gear that's not like what's currently in-game (Auspicious Katana except not copied stats ffs..).

553VriC.png?1

pal2002
[ Display Name History ]

pal2002

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • Location:Thine alabaster cities gleam, Undimmed by human tears
  • RuneScape Status:None
Typical behavior for hypocrites.

The solution? Stop giving them your money.
I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles
Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,915 posts

Typical behavior for hypocrites.

The solution? Stop giving them your money.

Or support china

07scaper

2013 : July 28th - 75th to 99 agility, July 30th - 2218th to 99 cooking, August 2nd - 3662th to 99 fletching, August 30th - 82nd to 99 firemaking, August 31st - 723 to 99 Woodcutting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users