IAmA Stormy Day - Construct

Pole (Melee)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which method should I use to finish melee?

• General Graardor (450k?)
    • Airuts (350k + prayer?)
    • Orks (40-hour afk sessions)
    • HMDG (old efficient) reborn warriors huehue too much xp
    • Cauldron (old efficient)
    • Buy spins for training dummies
    • Slayer (pls no)
    • Other? Reply.

Hahahah sadly no boots today so i guess it all cancelled out =[. Drop tab slowly building up more.

Updated for 1/25. Hmm did a few hours of glacors today, though took a break to do some mass nex/kk/corp/whatever. Nothing from kk, but did get a vrobe drop from nex, which was pretty nice. 

Also more importantly, I got my completionist cape back after 3 tries at getting that vorago song lol. And only one of the failures was my fault!

Anyways, a decent amount of xp today. Satisfactory.

Yeah. Not even mad. [bleep] you guys are beyond shit.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

pls bxp i already added you to my list of mad ppl.

Nah i dont actually do vorago, maybe in 4 years when primacy can actually enter the boss huehue.

Updated for 1/28. Decent xp today, also did some pyramid plunder, which just reinforced the fact that i absolutely despise pyramid plunder. Anyways, Glaivens after a long dry streak was a nice surprise. Above 600 shards now whee. gainzzz. 

6Crx3.jpg

Also made ~20m today buying 120 divine shards 300k each. Funny thing was 114 of them bought instantly lol. Easiest profit of my life. Did similar things with dryg longsword (~3M) and ohl (~7m). Nice because all the shard buys were instant. Not even mad lol. 

I think these days, my only real expenses at glacors are prayer pots, gear repair, and fire runes. (I go through bloods super slow because i pick up blood drops). Making consistent daily profits with merching keystones/90weap/90gear/scrimshaws(huehue toptrol). Maybe I'll even be able to afford seis before i get to 200m@@

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Did some KK with mad ppl today. Less than half the drops were sharks, which was very surprising lol. Then we got this which was a nice surprise.

:D 6Dk8o.png

Sold at 40350k i think.

Was thinking of doing a glacor guide sometime, probably when i get to 100m or so. 

Tried using cstaff instead of wandbook today. Was getting ~9.2 kills per dose compared to ~9.4-9.5 with wandbook. So, esentially, no difference. I found this to be very interesting, because I always thought wandbook would be so much better. Meh, video of cstaff sometime in the future. Mistakes are much more punishing when you have staff though. Also with staff, you actually have a net gain of runes lol.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Hahaha yeah deo/mish have been wondering how to do glacs for a while now. Welp. All guide help is appreciated as are donations.

Updated for today

No xp gains today, only did like 40 mins of glacs today with cstaff as a proof of concept. 40 min trip only because deo made me hold avatar and had not enough room in inventory for full trip welp. Other gains are probably from KK.

welpwelpwelpmishwelp

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Tim you made the poll wrong. You can select as many results as you want to. Also you didn't make the vote public. b&

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

hahaha nah im bad but not thattt bad

Updated for 1/30. No good drops today, but decent xp, so its all good. Also started buying earth talismans and steel plates for summ. Currently have offers in for 20k earth tal, 22k steel plate. 

More glacors tomorrow ofc. 

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Welllp. updated for the last day of january. A fairly good month, got a good amount of xp.

6FUOc.png

Today only did 2.33 hrs of glacs or so. A ragefire boots drop was a nice surprise near the end. 

6FUBm.jpg

Accepting all donations of earth/steel.

Also started buying raw summer pies and ascension fragments. One of these days my lowest 2 skills will no longer be fletch and cook. @@@ <_<

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png