The Fashionscaper's SOF Closet - Priest of the Church of Yelps

Update:

My laptop has died (see topic here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/319666-my-laptop-has-died-and-i-need-a-new-one/#entry5417109 ) so until some thing happens or whenever my blog post will be coming slower than before, as my RS play time will slow down. I try to post updates. If I can spin the wheel; however, I shall post.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 weeks later...

And so it begins...

ButIhad2springs_zps6d52b977.png

leaves2_zpsc1793e78.png

This time I'm not leaving it to chance. I will have that crown. I got an entire week to skill. But hopefully SOF will help me out.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

UPDATE:

Some of my recent winnings

Exquisitwwand_zpsd96eaff6.png

Exquisitesword_zps2a303851.png

Still skilling to get the crown, but at the rate I'm going I don't think I'll make it in time. Curse my luck...

In other fashionscape news, take a look at the guy in front of me (has staff of light)...

ishefashionscapeenough_zpsf6c1bedc.png

29386_s.gif

UPDATE:

MCHammerDancing_zpsdf280d3d.gif

I lost the xmas tree hat, couldn't get a starfury bow, and I doubt I'll get the White Stag bow. But after many of spins, skilling like crazy, and an adze later...

[hide]The God of War

ElDiosdelaGuerra_zps1e82b10a.png

4 Season coronet power!

4CoronetPower_zpsac951e77.png[/hide]

Sweet Victory!

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

I told you you would be able to get the remaining 48 components. :)

Next time I'll believe you when you tell me. :D

29386_s.gif

Update:

No slayer mask but that's okay. got 5 challenges tomorrow that will help me out on reset. And this is probably one of the nicer looking weapons on SOF.

Exquisitewhip_zps7846812b.png

29386_s.gif

*Votes for pictures of all the outfits to be placed in the spoiler tags in Main Post once the outfits are completed*

I wish I had the money to spend on buying spins every time a promo came out that I was interested in. I have a job interview coming soon that would make me that kind of money so fingers crossed that I get it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

*Votes for pictures of all the outfits to be placed in the spoiler tags in Main Post once the outfits are completed*

Seconded.

Meh...alright, I'll do it...um...later I suppose. But I'm kinda lazy and that requires works.

29386_s.gif

UPDATE

For those of you that still read this.

MaskofDust_zpsb1499b2e.png

I'm still missing the jelly mask and the two best slayer mask for slayer. But I still go time to get jelly on uncommon...if Jagex would give me a free spins...

29386_s.gif

lel abby demon mask

Share yours please

UPDATE:

MaskofGelatin_zps3cec0b6f.png

Please Jagex, a Jadinko or Addy demon mask.

29386_s.gif

UPDATE:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

So, while not SOF related, it is a bit fashionscape related, so story time!

I was busy thieving after busting cabbage_zps39efb842.gif to get the 4 cornets when the Battle of Lumbridge starts. "Okay, I'll get to that later, but I need this 91 thieving", I go, until I see the emotes, Hybrid armor, and titles to be had from both side. Being the cosmetic junkie that I am I go about trying to get the first few weeks prizes from both sides, including the cosmetic override drops.

[hide]Infernalbowstaff_zps2c23e72d.png

InfernalGreathammerhead_zps15723b41.png

Infernalorb_zpsac978932.png

IcyenicGreathammerhead_zps5bd8c7f9.png[/hide]

But BoL is boring as cabbage_zps39efb842.gif, so I take a break a few time for thieving. However, I'm so bad I spend hours on the battlefield. Today I put my foot down, I want 99 mining and smithing before the end of summer and it will soon be August. So today I go get 87 thieving being 55k away and I get a Black Ibis Top! Whoo! I get my level, prepare to mine, lobby for spins and....

[hide]WhiteStagBow_zps32fe8af6.png[/hide]

OMFGSTEFGMOHTDKNLHLVFSGDGAKDDSP"KGBJFJ

tumblr_m2pifxx7ZD1rniv6q_zps33e893a6.gif<----------ME!

ILYJAGEX! <3

• Like 1

29386_s.gif