[EOC] Runescape Combat Guide 1-99 [P2P]

Paralyzerr

NEW AND IMPOVED GUIDE!

Runescape Combat Guide 1-99

Welcome To My Runescape Combat Guide! This Has Been Greatly Improved Upon The Original. This Guide Will Get You To 99 Attack, Strength, And Defense In No Time At All!

**Things To Note!**

This Guide May Not Contain The Best Possible Monsters To Kill. EOC Messed Up Experience Alot By Instead Of XP Per Hit, XP Per Kill. This Also Has Ruled Out Many Monsters That Were Once Amazing For Training Such As The Rock Crab. These Are Now Level 102 Combat And Give Less XP Than Before. It Took Me Lots Of Time To Find The Best Possible Guide For Combat!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities

Abilities Were Released Along with The Evolution of Combat. They Allow You To Hit More DPS, Therefore Increasing Your XP Per Hour. There Are Three Kinds Of Abilities. Basic, Threshold, And Ultimate. Basic Abilities Can Be Put Together As A Combo To Stack Damage. It also Raises Your Adrenaline Bar, Which Leads On To The Next Kind Of Ability. Threshold Abilities Require That Your Adrenaline Bar Is 50% Filled. These Abilities Can Do Different Things Like Area Of Effect And Damage Over Time. Use These Abilities Whenever You Can. I Would Only Recommend Using Area Of Effect (AoE) Abilities When You Are Fighting More Than One Monster At Once. Lastly, The Ultimate Abilities. These Abilities Can Hit Up To 250% Of Your Weapon Damage. Only Use These When You Need It, Preferably When You Just Start Fighting A Monster To Get The Most Out Of The Ability.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer

Prayer Can Be Very Important When It Comes To Training. Prayers Such As Chivalry Allow You To Hit Harder On Your Training Monster, Resulting In More DPS. Prayer Can Be Expensive To Train And To Upkeep While Training, But It Is Worth It In The Long Run.

Weapons

Weapons Can Really Affect The Speed At Which You Level Up. Weapons Such As The Chaotic Maul Can Hit Very High, Resulting In Much More XP Per Hour. Whenever You Are Training, Never Use Duel-Wielded Weapons. Use Two-Handed. It Allows You To Hit Higher, Therefore Killing The Enemy Much Faster. The Abilities That Can Hit The Most Also Require A Two-Handed Weapon Equipped. Starting From Level 1, Use Two Handed Swords. Once You Hit 50 Attack, You Can Use The Most Powerful Basic Equipment That Isn't All To Expensive, Rune. You Can Either Use A Two Handed Sword, Halberd, Or Sphere. Only Use The Sphere If The Training Monster Is Weak To Stab (None Of The Monsters In This Guide Are Weak To Stab). Use A Dragon Sphere, Halberd Or Two Hand At 60. The Two Handed Sword Is 1.2 Mil, So Use A Sphere if You Can Afford The Sword. 70 Attack Brings You The Abyssal Whip, Which Is Probably What You Want To Buy. Don't. There Are Plenty More Weapons That Give More DPS. I Would Recommend Using Guthans Sphere. This Weapon Can Either Be Bought Or Obtained As A Reward From The Barrows Mini-game. Use A Saradomin Sword At 75. If You Can't Afford It, Stick With Guthans Sphere. 80 Attack Is A Great Milestone. You Can Now Use The Chaotic Maul, The Highest DPS Weapon In The Game! This Requires 80 Dungeoneering And 200k Tokens (Which Is Around How Much You Save Up Getting To Level 80, Assuming You Don't Spend Any On Anything Else.) If You Don't Want To Get 80 Dungeoneering For The Maul, Buy A Saradomin Sword And Use That Until You Reach 99.

Training

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For... Training! Here We Go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-50

Cow: Level 2 | Location: Burthorpe | HP: 25 | XP Per Hour: 50-80k.

Please Don't Call Me Stupid, Cause I've Been Tested. If You Use Duel Daggers Or Claws, These 25 HP, 40XP Per Kill Cows (Located ONLY in Burthorpe, Can Get You A Great Sum Of XP Per Hour.

---------------------------------------------------

50-60

Moss Giant: Level 74 | Location: Chaos Tunnels | HP: 3700 | XP Per Hour: 80-100k

These Are The Best Monster For These Levels. They Are Located, Among Other Places, In The Chaos Tunnels. They Are Mixed With Level 40 Moss Giants, So Only Attack The Level 74's. They Drop A Reasonable About Of Gold, Crimson, Green, And Blue Charms. They Also Drop Herbs And Runes. Only Bring 8 Lobsters Because They Are Ranged And BARELY Hit Someone With Full Rune Armour. If They Do, Its usually A 1-50 HP Lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

60-70

Jungle Spider: Level 124 | Location: Island East of Yanille | HP: 3100 | XP Per Hour: 130k

These Are Amazing. At 415 XP Per Kill, These Die Pretty Fast Under Your New Dragon Weapons. They Are Weak To Crush, But There is No Dragon Warhammer (Mod Mark Has Confirmed That There Will Be One Soon). You Can Stay At These Until 80, But Deadly Red Spiders Ar Slightly Faster, But They Actually Do Damage. These Are Similar To Moss Giants, Never Hitting The Player At All. These Are NOT Poisonous!

-------------------------------------

70-80

Deadly Red Spider: Level 136 | Location: Chaos Tunnels | HP: 3400 | XP Per Hour: 150k

These Only Give Slightly More XP Per Kill Than Jungle Spiders, But The Added Up XP Gives 20k More XP Per Hour. All Deadly Red Spider Locations Can Be Crowded, And Usually Contain Bots, So Try To Find A World With At Least One Person, If Not None. Use Torag's Hammer If You Want. These Are NOT Poisonous!

-------------------------------------------------------------

80-99 Option A (For XP)

Black Demon: Level 140 | Location: Taverley Dungeon | HP: 3500 | XP Per Hour: 290k

I Would Recommend These For The Best XP Per Hour At These Levels. You Can Either Stick With Your Saradomin Sword (Mentioned In The Weapons Section), Or Buy Or Win Guthans Sphere. These Drop A Great Amount Of Crimson Charms. There Are Some Poisonous Spiders Nearby, So Stay On The Side of The Demon Cave Furthest Away From The Spider Cave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

80-99 Option B (For Money)

Steel Dragon: Level 144 | Location: Brimhaven Dungeon | HP: 10000 | XP Per Hour: 250k

I Would Only Recommend These If You Want To Get To 99 While Getting A Great Sum Of Money Along The Way. EOC Allows Players To Kill These With Melee Quite As Fast As Ranged. Make Sure To Bring An Anti-Dragon Shield Or Dragonfire Shield. Also Bring Anti-Fire. Do Not Underestimate The Fire breath. This Also Requires You To Bring A One Handed Weapon. You Can Use A Whip Now.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Skillcapes

After You Reach 99 In A Combat Skill, You Can Go Get A Cape Showing That You Have 99 In That Skill! I Am Going To Give You Locations For Each Of These Capes

Attack: Ajjat in Burthorpe Warriors Guild

​ Strength: Sloan At The Burthorpe Warriors Guild

Defense: Harlan In Building Above Lumbridge General Store

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope You Enjoyed This Guide. It Took Me Lots Of Time To Find The Correct Monsters and Their XP Per Hour Rate. If You Would Like To Ask A Question, Please Ask. The Comments Are Read By Me Daily. Thank You For Reading And I Hope You Enjoy Your Quest For 99 Attack, Strength, And Defense!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Moved to General Guides. And yes, please change the text colour :S. Also, capitals.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

• 3 months later...