Join Clan Jaguar

lotus1982

Why Clan Jaguar is for you!

We have great clan history! Being the 3rd oldest clan in Runescape, Clan Jaguar has been going strong now for almost twelve years.

We pride ourselves on being a mature but very social, outgoing and fun-loving clan. We are also very active; holding daily events ranging from skilling to mini games, pvm and dueling to name a few. Please keep in mind that you are free to host events too!

We also hold many events with our allies. Such as dunge competitions, slayer competitions and clan war events to name a few.

As for the citadel, you are not required to cap, but we do encourage it. Currently, we are at tier 6 (almost 7!) and having more avatars would really benefit every member of our clan.

Another great thing about Clan Jaguar is that we have our own clan forums. On the forums you can find Runescape updates, upcoming events for the week and post about your accomplishments in the game however we also have various non-game related topics, such as a variety of delicious recipes, topics on movies to watch and new and upcoming games to play. (Please feel free to Google us)

As well as our own clan forums, we also have our own Teamspeak channel, where lots of us voice chat on a daily basis. Karaoke events are hosted on our Teamspeak too, often with our ally clans, so if you love to sing, or even play an instrument; it’s a lot of fun!

Our only requirement is you have to be at least 16 years old.

On a personal note: This is the first clan I have ever been in. And I think it’s the best choice I have ever made. The people are down to earth and helpful and funny and very welcoming. I don’t think runescape would be as fun without them.

If you would like to talk about joining Clan Jaguar, feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you or you can visit our clan forum at http://forums.clanjaguar.com/ and make an application. See you soon! 8-)