*-Yew Treess' Level 4 Pure F2p Skiller Blog-* *101 Dungeoneering*

Nice work, inspiring me to get back into crafting. :P

Thank you!!

Yesterday was another great day for me. I ended the day with 1,048,561 dungeoneering experience gained which left me 36k xp away from level 82. Again I missed the screenie because i'm a noob.

Yet again, I managed to get another Crafting level despite gaining 1m+ xp in dunge. I am now 84 Crafting and currently 286k away from level 85. Yes, I missed this screenie too... More levels to come today, i'll try not to miss all of the screenies.

(notice my dung xp counter)

2rh2rl0.png

Anybody by chance know any decent money methods, for crafting, in P2P? I got from 55-60 earlier by cutting gems and it was pretty quick, but I didn't realize how much money I was losing. I'm normally not one to care about money, but I'm working on a lot of different skills, and money is kind of crucial to keep my leveling going right now haha.

Anybody by chance know any decent money methods, for crafting, in P2P? I got from 55-60 earlier by cutting gems and it was pretty quick, but I didn't realize how much money I was losing. I'm normally not one to care about money, but I'm working on a lot of different skills, and money is kind of crucial to keep my leveling going right now haha.

I honestly have no idea. You could try putting that question in the Help & Advice section and maybe you'll get better feedback. I've been f2p so long, I wouldn't want to give you false information. :)

Well, thanks for the help anyways. I'll keep an eye on this blog, though. You do some major work, I wish I was as efficient and as hardworking as you. 1.3m-ish experience in a day is ridiculous unless I'm cooking...lol.

• Like 1

Well, thanks for the help anyways. I'll keep an eye on this blog, though. You do some major work, I wish I was as efficient and as hardworking as you. 1.3m-ish experience in a day is ridiculous unless I'm cooking...lol.

Thank you so much! Comments like this seriously keep me going. They make my day. I'll keep it up. :))))

you are a beast =D keep it up man your doing great!

Thank you so much. <3

Yesterday was definitely not a good day xp wise for me. I didn't get any Crafting levels and only got 571k dungeoneering experience. I guess it's better than getting no xp at all..

ou2r1z.png

oje7gn.png

Today I should be getting at least 1 Crafting level and my goal as always is 1m+ dg xp for the day.

Yesterday was a really great day for me, I got 740k dg experience which left me with 76 dg. Unfortunately, i'm a noob and missed the screenie.

Despite getting all of that dg experience, I still managed to get 83 Crafting.

mrbm95.png

Today is going pretty well so far I've gotten 165k dg xp and 1 level (77 dg now (missed screenie again lol) also, about 200k away from 84 Crafting. Will be editing soon with screenies. :)

Oho, same Crafting Level as me.. And the sad thing is Yew, I've been playing Runescape for nearly 10 years. Congratulations, and Great work mate. Also... What's your secret in Crafting? :o

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

• Like 1

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Yesterday was a really great day for me, I got 740k dg experience which left me with 76 dg. Unfortunately, i'm a noob and missed the screenie.

Despite getting all of that dg experience, I still managed to get 83 Crafting.

mrbm95.png

Today is going pretty well so far I've gotten 165k dg xp and 1 level (77 dg now (missed screenie again lol) also, about 200k away from 84 Crafting. Will be editing soon with screenies. :)

Oho, same Crafting Level as me.. And the sad thing is Yew, I've been playing Runescape for nearly 10 years. Congratulations, and Great work mate. Also... What's your secret in Crafting? :o

haha wow! Thank you. I just Craft Hard Leather Boots like a mad man whenever i'm not in dungeons. I've been really focused on getting 99 in Crafting more than any other skill atm. The profit is too good to stop Crafting.

haha wow! Thank you. I just Craft Hard Leather Boots like a mad man whenever i'm not in dungeons. I've been really focused on getting 99 in Crafting more than any other skill atm. The profit is too good to stop Crafting.

Oh.. is that a cheapish way of crafting, and is the experience alright? :)

• Like 1

Zodiac_lotus.png

Oh.. is that a cheapish way of crafting, and is the experience alright? :)

I'm not sure if it's the cheapest but it's definitely the most efficient for f2p at this time. The xp/hr is around 55k which isn't bad at all! Right now Hard Leather is buying for around 400 gp each and Hard Leather Boots are selling to players for 460 gp each. So the profit is so amazing right now. I've been Crafting like crazy just incase Jagex decides to nerf them or the price crashes.

Ah awesome, Muchly appreciated Yew. I have a goal of 90 Crafting, and I'm only sitting at 82 with no idea on what to do. Will definitely look at this method, muchly appreciated.

Zodiac_lotus.png

Ah awesome, Muchly appreciated Yew. I have a goal of 90 Crafting, and I'm only sitting at 82 with no idea on what to do. Will definitely look at this method, muchly appreciated.

No problem, best of luck. If you need anymore help just ask!

really nice dude! how do you do dungeoneering so good and get so much exp?

Thanks a lot! I just get parties in the friends chat "85flyingcat", most of the time they're very good dgers in there. Groups are set up with 2 cbers and 3 skillers.

My experience really depends on if other people are dging, I can normally get in a party very easily if a lot of people are on. With dging, if you get your name out there as a good cber and/or skiller, it's not hard finding parties.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! I just get parties in the friends chat "85flyingcat", most of the time they're very good dgers in there. Groups are set up with 2 cbers and 3 skillers.

My experience really depends on if other people are dging, I can normally get in a party very easily if a lot of people are on. With dging, if you get your name out there as a good cber and/or skiller, it's not hard finding parties.

ok thx, so any one can join?

ok thx, so any one can join?

yes join their offsite forums and read some guides. Google "Dg family clan", register and read some guides to help you out :)

Yesterday was another very good day for me. Sadly, I didn't reach my goal of 1m+ dg xp for the day but I did get 849k which I can't complain about. Better than getting none! Ended with 2 levels in dg

2n7i161.png

2w6ys87.png

Also got 85 Crafting which was a milestone for me. :)

3449kkh.png