Ugh, I've made another blog.

-About Me
Alright, well in the slight chance you DON'T know who I am, I'm Brendan. Or Nomad.... or Starman. I used to go by starman945, then iTz Starman, THEN Sensiitivity, and then I became... Nomad. I'm annoying as all hell, am Jason's [bleep]boy, will do anything for money, and am an amateur PVM'er. Wanna teach a noob a thing or two? Just bring me along with you! 

-Long-Term Goals

• 80+ All skills (GOD DAMN IT DIV WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME OUT WHEN I WAS 2 SKILLS OFF 80+ FFFFF-)
  • Quest Cape
  • 25m Cash Stack
  • Remodel House according to planned layout
  • Finish Statue of Dahmaroc
  • Forge Royal Crossbow (currently assembled/unforged, sitting in bank)
  • Go on a boss hunt with a group of people (AND NOT DIE -.- )
  • Get a full suit of XP-boosting armor (Golden mining suit, lumberjack outfit, Squeal outfits, etc)
  • 100 QBD Kills
  • 1000 Frost Dragon Kills
  • 92 Herblore
  • 90 Construction
  • 90 base-combat
  • QBD KC: 5/100; Frosts KC: 224/1000

[spoiler=A link to my Runetracker]http://runetrack.com...ser=tztok-nomad

-Stats

[spoiler=My stat signature]tztok_nomad.png

[spoiler=My stats upon the start of this blog]K5x4JUU.png

-Bank Pics

I'll try to update these once a month, for the sake of updating my bank pics

[spoiler=June 20th, 2013]Coming soon

-Recent levels and accomplishments

[spoiler=July 22nd, 2013]Bringing Home The Bacon

gfKPNAE.png

[spoiler=June 23rd, 2013]75 Farming
EFDNEOX.png

75 Thieving
3qE6gW0.png

78 Construction
vifQ5VW.png

81 Firemaking
caG8TXU.png

85 Magic
zllNFah.png

87 Constitution
INdjg0s.png

83 Attack
AN1GY7C.png

85 Ranged
xmI00al.png

78 Crafting
TGwab4Q.png

[spoiler=June 21st, 2013]Statue completion (#6)
cPyQVzZ.png

80 Summoning
HPxltul.png

84 Ranged
wYCcSAM.png

79 Slayer

I61c2EE.png

84 Strength

2xEYC73.png

100th Task Completed

qCkHTs4.png

[spoiler=June 19th, 2013]83 Ranged
JXZTOTA.png

78 Slayer
D5YRxWv.png

86 Constitution
UEp7tkM.png

85 Mining
JM1qsM9.png

[spoiler=Achievements prior to making this blog]

Quest Cape:
DMa61ng.png

Fire Cape:
p1CqBYU.png

2,000 total level:
v7ZUmOO.jpg

Congrats on your recent levels and good luck with your goals!

Also, if you do QBD for an hour a day, you could get to your 25m cash goal within a week or so. I suggest ranging it as it is the easier and safer option. :D

Congrats on your recent levels and good luck with your goals!

Also, if you do QBD for an hour a day, you could get to your 25m cash goal within a week or so. I suggest ranging it as it is the easier and safer option. :D

Haha, if I could do QBD, I would. Last time I tried she squashed me on Phase 2. :L

Get out.

Can you show me the way?

Slow day, no updates so far other than I've started working on Set 7 of the Strange Rocks. Gonna take a break from Slayer for awhile, but I might go camp out Deadly Red Spiders in the next few days. Supposedly you can grind out 99 combats there in ~48 hours, so yeah.

Good luck in grinding out combat. Enjoy the armour stuff. idk

Why thank you person. And thank you very much for your kind donations earlier - your cats/arrows are in good hands. <3:

Slow day today, and I'm sorting my bank for a potential bank pic sometime soon.

I find it hard to believe that you, or anyone, can grind/camp 99 combats at Deadly red spiders in ~48 hours, so I'm gonna follow this thread close and see how accurate this is. If it's even close I may do it just so I can boss, lol. Good luck with it though! :)

y no bank pic! Lol.. Good luck with everything Nomad! ;)

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

Thanks. :D And it's coming soon, as I finally "sorted" my bank out last night. ;)

I find it hard to believe that you, or anyone, can grind/camp 99 combats at Deadly red spiders in ~48 hours, so I'm gonna follow this thread close and see how accurate this is. If it's even close I may do it just so I can boss, lol. Good luck with it though! :)

Oh I already gave up on the grind, far too boring for me. -_- But specifically, DRS give about 240k xp/hour, so it'd take about 48 hours on in-game time to get a 99 from scratch. ;)

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome. I may go down there like I said just to level for bosses. Are waterfiends better than DRS? I know they got nerfed a bit, but they give like...1.3k experience per kill and near 400k xp/hr I think, but idk which would be better or if what I'm saying is totally wrong. Anyways, nice blog! :)

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome. I may go down there like I said just to level for bosses. Are waterfiends better than DRS? I know they got nerfed a bit, but they give like...1.3k experience per kill and near 400k xp/hr I think, but idk which would be better or if what I'm saying is totally wrong. Anyways, nice blog! :)

I'd probably kill waterfiends for Ranged xp, and kill DRS for Melee xp.

I'm so pissed at Jagex right now.

Alright, story time: I decided to buy $20 worth of spins ([bleep] me right?) considering that I only needed a genie to make a Lamp of the Djinn. So I buy the spins, and I get a shit load of xp lamps, as demonstrated here:

3qE6gW0.png

EFDNEOX.png

vifQ5VW.png

I also get a lot of spare lamp pieces, but alas, no genie. Considering my luck, I decided to assemble them into lamps:

RaCtf5p.png

I use them up, and go about with my daily business, getting more levels:

caG8TXU.png

zllNFah.png

INdjg0s.png

I lobby to get my daily spins, and what's the first thing I win?

Q6p9LaW.png

I [bleep]ing hate Jagex. -.-

Typical Jagex!

I confess I bought spins once, months ago. I forget what I was even trying to get at the time, but I had similar luck, and I didn't even get as many lamps, I got mostly useless crap. Unfortunately not much we can do. Buying spins is kind of like spending money on lottery tickets.

I'm so pissed at Jagex right now.

Alright, story time: I decided to buy $20 worth of spins ([bleep] me right?) considering that I only needed a genie to make a Lamp of the Djinn. So I buy the spins, and I get a shit load of xp lamps, as demonstrated here:

3qE6gW0.png

EFDNEOX.png

vifQ5VW.png

I also get a lot of spare lamp pieces, but alas, no genie. Considering my luck, I decided to assemble them into lamps:

RaCtf5p.png

I use them up, and go about with my daily business, getting more levels:

caG8TXU.png

zllNFah.png

INdjg0s.png

I lobby to get my daily spins, and what's the first thing I win?

Q6p9LaW.png

I [bleep]ing hate Jagex. -.-

omg I'm dying