Scapecraft, a Runescape Minecraft mod!

Thought this would be as good place as any to dump some pictures of my Minecraft modding work.

I would be happy to/love people to summit anything such as new NPCs/items/3D items which I can then code for you and be included (credit will be given :)).

Topic with more details and how to download the mod to play here (make sure to click this link, as pictures here are now months old and loads of content added since)

http://www.minecraft...yer-compatible/

Now a server for it!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1834765-scapecraft-the-ultimate-rpg-modded-server-up-nowlevelingtradingstakingfactionsanti-cheat-forgebukkitno-whitelisttons-of-plugins/

Looking for help from anyone to make new items and NPCs!

http://www.minecraft...-runescape-mod/

RrRnGlM.png

9XSEviQ.png

MwdfNgY.png

RZuCyJ0.png

kalaphitequeen2.png

Face off against the Kalaphite queen, who spawns randomly in desert biomes for a chance at the dragon chainbody!

New armor sets + weapons from the Black and White Knights

war.png

warstructures.png

Randomly generated Structures that will pit the two knights against each other! They will also spawn fairly fairly randomly about the world, the white knights will help you against mobs, the black knights will attack you!

dchain.png

A bot mob at a yew tree ohmy.png, no escaping these guys XD. Also note the cabbage, can pick up and eat this.

Yewtreebot.png

some drops

drops.png

Recipe for a yew bow (same for magic/other bows but with different wood obviously)

yewbow.png

Some of the new ores introduced in the mod, from left to right: Rune,Addy,Mith

runeaddymithores.png

Grow your own Magic tree! Magic saplings are a rare drop from the yew tree bots

magictreeandbot2.png

You must use coal to craft metal lumps

oresR.png

After that you can make the Ingots

ingotmaking.png

Then proceed to make the armor/tools etc, all have the same recipes as Vanilla items.

runehelmmaking.png

A full rune armor set

fullrunearm.png

Using Korasi's sword!

korasis.png

The Theif mob, try and catch these guys before they get you.

theif.png

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Well said. This is just incredible. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Apparently it doesn't want me to install Forge, gets stuck at 0% on the "FML is setting up your environment" screen.

make sure you update minecraft to your latest version first, and make sure to delete META-INF.

Just tried downloading it all from scratch myself from links on my thread and should be working,

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Apparently it doesn't want me to install Forge, gets stuck at 0% on the "FML is setting up your environment" screen.

make sure you update minecraft to your latest version first, and make sure to delete META-INF.

Just tried downloading it all from scratch myself from links on my thread and should be working,

Yeah, I did that.

I've looked on the forge forums and some other guy using Linux had that problem too (I'm on Linux too) and the only solution they gave him was to use a different mod loader, but that's not really an option in this case, is it?

Yeah, I did that.

I've looked on the forge forums and some other guy using Linux had that problem too (I'm on Linux too) and the only solution they gave him was to use a different mod loader, but that's not really an option in this case, is it?

Can't help you with that sorry :s, Minecraft modding and linux rarely play nicely.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Thought I might as well post this here, it is runescape related.

Starting up a server dedicated to my runescape minecraft mod :). More info click in my Sig.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Very very nice!

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 4 weeks later...

This is still being worked on and updated (little less often now as busy irl with exams) despite me not playing scape any more.

Checking the actual minecraft forum page for most recent stuff is a good idea, and has instructions on how to install.

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

This is still being worked on and updated (little less often now as busy irl with exams) despite me not playing scape any more.

Checking the actual minecraft forum page for most recent stuff is a good idea, and has instructions on how to install.

I used those instructions, I did something wrong...

35b9enp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]