Squeal of Fortune "Updates" was: Spin Results (970 spins)

NukeMarine

They should have changed Yelps so that if you use 10 spins at a go his pumpkin head explodes.

Perhaps they could add an item to the wheel that replace those training dummies or low-level enemies with Yelpses (Yelpsi?).

Training dummy avatars? What an awesome idea. Buy your favorite avatar (Yelps, Drunken Dwarf, Niles, etc) now for just 500 rune coins each.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I saved 19 spins for halloween, got a few during double XP weekend and just now did five daily challenges, and the last spin gave me the ghoul mask. I'm pretty happy, I must admit.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame they didn't use the opportuinity to animate the SoF using the proper game engine so it looks less "tacked on".

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's a shame they didn't use the opportuinity to animate the SoF using the proper game engine so it looks less "tacked on".

Yeah, I think it looks better than before, but only slightly.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It's a lot cleaner and less buggy now. Previously, when you did 10x spins, it really messed up and glitched out a lot. Now it seems to be more robust. And it doesn't change interfaces after spinning to show reward. This is much nicer imo. Much less busy during transition.

It would be nice if they rendered it using same graphics/engine as game so that it didn't feel tacked on, but..... Eh.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I don't like the new look as much, but it's definitely less laggy for me now.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The new interface seems to be a lot less laggy and glitchy than the old one. Even though I preferred the looks of the old one. This new look is way too...Simple? I don't really know. But it seems more dull than the other one. I miss that boxing glove coming out when you hit the big button as well. Hitting Yelps with this arrow seems so much more simple and less dramatic. I want to hit him HARD. I bet I am not alone of that in this community.

New items seems good though. More adoption to the player seems very well planned out ^^.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Pendants are now kinda dead.

You will never lose them when destroyed they are just kept by Diego.

You can only have 1 per skill in both prized and normal pendants.

In theory if you have every pendant you cannot use the prismatic ones, ever.

If you want to recharge a pendant you will have to use 10 gems to do so, thus you need gem spins for each pendant instead of getting the chance to destroy the ones you would rather want to re-win on sof.

tl;dr?: Less xp from sof.

That's... ugh. So now you can't replace them with new ones, and you're stuck with using the recharge crystals??

I think it's kind of nice. It lessens the "purchased xp value" from the SOF now as a result of this update. Is it a little bit annoying for the majority of players who simply use daily spins? Yeah, kind of, but wouldn't that be a good trade-off?

hzvjpwS.gif

necklaces are bad for purchase anyways if you are strictly buying xp because you have to manually use them up. But I guess so..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014