Frost Dragons in Daemonheim

Youmu

Seriously, what the hell is up with this task?

First of all, frost dragons are way too rare in medium solos.

Secondly, you aren't even guaranteed to have an altar spawn in the same dungeon as you.

I'm stuck on this task because the game just won't spawn a frost dragon for me to kill. Luck-based tasks OTL

• Like 1

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Indeed it is a pita, but hey atleast frozen floors aren't too bad to clear in c6 solo and it is very rare to not get an altar somewhere in a floor, or atleast the items to build one in the home room.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lol i was stuck at this task for a solid 4 rounds thru 1-11 i did and on my first round i got it on floor 8 :p...also i know an individual who still havent gotten it and thats the only thing she need to get compy and she been tryin it since the start of this year. So its very luck dependent :(

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Took me 1 floor...

Also it's easy if you have a friend start a hard mode frozen with you and RQ.

Have you (or someone you know) personally tried this? I have doubts as hard mode forces a 2:2. And I'm not exactly sure how quitting a dungeon works in terms of floor difficulty.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You can die as much as you like, and besides, you can solo 5:5 hard mode gds as well, it just takes a little while longer and you need your prayer. The main thing I doubt works is the 2:2 thing.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

^ Mmm I'd doubt it'd allow the task to complete in In any difficulty beyond 1:1 since 1:1 difficulty is the obvious parameter to measure to check for it being a solo floor and thus allowing the task, to be completed on a solo floor, to complete.

I mean even if you finish a 2:2 on your own its not a solo floor as such because it was built for a team.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Took me 1 floor...

Also it's easy if you have a friend start a hard mode frozen with you and RQ.

Have you (or someone you know) personally tried this? I have doubts as hard mode forces a 2:2. And I'm not exactly sure how quitting a dungeon works in terms of floor difficulty.

Ah, my bad. Forgot the task requires a solo dungeon.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

• 7 months later...