New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Which is odd considering the site doesn't ask for any information and doesn't sell anything.

It didn't trip AdBlock or NoScript for me, so as far as I'm concerned it's good.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I mentioned it to Lord Slaya and he thought I was selling him something :mellow: .

The site is rated poorly because cu.cc has a poor rating, which almost inevitably follows from letting people host free websites via subdomains. If enough people rate it (as I have), it will acquire an independent reputation and should have no further problems.

P.S. I see Trust, Vendor Reliability, and Privacy at least got kicked up to 25 from 10, good start...

P.P.S. You can ask their community to check out and rate your site, but be careful. I stopped hanging out on their forum for a reason...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Just a heads up, your website has a VERY poor Web of Trust rating. You might want to look into improving it to avoid looking like a phishing scam.

purefree.png

Yep, it has a poor rating because it's a free site. It doesnt ask you for any information of any kind, or use cookies or trackers, doesn't sell you anything, and has absolutely no ads or promotions for other sites, so tbh their "poor rating" is nonsense. The fact that cu.cc is a free domain registration service means that some people have probably abused it and made untrustworthy sites, tarnishing the .cu.cc name as a whole. This has absolutely nothing to do with my site whatsoever.

Don't go to the site if you like, I'm not forcing anyone, but I assure you there's nothing wrong with it. I even added a silly, useless privacy policy (useless because we do not ask for information or sell anything) but it does not seem to have changed anything. Unfortunately I have no plans to buy a .com domain anytime soon when the site functions perfectly well as a free cu.cc .

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Hi there

Haven't been here for about 8 months.

I have a pretty big collection of pictures since 2004. Ima check my hard drive.

What kind of pictures are you looking for?

If you mean for our gallery, absolutely anything pertaining to f2p :) 99 parties, update pics, or just general skilling, if it made an awesome pic we'd love to put it up (full credit going to whoever supplied the picture, of course). Our plan is just to showcase some of F2P finest moments, and the community as a whole. :D

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Just a heads up, your website has a VERY poor Web of Trust rating. You might want to look into improving it to avoid looking like a phishing scam.

purefree.png

Yep, it has a poor rating because it's a free site. It doesnt ask you for any information of any kind, or use cookies or trackers, doesn't sell you anything, and has absolutely no ads or promotions for other sites, so tbh their "poor rating" is nonsense. The fact that cu.cc is a free domain registration service means that some people have probably abused it and made untrustworthy sites, tarnishing the .cu.cc name as a whole. This has absolutely nothing to do with my site whatsoever.

Don't go to the site if you like, I'm not forcing anyone, but I assure you there's nothing wrong with it. I even added a silly, useless privacy policy (useless because we do not ask for information or sell anything) but it does not seem to have changed anything. Unfortunately I have no plans to buy a .com domain anytime soon when the site functions perfectly well as a free cu.cc .

I didn't mean to imply that there was actually anything wrong with your site. In fact I bumped up some of those ratings myself. I was just giving you a friendly warning.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Hey everyone, thanks to all of you who have posted stats, the new list is over 25 strong in just a week, and still growing :D Thanks for all the support, encouragement and feedback as well, keep it coming ^^

o4qq.png

Good to see some TFS'ers signing up to register for this. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thought I might add, [email protected] is the email address we have set up for all things relating to the site. Submissions can be sent there if need be (for example if you do not have a tip.it forum account) though we encourage people to post on this thread if possible, as it is much, much easier for us.

o4qq.png

As long as they're both pure F2P I'm sure it's fine.

Its really awesome to get notified of this initiative! Im definately interested and i will soon post my screen and ill try to help. Ill make a post about this in the living legends forum, a dutch pure f2p clan, which will hopefully help to get more players knowing about this and make the list bigger and the more accurate.

Ive not seen the pictures section yet, but i have 100(0)s of those, i'm sure i can add some nice ones!

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

Just out of curiosity, what did you have in mind for updating the total lvls/xp? Asking people to post updates whenever they want, or specifically requesting updates on a monthly basis, or something else?

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Just out of curiosity, what did you have in mind for updating the total lvls/xp? Asking people to post updates whenever they want, or specifically requesting updates on a monthly basis, or something else?

Well our preference is an update once a week after the person has been added to the list (so about 4 times a month). However, we know to some people this might be a bit of a hassle, so it can be as long as once a month if you wish, it is all up to you, the player.

o4qq.png

Dag. Does everyone have a higher level than me? :P