Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

glacor setup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ohmergurd
[ Display Name History ]

ohmergurd

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Phxicire
Lik i stated in my last topic coming back from a long break forget the set up to use i will post the gear/stats i have now

attk99
def99
str99
hp99
prayer99
mage96
range92
summ92

only have extreme pots all melee/mage/range. gear wise full ahrims/full gando+polypore staff,sol,bandos plate,legs,fury,zerker,arcane shield,d claws cept useless on glacors?,vine whip,no chaotics which is fine because i know u mage entire time cept when the little guys pop out,also whats the order to kill the little guys again?

AHappySeeker
[ Display Name History ]

AHappySeeker

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 906 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:AHappySeeker
  • Clan:Diglettsweepers
http://forum.tip.it/...glakkers-guide/

This for the method and gear, only you'll be using exts with a wolper (rescroll EVERY MINUTE). SS will cover all your healing. For the glacytes kill order, attack enduring with DDS specs, one-shot unstable as it explodes, finish enduring, then kill sapping. Keep prayer as low as possible to minimise sapping's %-based prayer drain.

Sapping is killed last when not using a titan as attacking unstable after it heals is a huge time sink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users