Count Down from 30k

Matt258

I looked @ the schedual for tomorrow & again only me & 2 other cart attendnats. Today somoene came in @ 11:30 Am but usually the 1st one comes in @ 8 Am & I came in @ 2 & the last guy came in @ 4. Got it all done though.

I'm probably crazy, but that still sounds understaffed to me. :(

~D. V. "One Man Army situation, much?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

24,718 Working 10 Am to 7 Pm Good to see that more cart atendants will be here today. Only has been me & 2 others the last 3 days.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

24,716 Went to Krispy Kreme today @ 7 Am & they asked if I could stay extra since someone called out for the 1st & 2nd shifts. I got to help take orders most of the day. Stayed till 4:45 Pm

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

24,714 Went to Krispy Kreme yesterday @ 7 Am. Gave out Free Samples til 11 Am. Got to help take orders til 2 Pm. Unloaded the pallets in the Pod til 2:30. A Manager said that the Truck Transporter called out & said for me to start boxing up the chocolate. I had to wait for the stickers for the boxes to be made. Started @ 3 Pm I did 21 trays of Kreme filled (6 in each box/5 boxes a tray) Then did a stack of Chocolate 20 trays & then had about 3/4 full of another stack. Day Off today.

Whatpulse

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Went to Krispy Kreme yesterday @ 7 Am. Gave out Free Samples til 11 Am. Got to help take orders til 2 Pm. Unloaded the pallets in the Pod til 2:30. A Manager said that the Truck Transporter called out & said for me to start boxing up the chocolate. I had to wait for the stickers for the boxes to be made. Started @ 3 Pm I did 21 trays of Kreme filled (6 in each box/5 boxes a tray) Then did a stack of Chocolate 20 trays & then had about 3/4 full of another stack. Day Off today.

I'll bet you were crazy hungry after all that work, just looking at all that sweet food.  It probably would be torture for a chocoholic! :blink:

~D. V. "And now to fight my own sweet tooth..." Devnull

• Like 1

I got just one word for :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2015/02/03 ... "OW!" :o

~D. V. "That poor guy!  And, the reindeer!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

24,704 Worked 8 Am to 5 Pm. Was 32 degrees this morning. It got pretty busy & had to keep bringing in the electric carts.

Whatpulse