Bit too tired to post anything lengthy. Basicly just hunted some birds for 27 hunt, did Eagles' Peak. Then trained construction to 25, did rune mechanics. Then I did 2 floors of dunging and got 31 herblore for Eadgar's Ruse (Which I will do tomorrow).

Total Levels: +22

+12 Hunter

+1 Prayer

+1 Strength

+1 Runecrafting

+3 Construction

+1 Fishing

+1 Dungeoneering

+1 Herblore

+1 Attack

Quests Completed:

Eagles' Peak

Rune Mechanics

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Got quite a lot of stuff done today. Started off by doing 3 floors of dungeoneering, gaining few levels in dung, fish, cook, woodcutting. (Slowly working towards bonecrusher).

Then I proceeded in training construction for few quests. Used up 120 Oak planks and 150 Teak planks, which got me 40 construction.

I figured it was about time to finish Heroes quest so I used fish pie and spicy stew to boost my levels for getting the lava eel. While I was getting spices from hellrats I decided to catch 100 rats there for the varrock task. Now I have a decent stock of spices if I ever need em for some reason.

Then I did Fremennik Isles, weird thing is the quest requirement for it is 56 woodcutting, but I did it at 54 without any kind of boosts :blink:

So now I have the Neitiznot Helm but I need 55 def to wear it, which I'll probably get after 60 attack.

Goal for tomorrow: Legend's Quest!

Levels: +60

10312156.jpg

Time Played: 6 days 7 hours

+9 Herblore

+2 Farming

+5 Agility

+3 Magic

+1 Ranged

+3 Prayer

+2 Fishing

+2 Woodcutting

+2 Cooking

+3 Dungeoneering

+1 Constitution

+1 Crafting

+2 Attack

+16 Construction

+2 Runecrafting

+2 Summoning

+2 Thieving

+2 Strength

Quests Completed

Eadgar's Ruse

My Arm's Big Adventure

Land of the Goblins

Heroes Quest

Fremennik Isles

Cold War

Missing My Mummy (100% restored)

Spirit of Summer

The Chosen Commander

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I started the day off doing "a bit" of dungeoneering, gaining total of 26 levels in there. I wanted to get 59 Magic for Family Crest so I used all my spare cash to make cosmics, and when the floor was finished I just kept making Gatestones. Easy & cheap magic xp for DIY. As I ran out of high level floors I did the lower level ones in C2, while woodcutting and fishing all resources, then using the logs and fishes to train cooking & firemaking. Got a few random levels from solving puzzles as well as a attack level from clearing guardian rooms.

Family Crest was easier than I remembered. Chronozon died in around 15 seconds, was expecting it to be bit harder as he is level 170. As a reward I chose the cooking gauntlets which will come in handy when I start fishing food for slayer. All required quests for legends done now.

I was running out of cash so it felt like a good time to do some tasks. I was only 7 tasks short of 400 tasks done. I needed a skull sceptre for one task so I set out to get that. Got pretty lucky with the pieces, only had to kill 7 minotaur, 3 catoblepan, 3 ankou and maybe 40 flesh crawlers. So many bots at flesh crawlers it really got me annoyed though >.<

For my 400th task I needed to hunt some swamp lizards, and I decided i'd stay there bit longer to train up my hunter.

I got 15 Hunter levels (to 44) catching swamp lizards. I wanted to go do Falconry next as its quite decent exp, with good chance of getting strange rocks. But first I wanted some items.. so i set out to get the larupia hunter gear from feldip hills. After this I went to snare rabbits to make strung rabbit foot's. I gained 45 hunter from making 2 sets of larupia, and 10 strung rabbit foots. Next destination: Falconry!

By the time I was 47 hunter, which is the requirement for Orange Salamanders, I had got(gotten?) both of my strange rocks. Falconry is quite click & inventory heavy so I moved off to the desert to catch some sallys.

Trained at orange salamanders until 54. Hunter was also my 17th skill to 50. Then I realised I was only 1 woodcutting level away from being able to do As a First Resort quest. So I headed back to Daemonheim.

Did 5 floors of C2 dunging, gained 1 woodcut, 1 fishing, 2 cooking and 1 firemaking level.

Got kind of sidetracked from trying to get requirements for Legend's Quest... Oh well, tomorrow then :)

Time Played: 6 days 21 hours

10317490.jpg

[spoiler=Levels: +56]

+5 Dungeoneering

+5 Fishing

+5 Cooking

+3 Woodcutting

+4 Firemaking

+5 Magic

+1 Summoning

+1 Attack

+1 Constitution

+1 Herblore

+25 Hunter

[spoiler=Quests Completed]Family Crest

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

This day started off with a small chain reaction. I wanted to do As a First Resort quest, but looking at the items required I noticed it requires 4 spears of any kind. I could of gone to kill monsters for them, but I think they are rather rare drop. My other option was to smith them, but that requires Tai Bwo Wannai quest, which in turn required a Raw Karambwan. It can be fished (65 fishing) or gained from hunting Gourmet Implings. I was nowhere close to the fishing requirement so I chose to hunt implings. But before I headed off to Puro-Puro I wanted to get 58 hunter, so I could catch Nature Implings for Magic Logs (Needed for Desert Treasure and Unlocking 1 balloon route and maybe some other stuff)

I trained 54-57 hunter at orange salamanders. I now had the requirement for dark kebbits whos fur can be exchanged for Gloves of Silence. I caught dark kebbits for the last hunter level. Got 81 pairs of gloves :) Those will be highly useful at master farmers later.

58-65 hunter with IMPLINGS! god damn that took forever. At some point I went 2 hours without a single magic log... I also realised the wiki entry for gourmet implings is wrong. They do NOT drop raw karambwans, only cooked. At 65 Hunt I was able to catch magpie implings which have really nice loot.

Important items I got from there:

- 12 Magic logs

- 3 Amulet of Power!!!!

- Rune Warhammer

- Mystic Gloves

- Adamant Kiteshield

- Blue Dragonhide Chaps

- Spiky Red Vambrace

10323093.jpg

Soon!

10323092.jpg

I wasnt quite done with hunter yet. I decided to go to red salamanders as I noticed there's a task in varrock that requires 69 hunter. I got 65-66 hunter, then it was time to call it a day.

Time Played: 7 days 9 hours

10323361.jpg

[spoiler=Levels (+12)]+12 Hunter

[spoiler=Quests:]None :(

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Playing DIY seems like too much work for me.... Hell, I can barely play with the GE lol. Some nice accomplishments though. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Sure it's alot work sometimes but at the same time it's way more satisfying when you actually achieve something.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

if you need cash mine a star each day, it gives 50k and some cosmics and astrals

not much but it all helps

Hey thanks, I didn't even think of that myself. It sounds useful, especially since I hate training mining.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

First of all I'll have to apologize for quite lengthy update, but I like writing even about the smallest things. Keeps me from getting bored :) (Even though I hardly get any replies :()

I'll have most of stuff spoilered starting today and you can choose which parts to read.

Thumbs up or down for the sort of new format?

[spoiler=Tasking my way to riches and expees]I planted limpwurts in morytania yesterday so I could finish easy tasks there. When I woke up they were dead so I replanted them and went to do some random stuff while waiting. This included hunting Kyatts and Graahks to make new camouflage clothing (and both were required for tasks as well)

Hunting the graahk completed Rellekka medium tasks. Leveled up prayer from the xp lamp.

I returned to the limpwurt patch, harvested it and got 39 farming. I used the xp lamp from morytania easy tasks on slayer, gaining 2 levels.

For the next task I had to choose a colour of a new kitten (with the aid of ring of charos). To be able to get a 2nd kitten I had to build a menagerie in my house and put my wily hellcat in it. Leveled up construction from this. After choosing a new kitten I had completed the Varrock Medium tasks. I'm on a roll here!

[spoiler=Desert Treasure-ish (Since when can magic be called treasure?)]Now I wanted to do desert treasure, but I was missing 1 thieving level so I headed off to master farmer to get that. The success rate still sucked even with gloves of silence but I only needed 4k exp so it came relatively fast.

I went to thieve cakes for the quest, and got 58 attack from killing the guards that spotted me.

I started Desert Treasure going after Shadow Diamond first. I had incredible luck with thieving the gilded cross, I only used FIVE lockpicks. Killing Damis was too easy, theres plenty of safespots in his lair. I just had loads of trouble making him spawn for some reason.

Smoke Diamond part's sub boss Fareed was even easier than Damis. Used 0 food without any kind of safespots

Blood Diamond was next. Dessous died in about 20 Iban blasts and I only used 9 lobsters.

Before going after Ice Diamond I needed to make some prayer and stat restore potions but I had no herbs. I went to kill chaos druids in Edgeville resource dungeon (Thanks for Dankaz who told me about the ranarr spawn in there as well).

Ice Diamond part was not too bad honestly. I had to run from Kamil first time though cause he was immune to my Iban Blast and I didn't know that.

After killing all 4 of them, I have to admit I remember them being alot more dangerous... I mean I was using REALLY bad gear (look at picture below)

10325636.jpg

Running through the ancient pyramid turned out to be rather painless as well. Didnt trigger a single trap :)

10325637.jpg

[spoiler=A Sort of Legend's Quest]Okay it's finally time to work on the requirements for Legend's Quest (45 Herb, 50 Agility). I decided to start with the herblore. I'll be training farming alongside it to get faster herbs. I made a total of 120 energy pots, 69 prayer pots and 91 super attack pots and got 46 herb. I also got 60 attack so now I'm able to wield my dragon weapons :P

Now all I needed was 50 agility. First I went to barbarian outpost to get 3k exp, which got me to 49. Then I used agility potion to get into wilderness agility course. Damn the xp difference is huge between these courses, got 50 in no time.

Legen- wait for it...... daryyyyyy!

Alright. Legend's Quest was progressing nicely until I got to the last part and realised it requires a god damn RUNE HATCHET! No problem right? WRONG. This item is really hard for DIY to get... The choices are to smith it yourself, get it from a hard clue, or get it as a drop from some high level monsters like KBD. I guess I'll go clue hunting (aka slaying) till I get it.

But hey on good side, I got 3 karamja tasks done in kharazi jungle.

[spoiler=First slayer task ever, Ice Warriors!]Drops: clue scroll (medium), 2 death rune, 12 chaos rune, 8 nature rune, 1 limpwurt seed, 1 jangerberry seed, 1 ranarr seed, 1 spirit weed seed, 1 harralander seed, 1 uncut ruby

Levels: 35 slayer, 52 defence

Charms: 14 gold, 2 crimson, 1 blue

Notes: The clue requires 39 fletching so I have to get 4 levels in order to finish it. Will do that tomorrow.

[spoiler=Gained levels (+23)]+1 Prayer

+2 Farming

+2 Slayer

+1 Construction

+1 Thieving

+1 Attack

+2 Constitution

+1 Magic

+3 Attack

+5 Herblore

+2 Agility

+1 Slayer

+1 Defence

10329310.jpg

[spoiler=Quests]Desert Treasure

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Temple Trekking & Fletching]

So I continued where I left off yesterday, trying to get 39 fletching for the medium clue I had. I've never really liked picking flax and I found a great alternative place to get bowstrings, Temple Trekking!

I spent around an hour playing the minigame and it was really fun and good way to get loot. I will definitely be going back there someday for other rewards. I gained 2 defence + 1 constitution levels there as well.

Loot from around 1 hour. As you can see it's pretty great for bowstrings (and would be way faster at higher combat)

10330515.jpg

So I made 150 willow shortbows for 39 fletching and finished the clue. All that effort for junk, oh well.

10330696.jpg

[spoiler=The Slayer Log]

[spoiler=67 Harpie Bug Swarms]

Drops:10331763.jpg

Levels: 36 Slayer

Charms:

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=87 Ogres]

Drops:10331922.jpg

Levels: 37 Slayer, 55 Defence, 38 Slayer, 56 Strength

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=111 Cockatrices + Medium Clue]

Drops:10332607.jpg

Levels: 39 Slayer, 55 Constitution

Additional Notes: Finished the medium clue

10332740.jpg

[spoiler=32 Dwarves]

Drops: Nothing

Levels: 57 Strength

Additional Notes: I originally got Killerwatts as my task but they're not worth it. They hit way too hard for crappy loot.

[spoiler=116 Vampyres]

Drops:10333128.jpg

Levels: 40 Slayer

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=61 Ice Warriors]

Drops:10333369.jpg

Levels: 58 Strength, 41 Slayer

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=81 Banshees]

Drops:10333622.jpg

Levels: 42 Slayer

Additional Notes: Easy clue reward 10333654.jpg

[spoiler=66 Mogres]

Drops:10334041.jpg

Levels: 59 Strength, 56 Constitution

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=75 Grotworms]

Drops:10334292.jpg

Levels: 43 Slayer, 60 Strength

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=91 Ghouls]

Drops: 2 Green charms, 10 Gold charms

Levels: 56 Defence

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=29 Goblins]

Drops: 2 Bronze spears (needed for quests), 1 Gold charm

Levels:

Additional Notes: Replaced Killerwatts

[spoiler=105 Harpie Bug Swarms (Uncut Dragonstone!)]

Drops: 10334401.jpg

Levels: 45 Slayer, 57 Defence, 57 Constitution

Additional Notes:

[spoiler=83 Pyrefiends + Medium Clue]

Drops: 10334440.jpg

Levels:

Additional Notes: Clue reward 10334439.jpg

[spoiler=Gained levels (+35)]

+5 Strength

+5 Defence

+4 Constitution

+4 Fletching

+10 Slayer

+2 Fishing

+1 Cooking

+4 Summoning

10334442.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Fish Flingers & Questing]

I ran out of food, so it was time to start fishing again. I fished tuna/swordfish at Catherby, while using up my tickets at fish flingers. I almost have tokens for my first fishing set piece now. After fishing 200 swordfish I got bored of it so I went questing a bit.

First I did Summer's End. It was kind of tricky quest, especially when the spirit beast basicly 1 hit killed me if I messed up. I died 3 times but finally I got it done!

Spirit shield woohooo!

10337687.jpg

Next up was the pirate quests.

Holy Wrench <3 God's gift to DIY!

10337875.jpg

500K FROM SPINS :o

10338002.jpg

Cabin Fever

10338093.jpg

and 50k from spins.. :D

10338230.jpg

The Great Brain Robbery. The boss for this quest was really strong, probably strongest one I've fought so far. He kept hitting me 250s and I barely could keep up with healing, let alone try to attack. Took me 3 tries until I finally got lucky enough that he wouldn't do those crazy combos.

10338596.jpg

I had gotten enough bronze spears yesterday from goblins for As a First resort and I decided to do it now.

10339263.jpg

[spoiler=Circus, Agility and Quests]

Now I wanted to get 56 agility (53 with pot works) for Regicide. I remembered I hadn't done Circus this week yet. It's kind of easy exp so I like to do it. I got 61 magic, 51 ranged, 51 agility thanks to it :)

Then I headed off to wilderness agility course to get the last 2 remaining agility levels. I had kind of a funny experience while there. A level 44 in addy full tried to kill me haha :D he just kept chasing me forever, I got 52-53 completely with him on my tail :D

Anyway after I got 53 agility I did regicide. Unsure if I should buy dragon halberd..

10340195.jpg

I continued with the elf chain and did Roving Elves as well, but unfortunately I forgot to screenshot it. I picked the bow as my reward.

Throne of miscellania done as well. I need to get bit more money to start using it though.

10340420.jpg

And the followup quest for it

10340441.jpg

Fish Mask :o (Could alch it for 500k hmmmm)

10340442.jpg

[spoiler=Gained levels (+)]

+2 Farming

+3 Fishing

+2 Cooking

+9 Summoning

+1 Mining

+2 Prayer

+1 Firemaking

+1 Smithing

+1 Defence

+1 Crafting

+1 Woodcutting

+4 Agility

+1 Ranged

+1 Magic

+1 Slayer

10340446.jpg

[spoiler=Quests]

Summer's End

Rum Deal

Cabin Fever

The Great Brain Robbery

As a First Resort

Regicide

Roving Elves

Throne of Miscellania

Royal Trouble

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Some quests, again!]

When I logged in I noticed I had almost no bank space left :( Cleaning my bank also led me to finish Rag and Bone Man Part 2, as those bones were taking up 27 spaces from my bank.

10342132.jpg

I also had tons of strange rocks in my bank. I never picked up the bag to keep em in so I went to get that. I was only missing 1 crafting rock. Then I made some molten glass and got the rock after few trips. First time building the statue! I got 3 levels from building it, but I also gained 10 kudos bumping me to 158 total. That gave me some exp too, giving me 3 more levels.

10342229.jpg

Next I did this quest

10342493.jpg

Then I got 42 fletching for Catapult Construction and did it.

10342857.jpg

I got 46 Construction off the earlier quest and had all requirements for Hunt for Red Raktuber

10343112.jpg

That's it for quests, atleast for now. Back to slayer :)

[spoiler=The Slayer Log]

87 Vampyres

Levels: 59 Defence

10343797.jpg

132 Blue Dragons

Levels: 58 Constitution, 53 Ranged, 48 Slayer, 54 Ranged, 55 Ranged, 49 Slayer, 56 Ranged

This task took frigging SIX hours to finish :(

124 Dagannoths

Levels: 59 Constitution, 60 Defence, 50 Slayer

119 Basilisks

Levels: 61 Strength

137 Jungle Horrors

Levels: 61 Attack, 51 Slayer, 60 Constitution

[spoiler=Gained levels (+29)]

+1 Herblore

+1 Firemaking

+1 Farming

+3 Construction

+1 Crafting

+5 Slayer

+5 Ranged

+4 Fletching

+1 Woodcutting

+1 Strength

+2 Defence

+3 Constitution

+1 Attack

10347774.jpg

[spoiler=Quests]

Rag and Bone Man - Part 2

Glorious Memories

Catapult Construction

Hunt for Red Raktuber

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Skilling & some more quests]

I started the day by finishing penguins, troll invasion and then using up my charms. This got me the last requirement for Salt in the Wound (45 Summoning)

Then I finished the quest for some nice exp rewards.

10349762.jpg

Afterwards I finally decided to get the requirements for Tai Bwo Wannai Trio. I was missing 65 Fishing. Got bored at 63 so I just boosted it with fishing potion

10351285.jpg

I had some TV series that needed to be watched so I decided to woodcut some willow and maple. I cut around 600 willows and 300 maples. At some point I started alching while woodcutting at same time. Works like a charm, basicly gain magic exp with no woodcutting exp lost. I used all of my willows to get 50 fletching.

That's it for today's skilling, Slayer time!

[spoiler=The Slayer Log + Smoking Kills]

154 Kalphites

Levels: 62 Attack, 62 Defence, 52 Slayer, 61 Constitution, 62 Strength

23 Cave Slimes

161 Trolls

Levels: 53 Slayer, 63 Strength, 64 Strength

149 Banshees

Levels: 63 Constitution, 54 Slayer

This task got me to 85 Combat and that was last req for Smoking Kills.

10353475.jpg

Also got an easy clue from the Banshees

10353544.jpg

[spoiler=Gained levels (+42)]

+12 Summoning

+2 Defence

+3 Herblore

+1 Dungeoneering

+1 Prayer

+3 Fishing

+1 Cooking

+1 Attack

+2 Constitution

+3 Strength

+3 Slayer

+7 Fletching

+1 Magic

+2 Woodcutting

10353798.jpg

[spoiler=Quests Completed]

Salt in the Wound

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Smoking Kills

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Skilling & Trekking]

I wanted 55 Fletching today, for two reasons. First was so I can craft my own broad bolts later, and other was a quest. I chopped some more maples at Seers. After I had enough maples I headed off to Temple Trekking, as I had ran out of bowstrings.

Got my first companion to level 99 :) Btw he's such a beast.

10356578.jpg

Construction hat ^^

10356623.jpg

Construction gloves

10357118.jpg

Pazuzu level 99 :)

10357451.jpg

Construction pants

10357554.jpg

Lumberjack boots

10357600.jpg

Construction boots

10357645.jpg

3rd companion to 99

10357905.jpg

Construction garb (full set now!)

10358346.jpg

I figured it was good time to stop trekking at this point, as I had the full construction set. I also had 65 craft banked :)

10358358.jpg

Then I finally got 55 Fletching and finished another quest.

10358812.jpg

I boosted my smith and fletch to 59 with spicy stews and made some mithril grapples for tasks.

I actually hadn't done tasks in a while so I had quite a few unlocked. In the end I managed to finish Ardougne, Seers and Falador medium tasks.

I was supposed to do alot more stuff today but I got stuck in Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup activity for 8 frigging hours trying to get a gout tuber for my last Karamja medium task. I gained 820% favour and I didn't even get that damn tuber! Worst thing is some other guy came by there and randomly got a tuber from his first jungle that he cut >.<

[spoiler=Gained levels (+16)]

+2 Attack

+1 Woodcutting

+1 Cooking

+3 Thieving

+5 Fletching

+2 Summoning

+1 Farming

+1 Constitution

10359745.jpg

[spoiler=Quests]

In Pyre Need

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

[spoiler=Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup & Skilling a bit]

I started out really lucky I guess. I got that gout tuber within 30 mins of logging in.

10362118.jpg

That was the last task for Karamja Medium tasks. I used the lamps on summoning, then I did this week's penguins and I got 3 levels in total (to 52 summoning). I then made 100 Spirit terrorbirds and 2000 scrolls for them! This should make slayer, and activities that require running alot easier :)

Then I used some of my silver bars mainly testing the experience rate. I was positively surprised at how fast it was. I did a 20 minute test, which gave an estimate of 80K exp per hour. Not bad at all considering silver bars are easy to get.

Slayer time.

[spoiler=The Slayer Log + The Path of Glouphrie]

As I had finished smoking kills earlier, I now could gain points from tasks. I wanted to do 4 tasks from Machna first as the first 4 tasks dont give any points.

10 Wall Beasts

65 Wolves | Levels: 65 Attack

58 Hobgoblins

60 Cockatrices | Levels: 55 Slayer

White Mystic boots :)

10362476.jpg

Back to Chaeldar.

161 Kalphites | Levels: 65 Strength, 63 Defence, 56 Slayer

56 Slayer allowed me to finish my next quest

10363934.jpg

I also had enough melee levels for Warrior's Guild and that was my next destination

[spoiler=The Warrior's Guild and King's Ransom]

Bronze Defender | 74 Cyclops | Levels: 66 Strength, 64 Constitution

Iron Defender | 10 Cyclops

Steel Defender | 47 Cyclops | Levels: 64 Defence

Black Defender | 3 Cyclops

Mith Defender | 25 Cyclops

Adamant Defender | 36 Cyclops

Rune Defender | 36 Cyclops | Levels: 65 Defence

Dragon Defender | 57 Cyclops + 2 Cyclossus

Now that I had 65 Defence I had all the requirements for King's Ransom

10364711.jpg

I tried the knight waves as well but they were far too hard for me atm

[spoiler=Magic Training & Partially completed Hard Clue]

I wanted to train magic for few reasons. I needed 66 for Swan Song and it's a quest I really want to do so I can fish monkfish. Another reason was so I could make a ring of wealth.

I found a rather good spot to train on in pollnivneach dungeon, the Mighty Banshees! Crumble undead completely wrecks em, while being rather easy to get runes for. They also drop hard clues which I've been desperately looking ever since I needed to get a rune hatchet.

I actually got a hard clue from them within 15 mins, and got to 4th part of it until this slapped my face

10364771.jpg

I have blue dragonhide chaps already. I'll get the battlestaff from fire giants and rune full helm from greaters tomorrow.

[spoiler=Clues]

Bandos Robe Top :)

10364739.jpg

[spoiler=Gained levels (+22)]

+4 Summoning

+2 Crafting

+1 Attack

+3 Slayer

+2 Farming

+2 Strength

+4 Defence

+1 Magic