Seen loads of posts in the 200m all skills thread in regards to Rs07. I can see how they're a similar topic, but since there is a dedicated OS forum I reckon it's a decent time to jump in and start this topic here.

So without further ado....

Feel free to discuss:

• Contenders to achieve 2277 first
  • First to various 99s
  • Strategies relating to 99 all in RS07
  • Optimal training methods/efficiency

Tracking site for Rs07

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/ (Thanks to ca2theone for linking and Foot for making it)

Initial notes

Overall rank 1 is being pretty closely contended by Dark Lust, Pur, Kjott and Woox16 amongst others (http://puu.sh/2a1lY)

We have had our first 99s, both in thieving, by Atrate and Benny Strife, (http://puu.sh/2a1fa) congratulations to both.

10th Vongola is currently 97 cooking which I presume will be the 2nd skill to be conquered. (http://puu.sh/2a1of)

Notes on Progress

Dearranged got 99 Firemaking yesterday + Construction is now open.

Atrate - Thieving - February 28th

10th Vongola - Cooking - March 1st

Bonno51 - Fletching - March 2nd

Elvis99 - Hunter - March 3rd

Dearranged - Firemaking - March 4th

rVjsX7S.png

Contenders for first to max?

Dark Lust, Kjott, Geostigma, possibly November if he finishes his exams before people are too far out of sight.

First 200m, not sure. Only person I know going for a 200m is Jamie(Elvis99). Once he's finished Hunter he also plans to do Range and HP.

top 15 total xp:

1. Atrate 15,288,082 2. Benny Strife 15,054,431 3. Fishh Guru 13,750,430 4. Bonno51 13,274,221 5. 10th Vongola 13,114,067 6. Allumer 13,108,455 7. Ranger Teemo 12,194,259 8. Cosmos 11,924,595 9. Indi 11,894,626 10. Elvis99 11,452,065 11. Djent Lee 11,039,162 12. Joeri Style 10,602,115 13. C Hi Pp Y 10,465,944 14. Tundra Rap 10,211,791 15. Xamol 9,974,562

Dates/Times for the various pictures taken

I made a list of possible contenders for the first person to get 99 in every skill earlier today, although the list will probably be outdated by Monday:

Pur - He's been at the top of the hiscores most of the game so far, and most of his skills are around level 50.

Dark Lust - He recently showed up on the first page of the hiscores, and has been doing well since. Pretty much the same as Pur, other than that.

Woox16 - A famous PvMer, he's been climbing the hiscores pretty fast.

suomi rs07 - He's the top player on EoC, so it wouldn't be too surprising if he was one of the first people to be maxed. He has a couple high level skills, and a total level of over 500 without even training some skills like crafting and mining.

Hero - He has almost 4m XP, and has more XP than anyone in the top 100. He has a couple of high level skills.

Atrate - He got the first 99 in the game, 99 thieving. Because of this, he'll have quite a big advantage with buyable or expensive skills early on.

• Like 1

canifis.png

I think it'l be interesting to see how exp rates change as the economy develops and items join the game. It'll be fun to be the first to unlock items like whips, but inefficient to slay with weak gear.

Any idea how Atrate was training? Blackjacking menaphites used to be on a par with plunder in one of Zarfot's videos.

I think it'l be interesting to see how exp rates change as the economy develops and items join the game. It'll be fun to be the first to unlock items like whips, but inefficient to slay with weak gear.

Any idea how Atrate was training? Blackjacking menaphites used to be on a par with plunder in one of Zarfot's videos.

Yep, blackjacking was confirmed by Foot

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Yep, blackjacking was confirmed by Foot

And by Jebrim. Atrate's in my clan.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I made a list of possible contenders for the first person to get 99 in every skill earlier today, although the list will probably be outdated by Monday:

Pur - He's been at the top of the hiscores most of the game so far, and most of his skills are around level 50.

Dark Lust - He recently showed up on the first page of the hiscores, and has been doing well since. Pretty much the same as Pur, other than that.

Woox16 - A famous PvMer, he's been climbing the hiscores pretty fast.

suomi rs07 - He's the top player on EoC, so it wouldn't be too surprising if he was one of the first people to be maxed. He has a couple high level skills, and a total level of over 500 without even training some skills like crafting and mining.

Hero - He has almost 4m XP, and has more XP than anyone in the top 100. He has a couple of high level skills.

Atrate - He got the first 99 in the game, 99 thieving. Because of this, he'll have quite a big advantage with buyable or expensive skills early on.

I'm quite certain Dark Lust is female.

I was wondering: does anyone know how people can get such high buyable skills so early in the game? How do they make their money? As of right now, the top crafter is 88, fletcher is 97, herblore 81...

edit: I spotted N0valyfe jr on the hunter hiscores (rank 7), is he actually n0valyfe?

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png

I was wondering: does anyone know how people can get such high buyable skills so early in the game? How do they make their money? As of right now, the top crafter is 88, fletcher is 97, herblore 81...

edit: I spotted N0valyfe jr on the hunter hiscores (rank 7), is he actually n0valyfe?

Crafting could have easily rushed a certain level by being pushed by 1 or 2 people and then sustained himself making money making amulets\rings\hides for people.

Fletching could also have been pushed just until yew long level and then easily sustained himself, some of the top fletchers had 1-2m less than a day after they were able to start fletching yew longs.

Idk about herblore, I know Mithril is mass buying unids, so maybe he merches them while using the better ones?

Also, I don't believe that n0valyfe jr is n0valyfe. :(

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

It's mostly people eoc trading unfortunately.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

How long should it take for someone to max? Training methods are much slower (thank god) so a single skill like mining can take a couple of months. When I got 91 rcing, summ wasn't out and I did astrals. When I started rcing nature runes graahks were out which speed things up a bit. Still took me a total of like 5 solid months of 15 hour days if I added up all the hours total I had put into it.

Dynastyfan0.png

Crafting could have easily rushed a certain level by being pushed by 1 or 2 people and then sustained himself making money making amulets\rings\hides for people.

Fletching could also have been pushed just until yew long level and then easily sustained himself, some of the top fletchers had 1-2m less than a day after they were able to start fletching yew longs.

Idk about herblore, I know Mithril is mass buying unids, so maybe he merches them while using the better ones?

Also, I don't believe that n0valyfe jr is n0valyfe. :(

Having buyables high makes tons of money at this point. They may have had a headstart with help from friends or eoc gp but once you are at the top of a buyable you will be making lots of money. Top crafters made millions with str amulets and glories. Top fletchers made millions with basically any longbow above maple (shortbows also for the first few to get the lvl). Top herblorists made millions with pray pots, super sets, energy pots (the lack of energy is pretty insane D:). Top smithers made bank with armour sets, axes and scimitars.. Top magers made tons of money with alching. And so on..

I would be doing the same if I didn't wanna keep my front page overal lol

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

EOC trading? How is that possible?

I'm also confused here, as I thought that you didn't retain anything in '07scape that you had in EOC.

People would buy gp in the 07 game by paying for it with gp from the EOC game. It involves a trust trade, and the cost for 07 gp is pretty high.

EOC trading? How is that possible?

I'm also confused here, as I thought that you didn't retain anything in '07scape that you had in EOC.

People would buy gp in the 07 game by paying for it with gp from the EOC game. It involves a trust trade, and the cost for 07 gp is pretty high.

A very immoral thing to do, zero respect from me to anyone that did it (quite a few people sadly)

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

When I got my white beret I got heaps of offers for eoc cash :/ (one for 30m)

It is having a negative effect on the cool idea of the fresh start, but really there's not much anyone can do about it.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010