Do any of you guys play old school for

Low Levelled

Any reason other than nostalgia? Was asked why I play osrs the other day and nostalgia was all I could think of.. but I feel like there's something other than that.

Side note, I've noticed a greater percentage of total players on old school lately.. I think.

Combat System that´s actually functioning properly, no insane luck factor and certainly no EoC!

Other then that, PKing, Skilling is actually rewarding, no easyscaping and nostalgia aswell ofcourse.

I also like how players can create their own oppurtunities in OSRS due to the lack of the Grand Exchange.

Well, Zybez did slightly ruin that but it's still better then what RS3 has to offer.

Friendship - Honour - Victory

58dd8b2b.gif

Marc| @TishIRC

Vorn @Quakenet

GP actually has value, the 'real' RS combat system, the fixed screen, the simplicity, the fact that I know more or less everything about the game, the fact that I can actually move up in the hiscores if I put some effort in and also, because this is how I see Runescape in my mind. This is what I remember playing and loving, this is what pulled me in, and I love that I have the opportunity to return to 'my' Runescape.

.. so yeah, mostly nostalgia, I guess. 

• Like 1

My first (unfinished) website: www.high-mind.com
I only play Old School RS. I buy/sell a lot of seeds; add me if you're interested.

OS RSN: Jordxx

My CML: http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/track.php?user=jordxx (Click 'update')

Yes, I play it because I don't understand RS3 ;-; I like the old fixed window. And they forcefully took it from me!..

You could spend 5 minutes figuring out how to clone it with the interface - It may even be one of the presets you can change to.

Vmser.png