Administrator Roles

The administrative team has recently been doing a bit of reorganizing, and it's about time that we made a post explaining to everyone what it is that each of us are responsible for. While the team is, as a whole, responsible for each of these areas, we all have our preferences and specialties, so these are the areas where we focus most of our energies. If you have questions or concerns for us, and are not sure who to send them to, then @Xena_Dragon or @Randox are usually your best bet.

Owner - @Silverion

He doesn't talk much, but as the owner of the site, the rest of the administration team reports to Silverion, who gives us our direction and mandate. He does not field questions, preferring to let the rest of the administration bring issues to him as needed.

Systems Administrator - @MageUK

MageUK is the man who keeps everything running. You won't see him very often, he does all his work behind the scenes maintaining our server, carrying out site maintenance and overseeing software upgrades.

Crew Administrator - @Xena_Dragon

The day to day operations of the crew fall to the Crew Leader @Baffler. The crew administrator oversees our website, and provides technical and administrative support for the crew leader, as well as joint leadership on larger issues. Queries regarding the crew and site can be directed to either Xena_Dragon or Baffler.

Forum Administrator - @Randox

The forum administrator oversees our forums, and is primarily responsible for the moderating team. The forum administrator also handles most of the account problem reports. Offence Appeals are a joint process between the entire administration team and super moderators. Any queries about the forums or the moderation team can be directed here. Queries about the rules can be directed here, or to members of the moderation team.

Secondary Groups Administrator - @tripsis

The secondary groups administrator oversees all our other branches of staff, namely the editorial panel and TMHT. Any Queries about these groups can be directed to her.

• Like 2

If partying is serious business, then I agree on the idea of an administrator position for that purpose as well.

On a serious note, I didn't know someone on here by the name of Silverion existed until reading this. I am glad to hear the administration setup has changed in order to operate more smoothly. Thumbs up!

i am the administrator behind the curtains. these crimson names you interact with on a daily basis are simply marionettes dancing on the end of my strings

nobody will believe you if you tell them my secret

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

No. But I will volunteer to be the party-pooping administrator

nobody likes party poopers.. :shame:

jxxB1X3.png

10/10 would read again.

On a seriously note, I am glad we have this. You guys keep tip it running smooth. Outside of Facebook this is my addiction.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If we are handing out random administrator pseduo-titles I call dibs on Administrator of Shut-Up-I-Know-The-Lore-Better-Cause-It-Lodged-in-my-brain-like-a-tumour.

This is all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If we are handing out random administrator pseduo-titles I call dibs on Administrator of Shut-Up-I-Know-The-Lore-Better-Cause-It-Lodged-in-my-brain-like-a-tumour.

This is all.

Remember the time when you and I thought the magical door at godwars was Sliske's prison

Boy we sure knew our lore huh

hzvjpwS.gif

Where is our GLaDOS administrator? The cake was always a lie...

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

This is all.

Remember the time when you and I thought the magical door at godwars was Sliske's prison

Boy we sure knew our lore huh

I do not recall ever buying in to that theory. Though I remember arguing intently that it could not be a Guthix GWD and that it could be a literal Zaros GWD (which is true as Nex Ancient Prison in lore is not a GWD)

But sssh speculative lore is a different ballgame to the in-game lore.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Where's Daigon? Thought he was the Adverts Admin :P

This is all.

hgm.png

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Where's Daigon? Thought he was the Adverts Admin :P

@Hedgehog and @Saradomin_Mage both make good points, @Randox... You apparently forgot and/or ignored some people who deserve being mentioned here! :shame:

~D. V. "I'm going to have to haunt you for that..." Devnull

(p.s.: If you didn't figure it out already, haunting you is pretty much a joke... Although, I guess there's still a few ways I could be nuts...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You apparently forgot and/or ignored some people who deserve being mentioned here!

~D. V. "I'm going to have to haunt you for that..." Devnull

They're the admins in charge of monitoring you - just you. All the time. Every time. Each time you do a little sign off message, they record it for later use. They're just watching. And waiting.

~ Lady "How's that for 'haunting?' " Ninane

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif