kalphite pouch

BobbieK

I hope I have the right section.

the spirit kalphite pouch in summoning seems to have been removed from the menu when using the ingredients on the obelisk. it is still listed in the RS skill guide for summoning, but when I took the pouches, shards, blue charms and potato cactus to the obelisk, it wasn't on the menu. I checked if it'd been moved to another charm or such, but it's gone.

Also, because this is the only reason why I trained summoning, because I wasn't interested in it otherwise, the Fairy Tale part II or III where you have to get the wand off of Gnarly, doesn't let you progress if you don't have at least 37 summoning, to talk to Gnarly, even with the bucket of milk. The quest doesn't say in RS that any summoning is required, perhaps that is a new thing in that quest. It's also not mentioned in the quest guide here.

Maybe a little bit late, but the Spirit kalphite pouch is there for me. Blue charms, 2nd option.

EDIT: Also, it is mentioned in the tip.it quest guide and on RS wiki. And I just checked, it is also on the RS quest overview.

2j3qh46.jpg