• US Mountain: 2pm
  • US Pacific: 1pm

blu_1358024400.png

World: The world will be specified right before we start

Host & Friends chat: @Komodo_Jo

Co-hosts: TBD

•  

Server and Location

• We will meet outside the Bandos boss room within the God wars dungeon. You will need 40 Bandos killcount to enter the boss room, so be sure to plan time to do this before the event is scheduled to begin. See the tip.it Bandos guide for more information. Coinshare will be enabled for the whole event.

General Graardor

Graardor is one of the highest level monsters in the God Wars dungeon, but is rather weak since the EoC update. He will focus on one target and attack them with melee and range, so at least one of these attacks should be blocked by a protect prayer (or you can just use soulsplit). See his bestiary entry for more information (http://www.tip.it/ru...eneral-graardor). He does not have a weakness to any specific type of attacks.

All other players in the room will come under attack from Graardor's Ranged attack, so it is suggested to use Protect from Range while he is alive (though in a mass this will likely not be needed).

Those unfamiliar with the mechanics of the God Wars dungeon may wish to read this guide: http://www.tip.it/ru...ars_dungeon.htm

The Bandos guide can be found at http://www.tip.it/ru..._stronghold.htm (though be aware it has not yet been updated for the EoC).

•  

Inventory & Equipment

General Graardor doesn't have a weakness to any specific type of attack, so feel free to come geared up for any of the three attack types (melee, ranged, magic). In any case, don't mix types (for instance, wearing melee gear and maging, wearing ranged gear and melee'ing, etc.). It may be easiest to get KC with magic using earth spells, as most of the Bandos minions have a weakness to earth spells. If you wish you could then just plan to mage Graardor as well.

You may bring whichever familiar you wish, though beasts of burden and healing familiars will be rather unneeded and Graardor will likely die before combat familiars get a chance to attack. Bring some prayer potions and food for emergencies, but the altar and Regenerate should cover your prayer and health needs unless you are quite low-level. If you're nervous, bring along a shield so you can use Resonance and Rejuvenate to heal you if needed. If you're maging or ranging, make sure you bring enough runes/bolts/etc. to last as long as you plan to stay.

Requirements

70+ Strength.

60 Agility OR 60 Strength.

A Bandos item (or a dip in the Bandos pool in Oo'glog) and a Zamorakian Item for getting KC.

High combat skills will be beneficial.

•  

Friends Chat Ranks

• The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.
  • Silver stars are CO HOSTS.
  • Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.
  • Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.
  • Players who wish to join the hunt can post on this thread, PM the host ingame, or join the chat before the event :) everyone will be added for coinshare so don't worry!
  • If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a Host/Co-host, or ask in the chat. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

Hope to see you there!

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

I might for the event this time, my last push before they make these guys harder and rejuvenate less dependent on.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If I am at home by that time i'll join! :thumbup:

If you're not, feel free to come late (assuming we're still there)!

Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Will be there.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Ill see if I can come.

What would be a good mage outfit and inventory for gwd

Depends what you have. Subjugation robes, Ahrim's, Akrisae's, etc. are all good. No need for Ganodermic. You could probably come in Batwing or void mage and be fine for that matter since this is a mass. As for inventory, bring a bunch of runes, some food & prayer pots just in case, and perhaps some magic / extreme magic pots if you like. And of course always bring a one-click teleport of some kind. Remember you'll also want a Bandos item and a Zammy item at least for getting KC.

• Like 1

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

After a while some people decided to go to Corp, so we wound up with a sort of dual event. I've finally left Bandos after 6 hours, and while the event's "officially" over, there are still a few people left at both Bandos and Corp.

Final tally of splits (as of 6 hours after event start time):

Bandos:

2 Godsword Shard 3's

2 Bandos Gloves

2 Bandos Warshields

1 Bandos Tassets

1 Dragon Dagger

(~2.3mil in splits)

Corp:

1 Spirit Shield

1 Elixir

(~153k in splits)

Thanks to all who came, and good luck to those brave souls that remain!

• Like 1

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Thanks for the Troll Wars, I will be joining you again next week.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg