What is your "go to" alcoholic drink?

Th3_Crusader

How about up all night till 12 AM next day, all the while absolutely shitfaced. Heart ran at over 150BPM and I couldn't sense my pulse.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

There are no words to describe original 4loko. That shit was bananas

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

At 150 lb I actually drank a two 6 of Smirnoff Vodka. It knocked me out as I drank it very quickly, woke up in the wee hours and started puking on the floor. I guess that mightve been alcohol poisoning? Any how, I dont really drink anymore. Unless its beer. ;)

• 1 month later...

I've been digging beer lately. Bud Light Apple or Richards. Besides that, Gin&Lemonade is quite good for the summer time :)

Bud Light Apple is surprisingly good, it tastes like a less bitter cider. Couldn't drink a ton of it but it's good for beer pong.

I started using Untappd recently.  I'm not so good at remembering to use it, since I'm still not used to having a smart phone and usually if I'm drinking it's a social thing with friends and I try to stay off of my phone anyways.  But I'm hopefully going to start cataloging all the beer I drink so I can have a comprehensive list.  I'm not super about ranking out of 5 stars so I'll probably just throw some comments in about what I thought.

So if I actually follow through, maybe I'll throw some favorites in here once in a while.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• 3 months later...

Linenkuegal pumpkin tastes like a pumpkin spice latte. Thumbs. Up.

• 6 months later...

I like bud light lime, but the Rita series makes me gag. It's like drinking alcoholic sugar

I like Not Your Father's Rootbeer quite a bit in terms of sweeter drinks.  But like, maybe 2 in a night at most.  I've heard their ginger ale is disgusting though.  I've seen a lot of "hard soda" pop up in the past year or two.  I've only had other hard rootbeers, NYF is the best I've had so far.

New brewery opened up near me a while ago, they had this fantastic Coffee-maple-honey oatmeal stout.  Normally it's just a honey oatmeal, but this was a special version I guess.  Anyways, absolutely delicious.  I've been trying out sours more now, after an initial dislike I think I'm growing fonder. Gose are pretty tasty.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Not your father's root beer was good the first time i had it but from the second time onward it's always just tasted like snow cone syrup lol. I don't really mess with coolers, closest thing I'll get to that is hard cider but I still greatly prefer beer or cocktails generally.

I've been experimenting with mixed drinks with various flavors of schnapps. My favorite so far is butterscotch flavored schnapps mixed with hard cider. Tastes like an alcoholic candy apple and I love it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg