I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

That's just sad (for me obviously). Ohwell, you sure seem to be making good progress there.

By the way, which aura do you use? I need to get into PvM again myseself so I am going to pick your brain a little. I saw you using a steel titan, weren't they nerfed to ground? Personally when I was soloing GWD I took a yak for more ovls+restores and emergency food (granted I do not have your gear, no nex)

purekilljoy.png

I use sharpshooter aura, cruelty scrimshaw. You don't need any armor or emergency food at Armadyl. Bringing 10 overloads and renewals guarantees a 5 hour trip, if you wanted to stay that long. Even if steel titans were nerfed to the ground, the little bit of help the provide is better then the no help a yak provides. :P.

09144a99bb.png

2iJTg.png

Not too shabby. :). That'll remain in my bank until the rest is completed. Who should I tackle next? Saradomin? If so, do I use drygores or magic? IK her weakness is water, my drygore tears through any weakness.

09144a99bb.png

Torva/Tetsu + drygores, and you'll have the same invent as kree. :thumbup:

Make sure to get lots of hilts, and to let Runeshark know somehow. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What do you pray at Saradomin? Will she rip me to shreads in Torva or Tetsu (I have both - though not full Tetsu).

Going to the Armadyl TMHT event. :).

Tetsu with sea singer hood and you're set. :thumbup:

With drygore's accuracy, you could probably get away with Virtus for melee/mage defense, and still hit a crapton.

Oh, and don't ever Zerk, you'll get wrecked.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

What do you pray at Saradomin? Will she rip me to shreads in Torva or Tetsu (I have both - though not full Tetsu).

Going to the Armadyl TMHT event. :).

Tetsu with sea singer hood and you're set. :thumbup:

With drygore's accuracy, you could probably get away with Virtus for melee/mage defense, and still hit a crapton.

Oh, and don't ever Zerk, you'll get wrecked.

Why the hood?

09144a99bb.png

Helms/boots/gloves/amulets don't give accuracy penalties in EoC, so you can use the best helm for tanking Sara's mage/melee attacks, Sea Singer. :P

Also why I'm not gonna make a tetsu helm, not really worth it copared to Singer in most places.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

What about the minions though? How would melee compare with magic, in the fact that magic is constantly killing the minions? Would you still recommend melee if I'm not AFK and spamming abilities?

09144a99bb.png

Well, if you stand in the spot where Growler spawns, then flurry will theoretically deal with the minions as well, at least adding up a decent amount of damage on them (Bree will walk into melee range as well for some reason)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Well, this blog is going to have to be put on hold for a while. It could possibly be a few weeks.

My parents went on a ski trip in the States with the four kids. My dad got into an accident, had surgery, and is in the hospital - and will be for a while. I'm going to drive to them to give my ma and hand with the kids.

Their plan was to go from skiing to home to Canada for a day and then drive to Florida for a few weeks. I don't think Florida will be the same when she's the only one to chase four little kids, so I'm going to come home for a day or two and then fly to Florida. Well, that's if they don't cancel that part of their trip - which they've been discussing.

Who knows, maybe I'll get some bossing in on a shitty laptop and terrible wifi.

09144a99bb.png

Sorry to hear that Stev. I hope your dad will be okay. :(

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

For what its worth I'm praying for your dad and your family. Also great blog. Its inspired me to stay at arma till I have one of all her drops as well. Fingers crossed that I have as good a luck as you did for drop rate (already 1 helm and chest in less than 100 kills plus shard no. 1)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

So gonna try and sneak in a Saradomin trip. Priorities.

You understand :')

Haha! Well played. :P.

Hope everything works out OK, looks like a promising blog.

For what its worth I'm praying for your dad and your family. Also great blog. Its inspired me to stay at arma till I have one of all her drops as well. Fingers crossed that I have as good a luck as you did for drop rate (already 1 helm and chest in less than 100 kills plus shard no. 1)

Thanks, guys. Glad it could inspire. I'll be keeping an eye on your siggy! :P.

Could only do a few kills at Saradomin (maybe 10). Am excited to start... Used to no-life Saradomin for hours and hours with W2LostSouls back in the day.

09144a99bb.png

You and your blog inspiring people and shit. I went to kree did first ~20 kills, then at some point my attention switched to the TV (ADD much) and I died. :D You owe me 10M which I lost in gear, but I will go camp out GWD in a few days for a couple of hundred mils, so I will not hold you to your payment.. Hope your family situation works out as best as it can under the circumstances.

Also looking forward to your new updates. PS! Out of GWD bosses (short of Nex) what do you think is best gp/h?

purekilljoy.png

I'm not sure post-EoC. Pre-EoC, dragon claw rushing Bandos was. He'd only live for two to three hits (duoing) and the drops were fairly consistent. I've not done enough Zamorak or Bandos post-EoC to be able to tell you.

I suppose I will soon. :P.

09144a99bb.png