• 2 months later...

Im baaack, with alot of bossing pictures.. which arent all of them cause i didn't bother to start screenshotting them quite sometime after.

Well i'm probbaly going to start blogging again, and maybe mix this blog with my DIY account in it too since i dont want to manage two blogs..

Here we go!

qzsGCew.jpg

QIgw1f3.png

vXPm2nh.jpg

Px9v3qQ.jpg

zgxzZ3C.jpg

PmPuYPN.jpg

6hUIqir.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

Got down to some questing today, world wakes was alot easier then I thought it was. Now I'm going to start questing for the extra rewards for WWQ. 
Bought enough living minerals for 99 fishing, only costing me 7m or so.

j4aUENb.jpg

Dk8gmuE.png

o21igTg.png

IRym6hr.png

Runescape is a haven..

Well finally gave in, and tried to solo araxxor.. it sent me pretty much broke so im contemplating stopping skilling and just trying to get that kill. I keep getting so close! but when araxxis acidic shit comes out, i freak out. any tips please? :)

qENRnB9.jpg

VW0c9e0.jpg

Runescape is a haven..

For p4, you can use Deadshot at ~26k lp or (better to do) use Swiftness around 50k and then use Unload while still under swift. Dodging the acid is just moving a square or 2, don't panic run - let it hit you once and then move.

• 1 month later...

Well i'm back to blogging now, I haven't been doing too much on my account lately other then the quest grinding, went from 150 qp to 217 now.
I didn't screenshot most of them but i got my rss feed off the adv log so hopefully thats good enough.

My main goal is to get While Guthix Sleeps (WGS) completed and Ritual of the Mahjarrat (ROTM) done for the Glacor and TD's unlocks. 

I'll also be grinding my nubby skills that i never wanted to grind as i realised bossing was no longer fun for me anymore and i kinda weirdly do get entertainment from this.. so this is the first post in awhile, pree shitty english i'll admit but hope you like!

8DyH6i3.png

oDH99IA.png

nNhD4hB.png

0PNiBJ5.png

I also got my first MTK yield, which was kinda cool too. :) 

vBDaw2B.png

Runescape is a haven..

Been doing alot of skilling recently, hit 2.4k total. :)

also got my very first lucky item ever from treasure hunter, of course i cashed it in..

FrAMe0p.png?1

zmr6sao.png?1

Co6tAbg.jpg?1

PUe6q1n.png?1

hUIwUas.jpg?1

gS7AecZ.jpg?1

1K03oNO.png?1

7prqybu.png

I'll get back around to finishing off my questing soon, perhaps sometime this week. :)

Runescape is a haven..

• 3 weeks later...

Huge load of updates that i've just been storing, really couldnt be bothered posting them before but now i will. :)

Missing a ton of screenies by the way but i got most

This one was 20m attack exp and bcp drop same kill so i thought that was kinda cool.
YJtpJVD.jpg

[spoiler=Leveels]wINABgA.jpg
Oo1j2PK.jpg
DTNhpyC.jpg
y4sYZQ2.jpg
LJWf6PM.jpg

GHo02nd.jpg
EUdSwtb.png
There were more screenshots of levels but I have too many screenshots i didn't know what i've already uploaded.

EMi6VGk.jpg
HY3gNev.png
PTqFR9c.png
Mzz9wzQ.png
0ecaKQt.jpg
y22kr3w.png
bbY2jHf.png
qbSu9kz.png
QLUOyNd.png?1

Runescape is a haven..

• 1 year later...

Progress from today:

Well below is most of the progress I've made today on my account

Tomorrow I plan to be doing easy varrock tasks tomorrow for edgeville furnace for easy smithing then after that I might go to temple trekking for some bowstrings for fletching then try my luck at 3 clues i've got in the bank :)

B9g7DU3.png

Runescape is a haven..