I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

I'm going to be following this thread, I am most likely going P2P again soon... as all my friends want me to. I will train my new account and hopefully do some bossing with you in the future!

overall-1.png: --- combat.png: ---

sig8.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

sig9.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

He's had his for almost a year now. I've shown it to (months ago) people who have messaged me and were concerned about downloading a program.

I sent him a message over YouTube to ask him a few questions and such and he never replied. Then, when Castle Wars made the

, he comments:
I've basicly made the same thing a while ago now, and I've personally been using is since I made it at lvl 100 dg, and tbh this is a ripoff of it. It features automatic connecting of the apps by reading names in the party interface and automatic hiscore lookup and potion calc. And it stays on top of your Runescape window instead of next to it.

Yet, for his download version, you had to position where the map would be and hit PrtScrn when you wanted it to capture. And as you can see...

2lzhe.png

...who copied who?

He clearly fails to realize that DGSweeper was in development a week or two after dungeoneering was released. However, imitation is the highest form of flattery. ;). He was even gutsy enough to post bits of his source code on XP-Waste, on the DGSweeper thread of all places, trying to advertise his not thinking that I'd notice that the source was damn near identical to mine. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Ofc DGSweeper wins.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Naw, people leech while other people DG for them. :P. Was thinking about starting a leeching FC, since a lot of my friends love to sell, but not sure if there's still the demand for it. In-case we do choose to, I made the accounts: DG4Me and DG 4 Me.

They flew my dad back to Canada. So, me leaving for a few weeks won't be until after his next surgery. That's any time in the next 3 weeks. I'll be PvMing for my blog later today and through the weekend!

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Naw, people leech while other people DG for them. :P. Was thinking about starting a leeching FC, since a lot of my friends love to sell, but not sure if there's still the demand for it. In-case we do choose to, I made the accounts: DG4Me and DG 4 Me.

They flew my dad back to Canada. So, me leaving for a few weeks won't be until after his next surgery. That's any time in the next 3 weeks. I'll be PvMing for my blog later today and through the weekend!

There's definitely a need for it.

Finaly Blow = [bleep]ed

Leech day (dunge leech merged) = [bleep]ed

Sell Dung = ??????

Stev for president.

Drygores are of course higher dps but you do have to eat. I used wand+book and dualcasted ice/blood barrage and never needed food.

I went with Torva and brought no food. What was your melee setup?

As for an overall, I really had to focus and time abilities to be able to successfully crash people using magic. Magic just seems to absolutely wreck her.

As for the DG FC... It all depends on how much time friends can put into it to get it kick started. I can take care of advertising with big YouTubers, DGSweeper, etc... But if we don't have the people to sell the floors, having a lot of leeches won't mean a thing. :P. Would just have to talk to a few people before hand. Maybe when the dual wielding in DG is released and it brings a little more attention to DG again.

09144a99bb.png

Drygores are of course higher dps but you do have to eat. I used wand+book and dualcasted ice/blood barrage and never needed food.

I went with Torva and brought no food. What was your melee setup?

As for an overall, I really had to focus and time abilities to be able to successfully crash people using magic. Magic just seems to absolutely wreck her.

I used t70 gear. I have tetsu but I'm leeching wifi atm so I'm not risking that.

Quick story for the day... One which renewed some of my faith in the RuneScape community!

I was shopping with my ma - she had to stay with my sister for a week, with five kids, while her house was painted. She was shopping because they were ready to go back home. So I get home, and my brother goes, "I just died at Armadyl." He black-screened right as the kill started, prior to turning on Soul Split. Logged back in only to black-screen again. As soon as he logged in a third time, he died and got the grave interface.

Of course, since his risked wealth was 80M+ (more, because he kept Royal Crossbow over the Pernix Cowl), I was like, "Greeeaaat. Another set gone (was my gear)." But he teleports and runs back. There's a guy standing outside the door. JJ simply asked him, "Can you run in and bless me please?" The guy didn't hesitate. He ran in and blessed.

The guy could easily have made off with a Pernix Cowl, Pernix Gloves and Boots, and all the other gear minus the Pernix Body and Chaps. So, as soon as JJ got KC and went in, he picked up the hilt he'd gotten as a drop earlier and gave it to him for the bless.

So, thank you, PluralLeaf for the bless. :).

09144a99bb.png

Quick story for the day... One which renewed some of my faith in the RuneScape community!

I was shopping with my ma - she had to stay with my sister for a week, with five kids, while her house was painted. She was shopping because they were ready to go back home. So I get home, and my brother goes, "I just died at Armadyl." He black-screened right as the kill started, prior to turning on Soul Split. Logged back in only to black-screen again. As soon as he logged in a third time, he died and got the grave interface.

Of course, since his risked wealth was 80M+ (more, because he kept Royal Crossbow over the Pernix Cowl), I was like, "Greeeaaat. Another set gone (was my gear)." But he teleports and runs back. There's a guy standing outside the door. JJ simply asked him, "Can you run in and bless me please?" The guy didn't hesitate. He ran in and blessed.

The guy could easily have made off with a Pernix Cowl, Pernix Gloves and Boots, and all the other gear minus the Pernix Body and Chaps. So, as soon as JJ got KC and went in, he picked up the hilt he'd gotten as a drop earlier and gave it to him for the bless.

So, thank you, PluralLeaf for the bless. :).

So many feels...

Thanks again for inspiring me to go to armadyl. I'm got 4 hilts today alone from soloing.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Nice story. If ever that happens again, feel free to give me a shout, if I am online, I am usually in Arma (getting nothing) and since I have lost a few sets in my days, I will gladly help a fellow scaper out.

Also, how are your own bossing endevaours going?

purekilljoy.png

Haven't had enough time to even get so much as KC at any bosses since I scratched off Armadyl. I'll definitely be trying to get more time soon. Seems to come in bursts - where I get like a week of constant free-time and then a week or so without it. :P. DW though, I'll have Saradomin and perhaps Zamorak scratched off that list soon after. ;).

TY for the bless offers. Will definitely keep that in mind if it ever happens again. :D.

09144a99bb.png

Degraded Nex/Drygore items don't show up in grave, so that guy wouldn't have gained much. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]