NBK vs VR (3-0 cwa)

ToeJam

Credit to Rosstitution:

newbannerheros.png

#NBK on SwiftIRC ||

http://nbk-rs.com/index/ || Toejam: The Face of NBK

VS

uDeXj.png

One of our excellent trial warlords Cookie set up a fight versus Violent Resolution for our guest callers night. Our ethnic Advisor Peck_Da_Man recruited 3 mighty guest callers; Tika191 from Genesis, Tom08894 from Dutch Generation and Gochance1 from Downfall as I'd been busy all week.

Well, from the beginning of the Guest Callers initiative we had a tendency to be surprised, DG Keanu managing to lead us to victory in a round versus Divine Forces, countless callers from the Clan World wishing to show us their talents. This night also turned into quite a nice surprise.

Round 1

Starting: 24-24

rQ0IW.png

Ending: 16-0

2bnshy.png

Excellent calling by Tika191 and tanking by all members made this a nice surprise.

Round 2

Starting: 22-22

1cu54.png

Ending: 17-0

bezwjq.png

Shoutout to our hero Nc-Felpex for tanking 4 kills as first pile and Qupzz for following suit. Excellent calling by my new favourite dutchie Tom08894 secured us the second round.

Round 3

Starting: 24-24

01Hyv.png

Ending: 16-0

r02sjm.png

Despite our favourite person iTzKoNG hiding behind the jail for this round Gochance still managed to call us the win. A joyous moment in NBK history.

Shoutout to Venomous for continuing his riots at jail, good turn out.

Good work Im Gold on the back up calling although I was not impressed with you taking Toejams position

#nbk and pm `Ross, Ali9987 or Peck_Da_Man if you want to be an NBK guest caller for our friday fight.

Still #7 GMT - I'm a train station.

bOT8c.png

Congrats, can't you seriously if you let Keanu lead :P

We've started a weekly guest callers event (been going over a month now) and there have been some genuine surprises :lol: Keanu led us to victory against Divine Forces which shocked him as much as it did us!

bOT8c.png