What are you watching?

Alg

Big Bang Theory

How I met your Mother

Family Guy

CSI

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My currently active shows are:

2 Broke Girls

American Dad

Bleach

Dr Who

Family Guy

Futurama

Game of Thrones

Glee

How I Met Your Mother

Naruto Shippuden

New Girl

Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

Pokemon

Supernatural

The Big Bang Theory

The Carrie Diaries

The Legend of Korra

The Simpsons

Tron Uprising

Toying with checking out Revenge and Teen Wolf

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I picked up the entire series of 3rd Rock From the Sun a few weeks back. I'd almost forgotten how hilarious it was. It's getting me through the grind of gathering tears in the battlefield.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Just recently got netflix...can't believe I didn't get this sooner. I have been reliving my old childhood memories and watching these currently.

Justice League

Jackie Chan Adventures

Digimon.

Ah the memories...:_)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Shows I've watched this summer:

Twin Peaks: Great for the first season and the first third of the second, then wore out its welcome. Special Agent Dale Cooper is now one of my favorite characters ever.

Boardwalk Empire: Decent show, struggles to break out and be great. Last third of season 3 was good enough that I have hope it'll change.

Mad Men S6: Fantastic slow-burn season with one of my favorite finales. Comparable to Breaking Bad S4 in that respect.

Girls: Eh. Ranges from mediocre to ok. I hate everyone in it, and not in a compelling way like Walter White or Don Draper. Just in a [bleep] you you're a terrible person I would never spend time with way.

Carnivale: I wish there was more of it because it really found its groove toward the end. Sad it was cancelled.

Orange Is the New Black: Now one of my favorite shows. Does the hateable, privileged white girl thing way better than Girls, plus all the other characters are so wonderful.

Six Feet Under: Rewatching with my roommate who's never seen. Still one of my favorites.

I'm pumped for Breaking Bad's return tomorrow, and I really need to get back to finishing The Wire.

I love TV.

p2gq.jpg

I tend to have it on radio instead, but:

Comedy:

• The Big Bang Theory
  • Family Guy
  • American Dad
  • The Last Leg
  • Have I Got News For You
  • 10 o'clock Live
  • 8 out of 10 Cats

Drama/Documentaries

• 24 Hours in A&E
  • Casualty
  • Holby City

Game shows:

• The Chase
  • Catchphrase
  • Countdown

Watching:

Orange is the New Black - Pretty funny and doesn't have crappy clichés you'd expect from a multi-racial cast.

Walking Dead - I'm a zombie fan.

The Returned - Actually on my to-watch list.

Grey's Anatomy - I keep thinking I'm so far into it I might as well finish the whole thing.

American Horror Story - Season 1 was a little creepy, Season 2 not as much, Season 3 I will see in October.

I enjoy watching reruns of Would I Lie to You? and Never Mind the Buzz[roosters]. They always provide a good, quality laugh.

Korean TV wise:

Happy Together

Barefoot Friends

Running Man

Mamma Mia

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 2 weeks later...

atm i'm watching breaking bad as it comes out, the thick of it when i can stomach an episode, and orange is the new black is waiting for when i'm done w/those two.

other tv shows that are a mere glint in my eye atm are shit like the corner, six feet under, spartacus, 30 rock (i found out a couple days ago that it's actually not that sitcom that had ashton kutcher in it), sealab 2021, the venture bros, veep, always sunny, louie, justified, homeland, mr show, tim and eric, house of cards, frisky dingo, oz and awake.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I got my parents into Babylon 5, so mostly that :lol:

Actually having a bit of fun with it, since I haven't seen the first two seasons in a long time. Of course, waiting my favourite episode of season 3 is also killing me (Severed Dreams).

• 2 years later...

Bit of a thread bump, but it's better than making a new topic!

• Supernatural
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Hart of Dixie

Anyone still interested in the first 2? I feel like since the hype died down no one watches them anymore.

UYQBsXY.png

Bellatrixae | The Newbie 

heart_border__pink_white__by_revpixy-d6h

Bellatrixae.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically just down to 3 these days after finally giving up on Arrow and Flash. Still watching:

Better Call Saul

Gotham

Agents of Shield

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Better Call Saul is all I'm following as it airs now, but I've been watching an episode or two of Sopranos a day. It's great. Only problem I have is there seems to be like two guys too many to follow for me. I've got the gist of everyone, but occasionally I'll think one dude did something when it was another dude.

[hide=Sopranos Spoilers and that]Just finished the first season, and lo and behold, they killed three characters for me. That'll make things a bit easier.[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought season 6 of Archer. Been laughing my ass off. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Vikings.

Pretty interesting, seeing how Mount & Blade Warbands Viking Conquest expansion deals directly with sons of Ragnar.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc