Missing Persons List

Gingi

Did you use to know someone on RS and you've lost contact? If so put there names here and someone might just know them!

Edit: I'm amazed at how many people have posted here! I hope you have found your friends!

Note: Due to the popularity/length of this thread, historical posts will be removed periodically.

• 6 months later...
Perhaps some of the much older players remember Caramon? He dissapeared one day from the RuneScape community, and also never signed on his instant messenger again. Anybody keep in touch or know what happened?

How about the infamous WOLF? One of the craziest guys in RuneScape. :D It'd be great to get back in contact with him.

Hey are you playing RS2 now or something? I happened to come across your post by chance (You're pretty much the only name I've recognized on this board and I doubt you even remember me anyway).

It's cool to see you posting, even though everytime I used to see you in the wilderness you were stomping me.

sparhawk(numbers) he was my best friend as a noob, i miss him like heck. :( . he made the hours of leveling to become a non noob much easier.

Maybe Sparhawk1962? I've seen him a few times. I think he usually is around seers at the 120-121 worlds or so. First time I saw him was at magictrees, and second time in seers bank.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Doodlepieguy

Befor i lost my main he was a friend please tell him to add the doom 14 tell him its "The ghost 14"

He is still active at RuneVillage i see him alot...i really Dont know anyone missing lemme think..i fregot this person name but i used to always sell coals for him when i was like lvl 30 he just vanished,But if anyone was Friends with me i quit and deleted most of my friends how never talked{RSN:enozpp57}{NEW RSN:Xix Pk U Xix}..BTW ill tell doodlepieguy

Tp94, alt= Tpblue

Havent seen him in a month. He was just able to wield dragon so i gave him a D long and havent seen him since. :evil:

42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

yidboy70 great friend then one day stopped logging on :(

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

i had an old friend named confusedone, and i saw his pic on tip.it last year on someones 99 ranged thread, but i dont think i was able to get a hold of him. I met him and i was better than him in everything, and now hes better than me in everything :P. If he still plays rs it would be nice to talk to him, as i am just playing for the summer then i will be stopping

runemsmithcape,saber%20blade2.gif

Feel Free to Pm me for anything

RustStorm, now that was a good pal.

The+Team.png

i'm sure people want to flame my post for some reason, but thats life i guess? No it isn't life *hopes people look outside the window,* go "flame" people out there, you get a nice supprise :XD: < like no teeth.

about 1 and a half years ago (when i was like lvl 35 or somethin) i spent my life savings on full mithril armor. well sure enough this guy named th3man1 scammed me. he hasn't been on since like last year. (he didnt block em or anything lol)

anyways, i had a friend named Vysell, we used to hang out falador and stuff. she hasnt been on for like a year. anyone know her?

boreye.png

Bluesoldierx - I think he just quit without warning, I looked up his stats about a month ago and he hasn't levled anything since he's last been on about a year ago.

Seven Of Hearts - Used to be a good friend of mine from RuneVillage forums, if anyone can get ahold of him that uses Tip.it ask him to add Slowlydeath2, please.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

His Name Was like atomwettham or somthing and we were talking one day then we had a little fight then the next day we apologised and were talking somemore then the day after that he never logged on again and the other one her name is St Tucker We were talking 1 day she logged off she said she had to go for supper but she never logged back on

darthdudeli9.gif

i lost contact with a great friend in f2p named zombiefan10.

I Saw Him Yesterday!! I cant Remember His Combat Level But I was In WOrld 8 and He Was Walking around with some girl In Saradomin armor Then He Logged

darthdudeli9.gif

I used to have so many friends but got hacked and lost them all. I cannot remember all of there names except one Horecat or something around that. It is sad that when I got hacked the hacker thought it was great to remove all my friends. A year after that I still know about where they are.