1 Defense Pure Questing/ Training.

Ambler

I basically need a list of what quests to do & not do on a 1 defense pure, as well as general stratagies for training (Dg especially, not sure how I can get chaotics without 9001 death sui floors. :lol:)

Current stats:

83 mage (94 goal) Bursting

72 range (90? 99?) Chinning?

1 attack & strength (Will get 60 attack and 90(99?) strength most likely)

Summoning...? I could burst rock lobsters for charms I guess.

Dg. Currently 1, but an arcane stream, chaotic crossbow, possibly rapier or staff in time aswell?

Really got no idea what I'm doing, so any advice from any pure owners or anyone that can help would be brilliant! <3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I basically need a list of what quests to do & not do on a 1 defense pure, as well as general stratagies for training (Dg especially, not sure how I can get chaotics without 9001 death sui floors. :lol:)

Current stats:

83 mage (94 goal) Bursting

72 range (90? 99?) Chinning?

1 attack & strength (Will get 60 attack and 90(99?) strength most likely)

Summoning...? I could burst rock lobsters for charms I guess.

Dg. Currently 1, but an arcane stream, chaotic crossbow, possibly rapier or staff in time aswell?

Really got no idea what I'm doing, so any advice from any pure owners or anyone that can help would be brilliant! <3:

Definitely chin range, skele's work well assuming you've got prayer. Definitely burst lobs for mage. I alched and stuff and now i have to do slayer for charms, idiot gid.

Dgs recommended, though I havn't yet. Some say rapier pking is worth it, some say stay 60 attack so you dont end up fighting turmoil 60 attack zerks. I like 60 attack.

I wont go into detail because it's all been said before, better than I can, on pure warefare.

You want to check out the guides and discussion at http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10. Also useful are the top pure clans own websites, mm-rs/foe-rs/tlp-rs etc for gaining a wider understanding.

Feel free to add 'Rock Hard' if you want to discuss anything you're not sure about or do some dg etc, though I wont be on this weekend much.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'll be sure to check that out, as well as add you. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

dging is a pain on pures. bind best staff/surgebox + best maul you can use, and try to dg with friends or a clan, since floors with randoms are pretty much hell.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Surgebox. Oh [bleep]. That will be fun...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Quests that should be done (taken from a guide on [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]):

Cooks Assistant

Demon Slayer

Doric's Quest

Ernest The Chicken

Goblin Diplomacy

Imp Catcher

The Knights Sword

Pirates Treasure

Prince Ali Rescue

The Restless Ghost

Romeo And Juliet

Rune Mysteries

Sheep Shearer

Shield of Arrav

Vampire Slayer

Witch's Potion

Animal Magnetism

As A First Resort

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Biohazard

Creature Of Frenkenstrain

Death Plateau

Desert Treasure

Digsite Quest

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

The Feud

Fight Arena

Gertrudes Cat

The Grand Tree

Horror From The Deep

Lost City

Monkey Madness

Priest In peril

Recipe For Disaster (MITH GLOVES)

Regicide

Obviously not all of them have to be done as not all of them are really usefull.

Here's also a "guide" you might want to have a look at:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17560

Thanks again, currently getting 53 theif for desert treasure, and will do monkey madness once I'm close to 60 attack. Is there anything better than master farmers at sub level 50 theif? :unsure:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]