how many warning points do you have?

Low Levelled

Just one for making a post that I thought was funny at the time but just annoyed him. Looking back on it it was actually pretty stupid too.

I've also had my signature edited several times for being over the line limit for text and size limit for the file. But I haven't received any warning points for those.

offensive word in siggy(from a screenie) , posting a video which named a ddoser in a bad light, and oversized siggy :L.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I have 2. :D Although based on mine, I would say Stev has a lot more. :P

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've been permabanned... 3 times? I win

adrenal still has you beat. I feel like the_gabe might have you beat too

I myself have 4 warning, 3 points. the non-pointer was because my signature was too large. The 3 other points were all for reasons classified as "unkown". But I suppose I deserved 2 of them. I recieved a point on 5/6/2012 for "unknown" reasons and no explanation. I likley deserved it, but for the life of me I can't remember why....Unless it was when I was telling a drunk story and phrased something poorly that made a certain mod a little upset. Which now that I think about it is probably what happened. Still mildly upset that a poorly phrased story got me in trouble. Especailly in the IWAGF thread where everyone is so relaxed...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I just wanted to clear up a few things about how warn points actually work.

We don't use warn points as a measure of severity of offenses. We do NOT have a system in place like minor offense = 1 point, more severe offense = 3 points, etc. We do NOT have a system in place like 5 points = suspension, 10 points = permanent ban. Instead, we basically just add a warn point any time we contact you for any rule issue. If you get a warning, you get a point. If you get a suspension, you get a point. So you could say the points just count the number of times you've been contacted by a member of the moderation staff.

IPB only recently heavily overhauled their warning system. Many of the old warnings will not have transferred over correctly (that includes reasons for warnings, messages sent to you in warnings, etc.). The moderating team keeps separate records that are still in tact, but the warning page you have now may not be 'accurate.' But with the new system, from here on out you will be able to refer back to your warnings and see the messages that were sent to you.

I guess the point of this post is that I don't want you guys to fret over how many points you have. Don't worry that you're getting close to a ban. That's not how it works. For the system we use, points don't expire. But when you break a rule and we're trying to determine "punishment," we always consider things like how long it has been since your last offense, the severity of your most recent offense, and so on. So don't worry about the number. Don't worry about having an unclean record. Don't try to figure out how you can get that 1 point (or more) to disappear. Those points are just for the sake of our record-keeping system.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, just contact an admin. :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've got 4.

One from making an alt account to counter-troll, one from breaking Jagex rules by posting a screeny of a stupid mute, and i don't remember the other two.

Be right back, gonna break a ton of rules so I can top-score.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I've got 4.

One from making an alt account to counter-troll, one from breaking Jagex rules by posting a screeny of a stupid mute, and i don't remember the other two.

Didn't you make an alt account that was Jesus?

I'd forgotten that one, and yeah I just altered my normal account.

Every once in a while I disregard the rules and a mod has to slap me around a little.

I like to pretend I'm keeping them sharp.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I don't think anyone plans to get warning points... well, sane people that is :cool:

Those be fightin' words.

[/hide]

I just wanted to clear up a few things about how warn points actually work.

We don't use warn points as a measure of severity of offenses. We do NOT have a system in place like minor offense = 1 point, more severe offense = 3 points, etc. We do NOT have a system in place like 5 points = suspension, 10 points = permanent ban. Instead, we basically just add a warn point any time we contact you for any rule issue. If you get a warning, you get a point. If you get a suspension, you get a point. So you could say the points just count the number of times you've been contacted by a member of the moderation staff.

IPB only recently heavily overhauled their warning system. Many of the old warnings will not have transferred over correctly (that includes reasons for warnings, messages sent to you in warnings, etc.). The moderating team keeps separate records that are still in tact, but the warning page you have now may not be 'accurate.' But with the new system, from here on out you will be able to refer back to your warnings and see the messages that were sent to you.

I guess the point of this post is that I don't want you guys to fret over how many points you have. Don't worry that you're getting close to a ban. That's not how it works. For the system we use, points don't expire. But when you break a rule and we're trying to determine "punishment," we always consider things like how long it has been since your last offense, the severity of your most recent offense, and so on. So don't worry about the number. Don't worry about having an unclean record. Don't try to figure out how you can get that 1 point (or more) to disappear. Those points are just for the sake of our record-keeping system.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, just contact an admin. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic-wJODT9Ew&feature=related

The points don't matter!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i got 2

one waqs for saying something too sexxxual

the other one was for saying something mean to some nerds when they were being mad creepy

im ok with those warnings i guess cause they were both rule violations

but i dont regret what i said tho

4, but only one is noted and it's noted twice, giving 1 point once and more detail with 0 points, from a stupid alt account which didn't turn out to be amusing really, I just stuck it out until I got busted for the sake of finishing. I think a couple that weren't noted were from password issues from the hacking thing and from spontaneously forgetting my password another time.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img