Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Happy Halloween, everyone.  Enjoy this fine image from the "Misfile" comic @ http://www.misfile.com/?date=2014-10-31...  BTW, I can tell you the guy about to be dropped in would deserve it. :twisted:

You're just mad that you couldn't catch my mistake in time!  Oh well, better get to eating this rice.  But seriously I was trying to edit my post like 5 times and it wasn't letting me, so frustrating >.<.

I never saw any kind of numerical mistake from you, just the awful styling one.  Always watch out for the other themes. ;)

Oh, and don't forget to cook and season the rice!  I wouldn't want you to end up with 'issues'. :)

~D. V. "...Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I did make one at first :P but anyway...

<*Thumps @Arceus over the head about 50 times with a Witch's Broom, and watches them stumble about in a comedic fashion*>

You're NOT throwing the count off! :shame:

~D. V. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm not actually sure anymore if it's Ar-see-us or Arc-e-us.  Most people seem to read the second I guess.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

<*hugs @Star.*>  Long time, no see madam.  I hope we'll see you around more. :)

~D. V. "It's always good to have people return." Devnull

25,481 About to get ready for another 12 hour day. 7 Am to 11 Am at Krispy Kreme then 12 to 9 Pm at Walmart.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers