Professional Skiller - 50M Farming, 60M Rcing, and Re-Comp!

best of luck to ya :)

Thank you guys for the support ^_^.

Going to be a busy week for me with finals, general plan was to finish off 50mil woodcutting experience this weekend studying and after finals were over then hammer our 50mil Firemaking experience. Runespan is sorta changing plans though. I am a huge costume hunter, so looks like I'll atleast hang around Runespan until I have the Wicked Robe set. I like the afkablitiy and the experience rate isn't bad either.

1411vcz.png

Was planning to post a nest collection pic, but haven't really opened my bank today but to run to Runespan when I got home this afternoon so if I remember I will tomorrow when I update.

So far I reset my fletching experience counter to a runecrafting one (fletching had 17mil on it, but was pretty much done being used) and currently have 210k in 3-4 hours so not too bad at all. Looking like Runecrafting may jump up on my 50mil list and replace fishing as it would be nice to get a pretty high rank in it before its completely over run

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you every for the support and posts ^_^. An extra thanks to GregorDGrim for that, meant alot :P

Another day of finals and Runespan for me. Runespan is right on the level it is good for afking (tv, forums, etc) but makes right on the line were I don't really like studying and doing it. Will see if I can get use to a little less time between clicks needed compared to Ivy.

I also took to node hunting today when I wanted a break from studying and actually enjoyed it. After the node fixed I noticed a few islands with almost always a cluster of high level nodes so I was able to average pretty good experience per hour for those couple of hours.

General plan is to get a set of Wicked Robes (~25k, may go a bit more for recoloring) and then head back and finish off 50mil Ivy since I only need 2.7mil to go. I may hammer it out at arctic pines, not sure.

Here is pic pretty much ending today:

30bmd76.jpg

Little over 900k Runecrafting counter since runespan came out and about 7k more points to get for the wicked set.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Amazing stats dude, currently working towards max cape myself, if you could give me and tips or tricks or anything advice at all please do, i need all the help and motivation i can get, and good luck with your goals im rooting for you to achieve them!

Ametharia.png

Thank you for the post ^_^, best advice I can give is one step at a time and try to enjoy yourself. Some people enjoy Runescape for its meta level gaming (efficient and click intensive methods) and some enjoy it for its multitasking ability. Really no wrong way, pick what you like and don't make a chore out of it :P.

Finally managed to finish getting my Wicked Set today:

34650dh.png

There was also a funny glitch this morning that led to near eternal nodes in Runspan, had a 47 minute blood skull that gave a good amount of experience. But for now I'm back at ivy preparing for my final, final. After tomorrow I'm free for a week until I start working back in my lab. My plans are to finish off 50mil wc at arctic pines, finish off 50mil fming at curly roots, and I'd like to get some dungeoneering in too. If I remember when I bank for more beavers tomorrow I'll also grab a shot of my nest collection I'll be emptying out when I have 50mil wc experience :P

Currently past 19mil Runecrafting experience today, and under 2.5mil until 50mil woodcutting experience.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Finally done for the semester. Now I have a week off until I start work in my lab. I'm aiming to finish off 50mil firemaking during this week and 50mil woodcutting as well. I'll stick to firemaking first, since I get some woodcutting experience as well at curly roots. I may actually get the 2mil woodcutting experience I need in the 15mil firemaking experience I need but not sure.

Today I managed over 2mil firemaking experience which isn't too bad. I hope to continue that pace. I'll also be doing some dungeoneering tomorrow and this weekend as well.

Here finally is my nest collection from ivy. I've picked up almost every nest in the experience shown on the counter with maybe 10 total missed:

nests.png

Also finally starting my daily runs again (for the first time in a month) which include:

Jack of Trades

Bloodwood trees

Red Stone

Tokkul (took me 3 tries of fight kiln, one due to not knowing one jad spawned differently and getting fluster, second due to lagging out on double jad, and got the third time so need another 20k tokkul to recharge ring)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Was gone a few hours this afternoon selling books back and finishing up all end of semester stuff. Got a bit more then a mil fm experience today and 550k Dungeoneering experience. Nothing much screenshot worthy happenings today to add sadly :P

Achieved 110mil dungeoneering experience tonight in the 500k and just shy of 37mil firemaking experience

Going to aim for 40mil firemaking experience tomorrow, but not sure it will happen if my dungeoneering team is around. Will see how it goes

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Forgot to post last night :P, mainly because I stayed up later and passed out. Did a day almost fully of Runespan because I wanted some afk time for Swtor mainly (which I've played since release off and on and occasionally get urges to play it). I gained 325k firemaking and 940k Runecrafting experience yesterday.

I also got enough points in Runespan for a lesser staff, which I wanted to charge with NPC contact for slayer, just to speed up banking and to stop having to stop and think which runes I need :P.

Unsure what I will do today, actually hope to get some dungeoneering in and possibly from Firemaking, but will see.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

A very nice blog you have there :)

I'll try to check it regularly.

Keep up the good work!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Thank you both for the posts ^_^

A little less playing time for me today with 400k Runecrafting experience and 170k Firemaking experience. I did get to see the Avengers today and it was pretty awesome :P.

My general plan right now is to Runespan until the firemaking update tuesday (hopefully no later) and see if it is worthwhile, and if it isn't then grind out 50mil firemaking experience at curly roots this week. Either way I'd really like to finish off woodcutting and firemaking this week so I can move towards slayer (been itching to slay for awhile). I'll try to mix some Dungeoneering into this too, but my team has been busy irl some way or another so will see if it actually happens.

This thread has been alive for one week today, here is my progress in that week:

week1.png

Not that bad with finals week too :P

EDIT: Opening post update and more finished now. Reordered some things try and make it flow better and standardized my color usage. Going to try to do a front page update every Sunday night

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Geez making me sign in to give my support and all that Jazz. Well Poppe I wish you best of luck on your lovely goals. I shall continue to claw my way up to a 2496 total behind you lol.

+ You finally gave me another thread on here to track :D

EDIT: You also took my first post you lucky dog.

<3 Kyle

Did a complete day of Runespan, major goal was getting the greater staff which I plan to use for fertilize soil to make herb runs quicker as I won't have to be pick up those runes and honestly the staff looks pretty cool itself. I gained about 800k-900k Runecrafting experience today in the process as well. Tomorrow is bondfires hopefully and I'll either spend the whole day firemaking on them, or I'll be back at curly roots. I think its funny even spending whole days at Runespan, I'm still losing overall ranks. This will be fixed tomorrow either way :P

Here is the look of the staff :P

staff2.png

Also today I got a new mouse and mousepad in. I chose an Logitech g9x, which is honestly my first ever gaming mouse and first mouse over 10 dollars lol. I'm loving it so far, the mouse pad was a bit of a deal with it and is giant, about 3 to 4 times the size of a regular mouse pad XD.

Here is the g9x on the new mouse pad, and my previous mouse beside it :P

IMG-20120507-00020.jpg

Plan to slowly upgrade my computer set up this summer while working. Next will likely be a gaming keyboard and have a good idea which I want, just waiting a bit before ordering it. After that I'd like to totally upgrade my computer. My desktop is above average, but thinking I may go totally out and get or build a gaming computer. But that won't be later in the summer :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you for the post ^_^ have to say you and Jeremy's blogs are two that I originally regularly followed on here and really made me want to make one :P

Well was disappointing to learn that bonfires won't be out until Thursday. So I set to curly roots like I pledged. I managed over 2.2mil firemaking experience today, along with 150k Runecrafting experience at the end for a bit of a cool down as 6 hours of curly roots gets boring. Here is the 40mil Firemaking picture as well:

40fm.png

Unsure what I'll do tomorrow, I'll likely do a mix of span and curly roots aiming for a 1mil fm experience and a bit of runecrafting as well. Overall goal is to finish 50mil Firemaking experience by Sunday.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Spent a good part of my day at Runespan today gaining around 800k-900k Runecrafting experience (as well as a bit of SWTOR time :P). I also put in a little over 1mil firemaking experience too.

Looking forward to bonfires tomorrow and see how they work out. I would love a more afk style to Firemaking, but if the cost or experience isn't right I'll be back at curly roots. Here is a bit of my current progress:

stats.png

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Well bonfires are out and about as I expected. It is a nice afk way, but curly roots are still better experience an hour. Generally today I alternated between the two, baring on if I was in the mood to efficiently skill, or just casually skill. Doing this I actually set my personal fm experience record in a day at 3.3mil fm experience today :P. Here is my current exp:

fm.png

Planning to cap off 50mil fm experience by Sunday and also some hope of dungeoneering again with more of my team being less mia.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Nice blog. :P. Love the first page especially. Mine is such a mess. Just something I noticed though .. You mentioned you got 50M Slayer XP already? (In your "Currently Completed 50M base skills" section.)

Good luck on the 50M base. It's a great goal. I'm more aiming at a 20M base myself at the moment. :D.

We should DG or do bonfires together sometime.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thank you for the post, really loved following your blog for awhile now (and its not too much of a mess ;)) and ah yes must of been thinking of slayer when typing that :P fixed now.

Another long day of firemaking. Under 3mil to go for 50mil now finally. Should finish tomorrow unless I get too distracted. Been sticking to bonfires today even with the lower experience rate as curly roots bore me after a few hours and bonfires I can watch tv and browse forums easier :P. Here is my current progress at the end of today:

fm2.png

Would love to finish up firemaking and woodcutting this weekend, then dive into slayer and runecrafting starting monday ^_^

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png