AFK Moneymaking through skilling?

Gaffaz11

The best afk skill moneymaker would be herb farming, though that isn't as great as it once was as prices are a bit whack atm. Though torstol still holds a reasonable margin for profit.

Other than that for skills there's nothing really that qualifies as a fast/good money maker as they are quite slow but you could fish sharks or rocktails (which tend to be even more afk), you could mine coal or gold in lrc or you could plonk yourself at yews, mages or perhaps teak/mahogany for the log moneys. Oh and smithing cballs is afk and can turn profit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

rocktails hur dur

Rocktails aren't great money or xp, but they're one of the most afk things in the game.

If you value afk enough, they're efficient. But it's probably better to spend your afk time at runespan then make money elsewhere.

rocktails hur dur

Rocktails aren't great money or xp, but they're one of the most afk things in the game.

If you value afk enough, they're efficient. But it's probably better to spend your afk time at runespan then make money elsewhere.

What are some fairly AFK ways to gain money through skilling?

I'm not sure you even know what point you're trying to make, so please clarify.

I think he means that the OP is trying to make cash while getting experience instead of getting experience with cash on the side.

I think he's saying that the OP wants to make money while afking. In that case, rocktails would be good. However, it's more efficient to make money elsewhere and do your homework or whatever while runespanning.