Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescape 2007 1 Defence Pure Guide

Quests RuneScape Art & Media Advice

6 replies to this topic

RsBaus
[ Display Name History ]

RsBaus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Acceleratex
Hey guys. Check out my new 1 defence pure guide video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS_WCSqzSdE

Edit: Sorry. Didn't realize I didn't post in the 07 forums. Please move this topic, thanks!

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Editorial Panel Member

• Members
  • 4,428 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Moved. :)

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image Posted Image

THE places for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

IMITZ
[ Display Name History ]

IMITZ

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:IMITZ
awesome guide, thanks for creating it ;p

RsBaus
[ Display Name History ]

RsBaus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts

Moved. :)

Thank you 8-)

awesome guide, thanks for creating it ;p

Thanks for the feedback! No problem :D

RsBaus
[ Display Name History ]

RsBaus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
bump

Powerfrog
[ Display Name History ]

Powerfrog

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,621 posts
  • RSN:Mr frogger
  • RSN '07:Mr frogger
Didn't' have time to watch the full video but you seemed to mention all the key quests and items, good guide. I didn't see you specifically mention rock climbing boots under the key items section but you mentioned death plateau so i can assume you mentioned the boots at a part I didn't watch.

Just FYI a 13 prayer build is somewhat effective for the 10% strength bonus often with 0 cb difference than 11 prayer accounts.

CNqWHdA.jpg

RsBaus
[ Display Name History ]

RsBaus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts

Didn't' have time to watch the full video but you seemed to mention all the key quests and items, good guide. I didn't see you specifically mention rock climbing boots under the key items section but you mentioned death plateau so i can assume you mentioned the boots at a part I didn't watch.

Just FYI a 13 prayer build is somewhat effective for the 10% strength bonus often with 0 cb difference than 11 prayer accounts.

Thanks. You're right I didn't specifically mention them, but I thought they were most likely common knowledge. Also since death plateau is a requirement for Dt.

Yeah I know, I was just pretty much stating the prayer levels that you'd mainly get from quests. Many people stick with the 11. It's like how some people get 45 instead of sticking at 43.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quests, RuneScape, Art & Media, Advice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users