Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:33 AM
[ Display Name History ]
1. In the mine, there are some corpses that will rise up as 42 level Skeleton Miners (examine something like: I don't think that pick is for mining.) Most of the corpses seem, well, dead, but I run into two skeleton miners. One was near the point board settings in a room filled with coins. If you tried to take the coins next to one corpse it suddenly rose up and attacked you. The other wasn't directly on the quest route, I found it when I explored a bit more. I don't know if you can make more of them to attack you. Not sure about hitpoints.
2. After using the lift there are some iron pickaxes lying around the floor, name shown as yellow. DO NOT grab them or they will rise up as a 50 lvl Posessed pickaxe (examine like: How can it move on it's own accord?). There was also one pickaxe that attacked me without even picking it. When defeated, they will always drop an iron pickaxe (well, that was obvious.) Like the ones in Daemonheim, they seem to be vulnerable to slash attacks and surprisingly resistant to magic attacks. Hitpoints could be around 400, but I'm not very sure.
3. When turning on the lift, the ghost will only appear when you have made it to halfway of the run trip, so you can WALK near the turn point and THEN run to the lift.
4. The mine carts do deal damage if you get hit by them, however, for me they dealt very low damage (around 8-14) that wasn't even continuous. This could be mentioned.
5. Finally, they key to the Crystal Mine can be stored in your keyring, whereas the Zealot's key cannot.
Hope this helps!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users