It doesn't seem like first boss kills broadcast announcements for ironman... unless I'm wrong lol

There was a broadcast when oddish became the first HC ironman to finish plague city.

• Like 1

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Yeah, they didn't have time to put first boss kill announcements in, which is a real pity. Could probably ask a jmod to check out if any other ironman accounts have managed it though.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

First Ironman to receive 3a

First Ironman to receive 3a

Thatll be Oddish for sure 

Perhaps this one:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/163183-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/?p=5533866

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

4th ship, with that you can upgrade crew faster

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Or was trying to leech from another account? Pretty sure you can duo it and once you get to p2, path 1 or 2 you're safe until phase 4, at which point you need to pray to a higher life form that Araxxi will target the right account.

Path 3 might work if you know what you're doing I guess... Though if path 2's even open duo is close to impossible. I'm just rambling now.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Or was trying to leech from another account? Pretty sure you can duo it and once you get to p2, path 1 or 2 you're safe until phase 4, at which point you need to pray to a higher life form that Araxxi will target the right account.

Path 3 might work if you know what you're doing I guess... Though if path 2's even open duo is close to impossible. I'm just rambling now.

Hm didn't even think about that. I guess that makes more sense o.O Pretty huge risk though

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I was trying to find someone who had instakill darts left over to help my ironman acc get a kill, but noone was willing :(

Tbh though, I don't even know if you can join instances...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Oddish do you have any tips for training Herblore on an ironman? Ive just been camping specters, temple trekking, and constant farm runs, is there anything better?

do all your weeklys (pengs, broken home, agaroth) and monthlies (troll invasion) and use em on herb

get jack of trades and use it on herb everyday, also reset the aura with 40 viswax

double herb challenges with 50 viswax

do all quests for 1-78 herblore

farm runs with herb seeds from slay (make sure to get juju and greenfingers)

edit. dont forget to do the christmas present delivery + snowverload for 4 xp lamps per day 

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Guide to Maxing IM go go go go go

(srs)

did 1.4m slay xp today and got 90 slayer for ports :) sadly missed the screenshot cause I was so tired & forgot to take a picture

celestials are so awesome xp! they drop lots of useful junk as well (junk you prob wouldnt pick up on normal account)

visage, handwraps and dragon rider legs drops as well today but only got pic of one

6333873eda.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Still rocking that fremmenik armour?

Account Help

Ok more seriously though, say a guy who hasnt DIYd since 2007 wanted to start.

Best way to start. What should be prioritsed etc.

>Implying I'm wading through your blog or the 12 billion posts in the  thread to find an answer

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER