Corb DIY MK2 Blog: 90 RC again

Up-date: 42 Farming, a little closer to 65.

gallery_218307_446_369809.png

Also decided to go kill the Giant Mole a few times, i will go back once i can summon bull ants as it seems to be one of the places in RS that you can still use up all of your run energy.

gallery_218307_446_106783.png

Also Heroes Quest Complete.

gallery_218307_446_26204.png

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been up-dating mainly because of waiting to have something decent to post.

Went hunting Steel and iron dragons, then after a bit of luck......

gallery_218307_446_182097.png

Rune Hatchet!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am no longer renewing membership on my main and just going to focus on diying.

First things first, Desert Treasure complete (All the bosses were stupidly easy. :sad:)

gallery_218307_446_20854.png

I have also been to barrows and just got my first Item.

gallery_218307_446_421252.png

I was hoping for arhim's staff or wand as i am close to 70 magic, but this is still excellent as i have plenty of ammo.

• 1 month later...

Just got my first barrows melee weapon.

u2rxTfF.png

Arguably one of the better Barrows weapon, being the only one that has a Prayer bonus.

(Arguably because considering those are Lv. 70 weapons, you'll most likely need to take advantage of specific Slash/Stab/Crush weaknesses.)

Grats rip!

I wish Jagex would take half of the development time spent on game updates in order to focus on rebalancing the game instead of basing new content on unbalanced content. Getting a Lv. 70 weapon (Abyssal whip) shouldn't require Lv. 85 Slayer!

• Like 1

Arguably one of the better Barrows weapon, being the only one that has a Prayer bonus.

(Arguably because considering those are Lv. 70 weapons, you'll most likely need to take advantage of specific Slash/Stab/Crush weaknesses.)

Grats rip!

I wish Jagex would take half of the development time spent on game updates in order to focus on rebalancing the game instead of basing new content on unbalanced content. Getting a Lv. 70 weapon (Abyssal whip) shouldn't require Lv. 85 Slayer!

They still haven't fix the flails combat animation, it still looks like it smacked physics in the balls.

Korasi's need to be fixed as well, it seem stupid that something that requires +70 stats and multiple quests is only a t68 weapon.

• Like 1

I think that Korasi's sword should be turned into a Lv. 75 main hand weapon at the very least. Have it be the Stab counterpart to the vine whip.

Otherwise they should just go and make it Lv. 78 anyway. I don't think it would devalue Abyssal vine whip, since the requirements to get Korasi's require much more effort than the requirements for Abyssal vine whip.

• Like 1

It wouldn't devalue the vine whip at all as both the Abby whip and the whip vine have crashed to just above their High alch values, so if anyone did lose it, its only 165kish to replace compared to korasi's 500k.

Dat moment when you have less till your goal then I have till my goal =X

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.