From the thread describing the changes that came into affect on Sept 22, 2011.

The entire "ARENAScape" category and all forums inside of it have been removed. A thread can be created in the Video Games & Consoles forum if people wish to discuss the game or reminisce about old times.

The Arenascape boards have been removed since there was no longer any activity in them. Also since the Arenascape section on the website is no longer available there was no longer a need for the respective forum.

Also I've moved this topic to "Introductions, Farewells, & Forum Account Help" as it fits more here than in General Discussion and may help you get in contact with any old friends. :)

The Arenascape subsection, along with Arenascape itself, can be found in the dumpster around back.

That was very informative.

From the thread describing the changes that came into affect on Sept 22, 2011.

•The entire "ARENAScape" category and all forums inside of it have been removed. A thread can be created in the Video Games & Consoles forum if people wish to discuss the game or reminisce about old times.

Thank you very much for helping me. :)

EDIT:

The Arenascape boards have been removed since there was no longer any activity in them. Also since the Arenascape section on the website is no longer available there was no longer a need for the respective forum.

Also I've moved this topic to "Introductions, Farewells, & Forum Account Help" as it fits more here than in General Discussion and may help you get in contact with any old friends. :)

Ah I see, thanks for moving my topic to the appropriate sub-section, sorry about my misplacement.