[Video] Runescape Money Making Guide (Really fast)

kidfromlt

wrong forum

About the guide : Way too much time spent on the screen that says I  need gold bars. On top of that making gold bars into necklaces is terrible for both crafting experience and also for money. You'll make 1 necklace every 1.8 seconds (seemed like 3 ticks to me, I didn't make the vid quality better than the default) which means you do an inventory in 50.4 seconds for 560 xp and 2.5 k cash. Lets say its close to 30 seconds for banking plus the odd extra tick for an even 1:21 per inventory you can get 44.44 repeating inventories done in an hour for less than 25 k xp/hr and a little over 110 k cash per hour. 

For F2P this might be worth doing, idk, I haven't played f2p in 8 years. For members though this is probably one of the bottom 3 ways to make money and/or get craft exp.

EDIT

But if you find this fun I encourage you to continue doing it because this is a game and that's what games are for.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Thank you for taking the time to make a guide. This may just be a good way to make money for low level F2P:ers. I am sure this knowledge will be valuable to new players (not all these efficiencyscapers though who seem to fill this place nowadays ;) ).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to make a guide. This may just be a good way to make money for low level F2P:ers. I am sure this knowledge will be valuable to new players (not all these efficiencyscapers though who seem to fill this place nowadays ;) ).

Is it really an efficiency issue when the title of the guide states that this is "really fast" in terms of money making? It objectively is not a fast way to make money...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword