Overloads

Amonitas

I'm currently almost 84 herb. I can afford to spend 60 million on herb. Is this enough to reach overloads and is it worth selling my Bandos for?

I would like to have something not too expensive, but not too slow either. The best herb training methods are kinda confusing. I heard that one method is to do extremes when you can do them and get like 1500 of all of them so you can start making ovls when you need them. But could I afford it since I couldn't sell the pots back so it would cost a lot more?

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

The idea behind using extremes to train herblore is that you're going to want them sooner or later. So rather then level herb with potions that have resale value, and at a later date make extremes and then overloads for your own personal use, you just train with extremes.

Also, overloads > bandos. Overloads should help you more then bandos does.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

And I can always get Bandos back and whatever and the herblore level is permanent unlike gear yeah.

Now then, any recommendations on how to train and so on? I will obviously be using unfinished pots as otherwise it's a huge waste of time, but I am kinda bad at training Herb so I don't know the common methods on how to do it.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

It might be an idea to aim for level 92, with the view to obtaining spice and stewing up to 96 to make overloads. Last time I checked the lobby trick still works, this could save you a huge amount of money.

Also, make sure you train the levels on extremes and make them in even-ish numbers, you'll be happy you did this later! Good luck!

• Like 1

Overloads are kind of pointless now as the new combat system makes then not worth getting because rocktails heal more then brews in eoc (unless it changed)

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Sooooooo, that makes brews useless. How does it make ovls useless? K, makes em less useful since you can't combo them with brews as well, but you've still got every extreme potion in one inventory spot and it keeps the boost at max for 5 minutes. Still sounds like ovls are useful to me.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.