what EoC needs...

WhySoK0ed

hello everyone, thanks for clicking on this thread :)

i am going to discuss some of the features i would like to see in eoc.

1) exp per hit, (i have no idea why it was removed when eoc came out, but one of the reasons i dont like eoc is because you cant get exp when your pking :/)

2) exp per hit in duel arena, fist of guthix and all the other minigame thingys...

3) bounty hunter back please :D (it was my favourite way to make money).

4) lower graphic options ( eoc runs pretty laggy for me because of 3g network, it would be faster if we had a 07 graphic option :D)

5) some rare lower level bosses (maybe level 100 ones... 100--150-200 ones :D and maybe level 50 ones.) only to members ofc...

6) wildy building in house (it would be so cool if you could design and build your own wilderness in your house whith custom rules, for e.g no abilitys can be used except momentum and that defence one. ) or no prayer ... yeh you get my point?

7) kill the 10k trade limit for members,,, we pay we dont pay for a trade limit... (forgive me if im wrong, however my friend got a 10k trade limit from doing alot of trades and hes a member... )

8) fix so defence actually makes the other player hit less, otherwise theres no point for f2p to get it pased level 50...

9) add the accuracy decrease when wielding the helmets... (i dont like seeing rangers pking in full rune...)

10) nerf rangers and mages a bit...

keep this thread away from uncalled for arguments :)

and we all have our own opinions, however all those suggestions i made are optional features for the game except a few.

and id like to hear everyones feedback :D

a_c_i_v_i_i.png

1) I certainly agree with that exp per hit was nice, however how it currently works is fine too.

2) Nothing wrong with getting experience points from other players =3! Would make minigames like FoG a bit more attractive, if the experience formula is a bit decent.

3) No thank you, it was massively abused and didn't work as intended, besides the whole wilderness is back! Wasn't that the main thing PvP'ers wanted back?

4) Actually you might try changing your graphic settings then. I do not have the best laptop either, but at overall pretty low settings I still run it at 40+ fps! Otherwise it might be hardware related, get some help from Jagex moderators if you're really having trouble.

5) Members have plenty of bosses that lower leveled players could challenge, to name a few: King Black Dragon or Giant Mole.

6) Would be impossible to implement due to technical difficulties and such.

7) Trade limit got lifted for members and F2P alike, however do to massive RWT they made the limit back for F2P'ers. So if YOU are a f2p'er who trades with a member, then the 10k limit is in effect. If you trade with a F2P and are member yourselves then it's also in effect. I believe there is 1 exception: if both of you were member at least 1 time since the restriction has been put back into place, there shouldn't be a restriction.

8) I do believe something like that has now been put into place as of 30th of April, you might not notice it much on F2P due to lower leveled armours and it has more of an effect on high leveled armours.

9) No, otherwise any attempt to hybrid defensively would be a major drawback. There are some places where you'll want hybrid defensives, but not wearing hybrid pieces.

10) Want Meleescape? No thanks >.>! Melee already has the upperhand for now due to tier 90 weaponry. Next week we should see this resolved with tier 90 ranged weaponry, if there is balancing due there will be balancing. All classes must be in similar strenght to each other and each has their distinctive advantage!

Oh and about your comment on the bottom:

Sounds like, if you do not agree with this, keep it away (uncalled arguments(?) ).

You have your opinion of course, but if that opinion can be easily falsified by actual facts (for example #7) then it is not really an opinion anymore.

Next to that optional features actually are features that co-exist next to another feature. Let's take exp per hit vs exp per kill as an example. These cannot co-exist next to each other and so isn't an optional feature. Looking at that only #4 is an optional feature.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

thanks for making sence.

sounds like meele isint underpowered, maybe i should level to get 90 tier wepons.

however i dont understand the armour still... it seems armour only grants hitpoints now?

exp per hit would be great so you can level in pking... now people can kinda ''cheat it'' duel log whith your main and pure, make your pure hit a lesser deamon once then your main finishes it off while your pure gets all the exp... (ive seen it happen before :D)

lol and i ment keep the topic argument free, however state your opinions. i hate it when a decent thread turns out into a full on brawl between 2 people...

i dont understand how people could obuse bounty hunter,?

if people obused it then just up the time limit before your next fight>?

it would be nice to have bounty hunter and normal wildy :3 like the semi old days.

a_c_i_v_i_i.png

thanks for making sence.

sounds like meele isint underpowered, maybe i should level to get 90 tier wepons.

however i dont understand the armour still... it seems armour only grants hitpoints now?

exp per hit would be great so you can level in pking... now people can kinda ''cheat it'' duel log whith your main and pure, make your pure hit a lesser deamon once then your main finishes it off while your pure gets all the exp... (ive seen it happen before :D)

lol and i ment keep the topic argument free, however state your opinions. i hate it when a decent thread turns out into a full on brawl between 2 people...

it would be nice to have bounty hunter and normal wildy :3 like the semi old days.

If it's aimed at argument-free, what is this then doing in a DISCUSSION subforum? Isn't it the point of having an argument in a DISCUSSION subforum? It should otherwise be moved to questionnaires subforum if you are solely asking for opinions.

The Bounty Hunter-concept was bad to begin with and if you are just looking for a fight, there is now the entire wilderness to roam and works pretty much the same, just you don't see the general value...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

thanks for making sence.

If it's aimed at argument-free, what is this then doing in a DISCUSSION subforum? Isn't it the point of having an argument in a DISCUSSION subforum? It should otherwise be moved to questionnaires subforum if you are solely asking for opinions.

The Bounty Hunter-concept was bad to begin with and if you are just looking for a fight, there is now the entire wilderness to roam and works pretty much the same, just you don't see the general value...

Argument free, as in without drama.

Robbstarkded.png

I really don't care for the idea of low levelled bosses. At all.

You're the boss >.>...

Account Help

I think the main reason why it's per kill is because the monsters heal immediately when they break out of combat. This was implemented because of the tagging system for kills, generally deemed as fairer than high levels camping spots (it's still the old system for bosses but generally if you're at a boss you should be bringing your A game anyway). You may have to untangle those things first. Going back to the old system of kill stealing doesn't count as a solution.

8f14270694.jpg

Moved the RuneScape Suggestions.

Also:

7) kill the 10k trade limit for members,,, we pay we dont pay for a trade limit... (forgive me if im wrong, however my friend got a 10k trade limit from doing alot of trades and hes a member... )

A 25k trade limit is only in place for accounts created after November 22, 2011 who have never bought membership (the 2 week free trial didn't count). Any account created before that, regardless of membership status, has no trade restrictions.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

6) wildy building in house (it would be so cool if you could design and build your own wilderness in your house whith custom rules, for e.g no abilitys can be used except momentum and that defence one. ) or no prayer ... yeh you get my point?

That's not wilderness, that's called the duel arena.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

That's not wilderness, that's called the duel arena.

not if your allowed to spawn monsters in it...

a_c_i_v_i_i.png

1) I miss exp per hit..

2) Umm.. Whats the difference from 1?

3) I honestly don't think Crucible is a good replacement for bounty hunter, so yea.

4) I'm fine with the current graphic options.

5) It is true that most the bosses that have come out recently are for high level people, it would be nice to see another low lvl like kbd.

6) Yea... no

7) I thought the trade limit is already gone?

8) I KNOW RIGHT!

9) If that happened, it would depend on the helmet.

10) I don't like this idea, because before eoc it was generally, meleescape. After eoc weaknesses and the combat triangle play more of a role.

• Like 1
Dead%20by%20Choc.png