Grainy ... 2100 Total ... Questing?

Go man go! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

*says he's going to make account, look at skills with at least base 70 and two 99's, get jelly*

I expect a fully maxed account this time next year.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Marquis, for now I'm just getting all req's for Quest Cape. I do have another skill goals, just haven't gotten round to making the sigs yet. Base 80 is up next I'd say. Shouldn't take longer than a week or two once I've done RotM. Looking at the way I plan to do them though, I can use XP rewards to finish of my req's. So I shall be attempting to finish pre-requisite quests for WGS and RotM today, then completing them ASAP. :)

Thanks for the posts guys! <3

EDIT: So, according to RSWiki I was wrong! :P

The Theiving req for QP Cape is 74. Not 76, ahwell. I'll be aiming for 80 anyway.

As it stands I need 1 Firemaking level and 3 Thieving levels for QP Cape. I'll probably use the EXP lamps from WGS for this.

Also going to do Blood Runs Deep since I read it's probably a requirement for the new GM quest next week, which I should be able to do upon release.

So here it is:

Path of Glouphrie

Mourning Ends 1

Mourning Ends 2

Within The Light

Enharka's Lament

Rocking Out

While Guthix Sleeps

RotM

Blood Runs Deep

WISH ME LUCK!

I used a guide for MEP2. Cba to remember half that [bleep]. I suppose it was the guide that made me indifferent to the quest. Or the fact that I was playing ewith colors. If you do MEP1 and 2, I suggest jumping right into Within the light. I still have that quest sitting as started in my log...:P

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ooooo I might do that actually. I've been so lazy today, hardly played RS bar Path and half of MEP1. :')

Been helping the GF render videos and stuff. (EDIT: yes she does play RS) Might finish part 1 tonight, if not I'll do it first thing tomorrow and get straight into part 2, otherwise it'll never get done!

Quite exiting reading the Q/A on RSOF earlier too; looking forward to getting on 07'scape. Probably wont use it much, but it's something for nostalgia if nothing else!

I'm currently using RSWiki, and Tip.It guides; know of any others? RSWiki seemed a little out-dated while doing Path earlier...

Is your gf a member here as well? If not, why not? We be awesome. :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

*says he's going to make account, look at skills with at least base 70 and two 99's, get jelly*

I expect a fully maxed account this time next year.

Don't worry, she gets jelly all the time. :D

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Haha nah she isn't. I'll run it by her tomorrow and see what she thinks!

K isn't much of an Internet user besides Facebook/music etc. I'll often blurt out a /b/ reference and expect a giggle only to see her wondering what the hell I just said. Bad times.

Feel free to add her in-game: Kenianne

I'll get her to joins serps chat tomorrow once we've been to town and probably stick an RL picture on here :)

I've just wasted an hour of my life reading this Suomi nonsense in bed - it's now nearly half 4am so I'm off to sleep haha. G'night Tip.It ILY <3

Urghhh can't sleep - overtired!

Trey, I should probably re-word, reading it back I see how it sounds.

That's not how I meant to come across, Runescape for me is not boring at all, for the most part I enjoy skilling. That is, until I hit mid 90's and have to grind with effort to 99. I am quite sure I'm not the only one who finds spending hours a day for weeks grinding one skill somewhat boring - is that a reason not to bother? Of course not. The point is, it's a goal. Do people who find a module in their degree boring just decide to drop and say 'why bother?' No. I know that's not what you meant either, but you see where I'm coming from, right?

Needless to say I am waffling. Once again, I wish you good night! :)

Story of my life today:

AUMKh39.jpg

Have been way to laggy to quest properly, so I've been making extremes on and off, got ~1.5k of each, can start making uber overloads soon!

Farming my own torts to save $$!

Anyway until later, or tomorrow if my connection doesn't improve - peace x

Good to see your connection improved. Or at least lasted long enough to finish. :P

Good luck with MRP2.