Goals, Achievements and Everything in Between!

bf4933e6d7b043e1b8757f73b1120bfb.png

Going to finish off the task in an hour or so because I feel a bit tired or something.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

wao.

such blawg.

muc lvl.

namesharer.

gz.     

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 8 months later...

I'm back.  :) 

I will be updating this thread as much as possible because I'm playing pretty much everyday.

At the moment, I'm very close to 99 construction and already have the bonus experience for it.  I should get 99 Construction today and then move on from there. 

This thread also gives me quite an insight on how much I've grown over the past nine months.  I have gained seven 99s (well, when I get construction later tomorrow) and have leveled up 245 times.

I won't rule out getting max levels by next spring, but I do have thieving, hunter and dungeoneering left, which I need to find a way around levelling efficiently as possible.

Eejits.png

3374a6d123fe271a5a49041c5eec3b98.png

Party at my hous- oh wait, I have nothing but a gilded altar.  :lol:

99 in ~5 hours.

Eejits.png

f306cd6fbf2979d2d7cbd275864ea330.png

#15.  :)

I'm not sure what I want to do next. 

I thought about maybe maxing combats THEN going for the slow 99s.  It would make sense since I have a primal rapier bound.  I could then finish off the slow 99s and it would give me a good idea of when I would be able to max.

But at the same time, I want to create a wish list of unlockables that I want to achieve the best possible gaming experience - like Curses, Tormented Demons, Glacors, Elf City (duh!), Sixth-Age Circuit, Dragon Rider amulet, etc.  etc. 

I also want to learn how to at least effectively kill the Queen Black Dragon because I am awful at boss hunting altogether.  I have horrible patience and the last time I did it, I failed miserable, albeit with rather average t80 magic gear.

For now though, I'm probably going to go sleep.  I have a long week ahead of me.

Eejits.png

95eb1aa7933bddaf4726d6d070c1b9fb.png

Decided to do daily abyssal demon tasks just to level up melees a little.  Not really playing that much because of work, but one task a day should build up over time.

Eejits.png

99647f844e49f73fe4dd7231d47a1e25.png

d003715126ea7a869f2235923511576e.png

Got lazy and levelled up the last 40k or so exp from both with training dummies.  I have a crap tonne of those and I might use them to use up my bonus exp in attack and strength.  

Eejits.png

baa97ee67e3975826532280b74f5303a.png

Got this probably earlier today when I was just starting to do my slayer task, lol.

Figuring out what I want to do and the idea of getting 200M woodcutting experience is coming up again.   It has been a goal of mine for the longest time and if I actually stayed dedicated to it, I could end up getting it, or at least level 120.

I'm nearly 29 million experience right now and the method I would probably get it at is teaks in ape atoll.   I will need to prepare a lot first to get the best exp rates (over 100k p/h which is around what I was getting at Crystal Trees), which includes getting the lumberjack outfit and maybe some juju woodcutting potions.

I don't know, I remember reading Minergoo's blog and he seemed to fair well with just beaver, urns and the lumberjack outfit, so I might not really need the woodcutting potions.

• Like 1

Eejits.png

ca70328f81043e18fa4a31c3135f5f6c.png

It's a shame that I need Hunter and Mining for the Gatherers one.  It looks superb.

Eejits.png

fdba4f08180c864290ad17679a4f0bf6.png

To coincide with the awesome update where Abyssal Titans now carry 20 pure essence as a beast of burden...

Eejits.png

Before I start my four night shifts for the week, I would like to mention that this update has amazing potential for me.

I love runecrafting and altar running because it does make a really decent amount of gp.  But now with  the addition of this update, there are so many factors that make it beneficial  that it's so much worth it.

I'm going to test ZMI Altar running at one point to see how much exp I can get in an hour - it was ~75k exp/h before massive pouches and this update, so I wonder what it will be like now.

Eejits.png

e45698bbca6f3f39f8be9043fcc239e2.png

It's time.

My main aim is to get 10k ess a day done on the busy days and as much as possible on my off days.

Eejits.png