10 million burnt food & collections

Yo man I love what ur doung im lvl 1 cooking about to start leveling tonight I will save all my burnt food for you cause I need to make cash. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Alright! I will see you soon :)

Nice goal and pretty impressive how much you got already ! :D

i'll give you my burnt food after i'm done my cooking goals atm :D

feel free to ad Semp Iternal and i'll be sure to give you the food for free :D

Thanks! I'll be sure to add you when I go on today :)

I was doing a daily and realized I can still burn sharks at 99 if I don't put on gauntlets...gf me I know...but if my RS life wasn't so fully entrenched in Runespan I'd cook sharks. I just recently got 24m cook experience, but I want 50m, so plenty of sharks to burn! :o

I was doing a daily and realized I can still burn sharks at 99 if I don't put on gauntlets...gf me I know...but if my RS life wasn't so fully entrenched in Runespan I'd cook sharks. I just recently got 24m cook experience, but I want 50m, so plenty of sharks to burn! :o

Congrats on your 24m cooking! That'll be plenty of sharks for 26m cooking xp. :o Good luck with your goal and I'll see you soon! I'm curious to see how many burnts you'll be able to rack up with 26m xp :P

I have no burnt food but when I log in I will start sand which lady runs when I do ports every day. I'll also keep my eyes out for burnt at g.e. etc which I would give to you for free.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hey, I've got a couple hundred burnt monks and sharks if you want them. :)

Awesome :D I've added you and will PM you when I see you on!

I have no burnt food but when I log in I will start sand which lady runs when I do ports every day. I'll also keep my eyes out for burnt at g.e. etc which I would give to you for free.

Thanks! My pm is always on so you can PM whenever you see me on :)

i referred to you through a post i started i am looking for a way to make 33.4M to get supplies to max out my magic level. just let me know how to get started. i would like to work for you. Username SirLoubert

SirLoubert Leader of The MCR sirloubert.png

i referred to you through a post i started i am looking for a way to make 33.4M to get supplies to max out my magic level. just let me know how to get started. i would like to work for you. Username SirLoubert

Hey Loubert, there are a few things you could assist me with for cash in return.

1. Cooking for me - This will require you to have under 50 cooking (1 is preferred) and will grant you 1k gp per burnt food you create. I will supply you with the raw food.

2. Picking up burnts - People will usually drop their burnt food and all you have to do is pick them up. I will pay you 100gp per burnt that I did not supply you the raw food with.

3. Sandwich lady runs - This method is by far the most cash efficient. All you need is a few Ardy tabs/tele and a dueling ring. Teleport to Ardy, trade the Sandwich Lady and buy all 10 Doughnuts, Baguettes, Square sandwiches and Rolls. You may need to bank if you don't have a familiar, but this will only take a few second of your play time. I will pay you 1k gp per Sandiwch Lady item, so that's 40k per run. :)

This isn't guaranteed to get you your 33m goal, but it will stack up if you do them daily with your current money making methods. :) Goodluck with your goal!

Do you pay the same price for all burnts? I have ~11k burnt sharks in my bank I think that I'd be willing to sell

Also, is the sandwich lady run always ongoing? I'm looking to train woodcutting right now anyway and I'd be more than happy to make a big profit off of the hours I'll spend standing there anyway. I'd love to work for you if it means getting both 99 woodcutting and millions of gp (and of course helping someone out with one of the coolest RS collections I've ever seen).

Do you pay the same price for all burnts? I have ~11k burnt sharks in my bank I think that I'd be willing to sell

Also, is the sandwich lady run always ongoing? I'm looking to train woodcutting right now anyway and I'd be more than happy to make a big profit off of the hours I'll spend standing there anyway. I'd love to work for you if it means getting both 99 woodcutting and millions of gp (and of course helping someone out with one of the coolest RS collections I've ever seen).

I'd be willing to pay 200ea for those burnt sharks :P You have a decent amount of them! And yes, the Sandwich lady items are still on going and will be until I reach 100k of each item. :)

If you decide to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it :D A few of the people who supply me with burnt food and Sandwich Lady items have disappeared, so always looking for more people!

Edit: I am online right now if you want to meet up and sell the burnts :P

I haven't disappeared, I have about 500 burnt sharks, but I'm only cooking when I take breaks from runecrafting. I'm hoping to have 99 relatively soon, then I'll can start cooking more. I'm at about 24.5m cook experience and still have about 124k sharks/rocktails to cook for 50m experience, so I'll supply you with plenty of bursts before its all said and done!:)

2.3 million burnt food :)

Also, a friend of mine that has been collecting burnt meat and chicken for well over a year now may pass it on to me to get a 100k of them. I've helped her burn a few back when you can burn chicken and meat without doing it individually. She has about 80k burnt chicken and 85k burnt meat last time I saw her collection (week ago now).

3rIvr.png

After you finish your 10m goal, would you ever go for a 10m stack of a certain burnt?

I'm just asking because a green stack of burnts would look sexy as.

I also support you on your endeavour.

That's the plan! If I'm going for a certain one, I'd assume it's going to be Swordfish, Sharks or Monkfish as those 3 have the highest range of levels to burn and are commonly used to train cooking. I would love 10m burnt lobsters though. :)

Added you to the list and thanks!

Edit: dat 69 post

Over 100k burnt meat and almost 60k burnt chicken now!! :D

My friend originally wanted nothing for them but I added some things so I didn't feel bad about it haha. She spent over a year collecting and burning them. :o

3u7qy.png

3u7yv.jpg

Man...I wish I had ONE of your collections. It's ridiculous. 1M arrow shafts? Why...? Lmfao, props nonetheless. And that's quite lucky to get one, congrats! :D

I have quite a few random collections left :P Not as many as I had in my peak, but about half of them left. Traded a few of them for burnts.

Will post another update on burnts by today.