enchanting big problem

lawsilk1

why does jagex have us enchant air orbs to be attack by that purple clan which I can not understand level 200 killing for 36k and why jagex allow them to attack people with no armour that needs to change jagex be fair u die everytime out there and with this claqn they r doing it all the time 2 always together to kill. Please fix it

It doesn't really need to change the wilderness is supposed to be a dangerous place and it is your job to ensure you survive if you wish to use it.

Plus let us not forget pking is pretty much entirely dead in rs atm so the odds of actually running into anyone, especially in the underground route to the air obelisk is almost zero, and it is low enough level wilderness that you can teleport out.

If you are continually running in to a clan you could use another server, odds are you are on their homeworld and thus continually seeing them whilst all other worlds are empty.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 8 months later...

It's not in the wilderness because they ran out of room to put it somewhere else, it's there so it's a challenge. This is just like when people used to complain about abyss pkers on these forums, and that there should be non pking worlds for it. WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.