Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arenascape?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Spectra
[ Display Name History ]

Spectra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
Hiya. I haven't been around here in quite a long time (perhaps 5 years). I'm looking for the Arenascape sub-section since I stumbled upon it again.

Omali
[ Display Name History ]

Omali

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,368 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:mtomali
The Arenascape subsection, along with Arenascape itself, can be found in the dumpster around back.
Posted Image

Posted Image

OrTradeMe
[ Display Name History ]

OrTradeMe

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,949 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Or Trade Me
From the thread describing the changes that came into affect on Sept 22, 2011.

•The entire "ARENAScape" category and all forums inside of it have been removed. A thread can be created in the Video Games & Consoles forum if people wish to discuss the game or reminisce about old times.

2dcd7c1.jpg2zggjz9.jpg

Gandorf61
[ Display Name History ]

Gandorf61

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,669 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gandorf61
The Arenascape boards have been removed since there was no longer any activity in them. Also since the Arenascape section on the website is no longer available there was no longer a need for the respective forum.

Also I've moved this topic to "Introductions, Farewells, & Forum Account Help" as it fits more here than in General Discussion and may help you get in contact with any old friends. :)

Spectra
[ Display Name History ]

Spectra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts

The Arenascape subsection, along with Arenascape itself, can be found in the dumpster around back.

That was very informative.

From the thread describing the changes that came into affect on Sept 22, 2011.

•The entire "ARENAScape" category and all forums inside of it have been removed. A thread can be created in the Video Games & Consoles forum if people wish to discuss the game or reminisce about old times.

Thank you very much for helping me. :)

EDIT:

The Arenascape boards have been removed since there was no longer any activity in them. Also since the Arenascape section on the website is no longer available there was no longer a need for the respective forum.

Also I've moved this topic to "Introductions, Farewells, & Forum Account Help" as it fits more here than in General Discussion and may help you get in contact with any old friends. :)

Ah I see, thanks for moving my topic to the appropriate sub-section, sorry about my misplacement.

Platinum_Myr
[ Display Name History ]

Platinum_Myr

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Serena Sedai
  • RSN2:Fyora Serena
  • Clan:The Knighted Angels
I remember that little game :D

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Spectra
[ Display Name History ]

Spectra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts

I remember that little game :D

It was such a wonderful game, very simple and amusing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users