Missing Persons List

Gingi

My buddy

DeathSlaya16

Heard about him like a week ago

he said he quit and he logged out

Where ever you are I hope you are happy luring noobs and koing people with your dds and hacking the barrow brothers!

ILY BRO!

:(

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

I'm back, and looking for some old friends.

Splathead

Prince Volax

Paulw

The Kzpker

If anyone has any idea where these people are I'd love to get back in touch with em :) Playing under the name Blotulf since 2007/09/09. Used to play a char named Bs_Johannes, been on a "break" for around 2 years now, and didn't want to go back to the old char.

does anyone know if darealkelly still plays?

If so could you let her know to check her email, or if its changed please tell her to email me ? ;)... have the net back, and she doesn't appear to check her email anymore.

Known her for a very long time (from games b4 she started rs), so sad to loose contact with her, and as i dont play anymore, my random logins haven't seemed to be any good to find her, besides time difference make it hard...

Anyways if someone knows her in game these days, and could pass that on, it would be most appreciated..

Cheers

Back when i was a weaker player i had this great friend called "pickard19", for about a year i hadn't seen him unitl about a month ago when out of the blue he logged on. We had a five minute talk where he told me he had quit and he gave this account to his brother, i was just wondering if and1 has seen hid brother on thnx :D

4sDIn.png

I posted in here months ago, but hey, who cares...

ARCHER EYES9

Anyone know him or see him? Tomorrow will be the fourth month anniversary of his disappearance :boohoo: funny how I remember the date, and how I felt, and the end...I logged on to talk to him on there (I had been emailing him shh not supposed to but whatever) and I walked to his character and POOF, Archer Eyes9 has logged off...

By the way, also if you have seen his other accounts Xabrcrmbiex, X Arc Babe X, M3l33 3y3s9...

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

If anyone remembers me.. I used to pk ALOT on hills.. in f2p.. in rs2

rsn: rarez v2

:D

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)