"Blog" is such an ugly word...

I actually liked liked a lot of the filler, since they usually had the courtesy to pack it with worldbuilding and character development.

Well that's one thing the American did right over the Japanese. I'm looking at you NarutoOnePieceofBleach >_>

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 weeks later...

I'll freely admit to having a love of worldbuilding and mythology that borders on fetishism.

Unfortunately, the Battle of Lumbridge has basically killed any chance of me accomplishing things. My Scaping time is almost entirely devoted to that event, and the rest of my gaming budget goes to Final Fantasy 7 or Rogue Legacy, neither of which I thought I'd get hooked on. The rest of my Steam sale backlog will have to wait until my brother leaves, because I'll probably want to be abke to hear them.

I've managed to enroll in another semester of classes, which wouldn't be saying much if every Bay Area college wasn't impacted to hell and back. It should be an easy one, as I probably have the credits to transfer. Not knowing what to do when I get there is a slight problem, though. It's a bit far from what I thought I'd do after high school, but that's not a bad thing.

Good luck with school. Try to earn points with the teacher by standing up in the middle of class; ripping out the front page of your textbook; and screaming "CARPE DIEM, I REJECT UNIVERSAL AUTHORITY, AND SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE."

If they ask you to leave the classroom, just accuse them of being racist. It's in California, so the police should buy it.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good luck with school. Try to earn points with the teacher by standing up in the middle of class; ripping out the front page of your textbook; and screaming "CARPE DIEM, I REJECT UNIVERSAL AUTHORITY, AND SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE."

If they ask you to leave the classroom, just accuse them of being racist. It's in California, so the police should buy it.

Textbooks are too expensive for me to attempt this, even though I like the idea.

I'll see if we can get away with this in Australia (Y)

4sDIn.png

Certainly won't work here, we care very little about the races to the point taht some do not even understand the concept of racism

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Wait, what college in the bay area? :o I applied to transfer to two nearby, but I'm deferring until next year so I can take a break.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Textbooks are too expensive for me to attempt this, even though I like the idea.

It doesn't have to be YOUR text book, or even legally purchased :D

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Then I'll make sure to do it during my art or writing classes, though if I'm going the illegal route I might find it hard to rip a page from an ebook. :twss:

On the Scape front:

pbGdRtD.png

Another one off the list. In addition to that, 15m fishing exp. I don't really even remember getting past 13.

Infact, stolen textbooks are even better, because you can't SELL knowledge!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hola Local !!

Hi!

Late update, as per the title. Saradomin War priest robes get, and reasonably close to one cosmetic out of the five that are available to me (All but infernal hammer). Battle of Lumbridge is eating all of my time.

So no noteworthy levels, unless you want me to bring up Fire Emblem forum game stuff. Wherein Alg is the healer that wants to be a frontline fighter. Luck wants to keep me on my toes.

Your (ir)regularly scheduled program will return on August 15th.

irdj0IO.gif

Front line healer: For every one damage you take, you can heal someone else for one damage. Woooooooooooooo :D.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm assuming that gif is from FE. I kinda wanna play but I only have a DS and PS3...

"Shadow Dragon" is on the DS, a remake of the first game. It's sort of the oddball in the series for a number of reasons, though.

Scape-wise:

p9a2bij.png

Icyenic bow. Four overrides left, something like five or six weeks to get them. It's not hard anymore, but it's still kind of soul-crushing. No levels, because BoL takes up so much of my scape time.

Continuing to be a frontline healer in forum FE, though I'm locked into the weakest physical weapon until later on and have virtually no physical defense, in addition to somewhat low stats overall. I'll get much better combat abilities later on, in trope-speak, the troubador class is an example of magikarp power.

I tend to stick to one of two archetypes depending on the game: utility or magic knight, usually quick and weak in a straight fight but with either high-damage tricks or versatility to make up for it, in the right circumstances. In either case, it's rarely optimal, but usually fun.

I think one of the main things I dislike about Scape's gameplay is that that sort of thing isn't suboptimal as much as impossible, and even if it was there would be no enemies that would justify using it because of how simplistic combat is: even when monsters require some sort of strategy, there's only one that works.

The only thing that comes close is the Barricade + Heal All combo, but that's more of a Cleric thing I guess, with the shield requirement.

One thing that would be great is a repurposing of Prayer (and maybe even Summoning) to have cap boosts like life points. Give people 4 prayer/health/summoning points per level and let armour boost that. Monsters first do health damage (plus pray/summ if they are special, like ghosts and bosses). If you use a protect prayer, it's part prayer damage instead. Instead of prayer bonus, you get prayer cap boost, which also increases restore (due to pots being percentages).

Achieves two things:

1) Symmetry between lp, pray (and summ).

2) Ability to tank paladin-style or warrior-style.

Weee class options without classes. Now to balance it properly.

p.s. make level 99 count as level 100 please, the 3960 is horrible to look at. Should just be 4000 (or rather, 400 - 40 per level is too much).

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Oh yeah, that's out this week isn't it? Still don't feel like buying P2P though, so will be left out on that for awhile.

Cannot stand BOL due to being a laggy cluster[harpy] for me. Meh, some of the stuff looked nice.

I'm really lacking on my BOL activity...only gonna get worse when I finally assemble my TV to play PS3 games and when Chrono Trigger comes in the mail.

29386_s.gif

Chrono Trigger? I approve.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Oh yeah, that's out this week isn't it? Still don't feel like buying P2P though, so will be left out on that for awhile.

Cannot stand BOL due to being a laggy cluster[harpy] for me. Meh, some of the stuff looked nice.

You're not missing much.

Scape-wise, 40 divination. Casual training.

Outside of that, watched Fantasia.