The Start! (round 2)

Major Goals

Have fun

Minor Goals

Get started (will update as I go)

Stats at the start

CaAo8ml.png

(Bio: to do)

For new introductions to any one who has not seen my last blog (im just going on since it was an ironman) I am 23, work full time in a grocery store. I have played rs on and off since 2005/6. My main is ~1800rs3 total/~1500osrs which I do not play due to no reason in particular. I love grinding from time to time. My other iron man was was making progress. 

I plan on afking this account for the most part and have no idea how I will get money. I will maybe do the steel plate bodies in wilderness. I don't think I will use the looting bag as much and plan out skilling should be a challenge. I'm not setting any long term goals this time and just playing to have fun. x months late but oh well :P

Well I worked 12 am to 11 pm this morning and need to go crash so no more OSRS for me. I'm grinding out easy quests for the time. I was semi afking combat while doing some stuff on the computer before going back to bed. Gained some attack levels in an hour and some hp, tonight after work I plan on going back at RS hard.

AGZJf8k.png

So yesterday I did a mass round of questing before work and I'm doing the same before work tonight. 

Quests I did where:

• Knights Sword - I mined my own iron ore for the 2 iron bars instead of walking to level 18 wildy spawn. I got 600+ bronze knives out it so range gains!

ihY8Cex.pngHviLFvg.png

• Recruitment Drive - This one took multiple attempts and I missed the screen shot for the actual quest but got the stat upgrades.

This came with 4-10 Herblore (first 4 from the first Druidic Ritual)

1-9 agility, I will at least go for 30+ for grand tree this weekend. 70+ is on my big todo list in the next 2 weeks.

x-14 prayer. 1-2 Prayer was from reg bones off seagulls at the start of the account. The restless ghost got me some more, while x-14 came from this quest

WyAIAlQ.png8RZXKZw.png2wx1gpd.png

Biggest gains is the ability to use initiate armor from this quest, thats why I knocked it out first

• Vampire Slayer - I tried this with a stell scimy and had to bail, again with a mith scimy after grinding 20 attack for an hour and had to bail again. Ended up buying some runes and just earth blasted him down. This is fine since I needed earth strike for Fight Arena, Grand tree and other safespotable quest bosses.

I got 15-26 attack from grinding on goblins to the actual quest rewards so Waterfall will be pushing me closer to 40 for that rune scimy that will come from Fire Giants.

6aOSYI1.pngZ9GWCRW.png

I'm skipping the grinding on goblins screen shots because I dont want to just spam low level pics like that when you can see I got 26 after this quest.

I managed to finally get 1 bead as well!

PWu6j1F.png

Also managed to get some fishing up, I will go for 20 in my free time this week and then fly fish to 50. This should give me enough food till I need higher fishing for quests. This came with some cooking exp and firemacking.

PtCKBQG.pngSJ3I74K.pngUVDY0Fu.pngBsLP4pY.pngMwvuhTi.png

I get 3 days off later this week and will clean up the text in the first post. Interesting little tidbit I learned: You can't bind snipping tool to the razor naga as a program to open :(

Nice Progress.

Ahh thx! Welp time for a big ole update this probably is going to take way to long to type up but... HERE IT GOES

I got this while I was grinding goblin mails for goblin diplomacy

aRc73BE.png

I pretty much quested all day before work but ran out of time before I could make this post.

dLBvqy0.pngoiiI5mN.png

3WTAh2M.png

fPRE2jX.png

qJaxjEm.pngYIX3nAu.png

8AjB2T3.png

I decided to do fishing contest since I was pretty much done with the easy Ardy quests and these are all just done in time order. It was at this point I decided to afk fishing and get some fish to raise my cat for deaths. Normally I despised rasing a cat in RS but doing this DIY challenge it was actually really fun.

1UbyAzE.pngP72XIvV.pngB6Uk0hB.png8JJBAXp.png60e9OLZ.pnghXBG7OW.pngfkKx1yN.png

Here is when I got home from work, but hey I'm here typing this update now so I will tack it on this one. I'm still playing more tonight so I will have another post later this morning in the early am. Working graveyards gives you a weird sleep schedule.

1o1v7Fa.pngyC0Rt8D.png

m0DFyPm.png6m9Hb2e.png

Now the real reason I made this post mid scaping. I figured out a system to keep tabs on all pics worthy of going into the blog. Well time for a cup of coffee and to go back to the ole grind on questing. I'm still trying to figure out the formating here as I go so I'm open to suggestions.

NPQfSNC.png

Update time. I did some more questing today before I take a nap for work, and I'm just going to jump right into it.

Side note: I've died twice now to the black demon for grandtree quest :D!

I need to just do some fletching for money to get better runes other than earth strike I think. The bat keeps going aggressive on me in the tunnel, so I will train magic/hp up so I can not get 1 shot by the demon. Minor Goals when I come back are to do waterfall, tree gnome village, thieve a few bit of cakes; all of which are on my immediate to do list. Now into the pics.

X4Eh8CH.pngRIlBh5P.png

All the following levels are from safespotting the quest bosses.

coDFNhi.png5pfIISs.pngiRVg7yP.png

h3v7dVb.pnguikzFOM.pnghE1uHwP.png1zFKXhf.pngAvta5oC.png0RVZadS.pngsrr6d60.png

Some how I missed the screenshot of actually getting the drop but here is a 2nd bead down for Imp Catcher 2 more to go. No duplicates so far at least.

ProGzuv.png

FpDY5eL.pngI went from 10-25 agility for Grand Tree quest. I decided to to not include all screen shots since the levels where so quick and it wasn't leveled during a quest like the mage levels before.

So here I am at the final boss for Grand tree and just need to take some armor for the level 26 bat in the tunnel, or better runes. I will just revisit this quest after I unlock spirit tree's from The gnome quest. I got the following levels during the first attempt at the boss, the second attempt I lost all my bronze knives. I took to many because its a black demon and I have only 1 range and they are bronze knives.

khtrm0f.pngJy03q12.png

Either way I need a break for now after 8 hours of scapping off/on with dieing and losing my cat. Off to sleep before work and then 3 days off to grind out these quests or basic skills.

I woke up way to early from my nap in a pile of sweat so I decided to hope back on and finished the Grand Tree quest. Got 25 magic and 21 Hp as well as the quest rewards. I have the gliders done know to unlock the trees and camelot teleport then I will be ready to do clue scrolls easier (watchtower to come later)

GnSfjEt.pngFjCkNTm.pngHNityAX.png

mrVr2vC.png?1ih10Tfi.png?1

I got up around noon from a 4 hour power nap and quested/skilled while I could. I got my letter of applications to the right professors and can pick them up tomorrow for grad school in the summer. Onto the progress! I will be skpping some levels and just going to the last one achieved since there all lower 20's

TphHeTa.pngQqlP0xy.pngI had to get some food for waterfall so I just fished for a few hundred feathers and cooked them

Oao3Hug.pngk7SPd2Q.pngBHfrmjX.png

I had found a red bead on my way to waterfall, blocking out the names cause I don't have permission to post em, just out of common courtesy. The CC is a streamer's who is doing a DIY account too.

duMLdgj.png

I hunted for a rune Scim drop for 400 earth strike casts but no luck I also dumped my last bit of cash into 8 nature runes for low alch but alas nothing worth alching yet. I have some money ideas to do tonight.

bhO41co.pngGGPEKDy.png

I wanted cakes and need cash so I thieved a bit so I could watch some videos and just click in the same spot. I had to get 25 anyway for digsite. Also at this point I got a new cat to replace the one that died. I REALLY want to get magic to 58 for teleporting around but need cash for law runes first.

DzUSbUE.png6TSC3Ut.pngMHXdFKv.png These cakes are for agility at monkey bars or barb. I also got some silk to sell back to vendor tonight.

That's it for now I just got home from campus to hope back on and do digsite quest and elemental work shop I/II more updates to come I hope!

Love the updates, you have the right idea with questing!

Thx! I really decided to quest just like i did on OSRS release, kinda not enjoying some quests (digsite I'm looking at you) but thats just life.

So I'm going to make this post over the course of a few hours without editing one post 10x times. I'll write down notes that come to mind through out it. Just trying to find different blogging styles that fits for me.

x88hvQf.png

I then jumped right into the holy grail quest for def exp and prayer. I decided to mage the boss but that was just wasting precious runes so I just flenched hit it by attacking and running back the tick the damage landed. I lost the screen shot for 24 hp and 32 str because I had to move during combat.

1Oxf0pH.pngORG4VWA.pngcOLDHwr.png

Tonight I plan keep questing then I will grind out big bones for 43 prayer via ecto method, because I still need to do

• MM
  • Ghost ahoy
  • Tree gnome village
  • priest in peril 
  • Lost city
  • Fairy tale 1/start 2
  • Witches house (How did i skip this one so far?)
  • Ele work shop 1/2 for clues

It's at this point halfway through Holy grail I'm tired of walking every where and deciding I might go get fletching up instead of questing for runes to 45 magic. I don't want to do the lava maze steel plate bodies looting method as I find it not in the DIY challenge mindset now that the 30 second login timer is removed. But this reminds me the whole reason I'm not fletching is so I can go to the enchanted valley for a rune axe drop. I might have to runecraft before I get access to banshees for pure ess drops. /rant Rambling over back to holy grail.

REK6acC.pngo3lmCfo.png7hzFI5B.png

Onto another quest and i choose witches house because I can take the underground pass to trav from catherby.... AND its done! (took 20 mins or so) I did this quest in an iron chain/platelegs and using excalibur with herring and trout as my food.

fUvSfBg.pngntFIlSv.png(43 combat now woot)

Onto the next quest which should be elemental work shop for the crafting exp for creature of fenkenstrain (the ring is useful for boat trips). Digsite gave me the mining for coal so I wont have to thieve ham's for coal. And this quest forces me to do priest in peril. Also grabbing boots of lightness while its on my mind!

bnxGV0l.pngmpp5GOC.png

While mining for coal my cat become overgrown so I traded in the flea bag for a new one and I don't even have 100 gp for a new cat :(

2H1fECC.png

Now I have to do bow string for 8 crafting levels so wont take long and run to Al'kahard for crafting supplies for Elemental work shop 1/2. I will loot in tree gnome near the bank and craft in lumby. I have access to the gliders so traveling is easy and lumby teleport if home is still on cooldown. I'll be picking up a cow hide for a soft leather too while in the desert. 

Update:

Change of plans I'm done questing for the night and just going to pick/string 5k flax into bow strings to afk with. I will need cash at some point so I can camp for rune scim drop anyway so time to fletch for arrows/bows/cash.

nNTqUHs.png

So my finger hurts from clicking this much, I am using the gnome tree spawn. Might cut it short as 3.5k maple longs will alch nicely, as I will not be wasting the bowstrings on willow logs!

Edit: Don't want to bump the thread to often on easy gains but this is the final count and I'm going to sit here and spin this all in one sitting before bed

FQ4Q34F.pngsee you all in a few hours.... /wrist. Should leave me at 45 crafting so I wont be screening every level till the last one; however, I may miss it :)

Well computer updated and I didn't postpone it and lost the last post time to rewrite it the best I can - I did rearange my room for an hour just to put everything back which wasn't fun.

(Note here: this post is done over the course of a few hours so if I flip flop around thats why! I am trying to add more text to give the blog more TLC.)

I decided to only string 1k flax last night and got some sleep because I had to get some paper work done from my school to apply for the graduate program. I lost a nicely typed paragraph here and forgot the contents so Imma just jump into the updates for today or this session of sitting down. Update time:

VIYupKb.png I missed the screenshot for 40 due to touchpad :(Y324GWH.png924ulWz.pngnnQicjR.pngahYR3Xp.pnglLes81P.pngf9wEbbP.png

I dropped 3 for random event gems/

Traded in cat number 2 and figured out it can be a regular cat that should speed up the death rune collection a bit.

uZIjhU4.png

Back to questing I go!

z6zy5p1.pngCIQShrz.pngiB5EV3Y.png

3aLGhWu.pngi0muhMW.pngC6GSQUV.png

Here is my options now that I had some thought into it, get up to steel plates from smithing in 11 more levels and wouldn't take but a few hours to get that high of a level or work on this skillUDk14gI.png, I will just keep debating it as I go into a BIG questing spree tonight to just get them out of the way.

Quests to do:

• Ecto arc
  • Fairy Ring Arc
  • Tree Gnome Village

Either way, back to questing! (and skilling for the right quests)

hhR7y7t.png

Got this while getting tockens for Ghost Ahoy

vSr1j4k.png

Mid way through ghost ahoy my kitten turned into a cat so I got more deaths~! and found my 4th bead! (and picked up a kitten). Down to 3 stupid laws now :(

VkYctHq.pngMCUptzB.pngXtJlJgc.png

Finally finished this walkfest

q1Bh94G.pngJylU7SD.png

Using a steel axe I got from a drop I did some wc for lost city after natures spirit I guess. First gotta make that silver sickle then onto natures spirit/lost city.

Morning update, went to bed with laptop to cut/feltch with and planned out my course of action form here. For cash you really have 4 lategame options:

• Slayer/Clues for alch
  • Smithing
  • Hunter for alch
  • Fletching

I will be SKIPPING hunting rune scimitar that I see everyone in my iron man cc I'e been chilling in waste precious starting money for. Yes we all need 55 magic for alch (or wizard mindbomb). So I'm just going to get the money for a rune longsword, its not that to far off and I won't be wasting runes on. One fellow DIY account has wasted 10k fire strikes. You can argue you need the hp or magic levels but I could be superheating or slaying with the casts. So my course of action are to do this:

Rm63L5u.pngqnXgD3j.png

I did trade in another cat last night number 4!

5QgmjJP.png

I'm going to buy a rune longsword and then go for dragon long until I get MM done. I hope the fairy tale 1 3 item set is forgiving to me!

Side note I wont be playing much tomorrow I work tonight and the next night Breakfeast is done so back to updating!

Lost city is done!

4qWfQ36.png

CAT PLZZZZZZ D:

RI6DXs6.pnghnOYX5W.pngGuess who forgot laws!!!! So I afked for 16 mins

While I have 15 mins to sip my coffee soda (because I need to nap before work at midnight :p), my current plans this week after I'm done with all this stupid questing. Wondering if I should add a weekly goal stub to the front post?

• 50+agility. While 31 is doing me fine I do want to do underpass for the first time and I enjoy having 70+ for blue dragons.
  • 50+ cooking/fishing for food
  • Up to maple long bows for cash
  • 43 prayer for MM

Will I get to all these goals? Probably not, but its good to have goals! I will be transitioning from doing 5+ quests a day to skilling or finally getting to start slayer. Well my 15 mins is up so back to no lifing.

uWHjV3o.png

With this quest done these are the items this game punished me with for Fairy Tale I and this is going to take a few hours to aquire the gem through either randoms or shilo gem mining or raredrop table

P2xOm8z.png

You all will get to see 38 fishing and either Shilo/Jungle Potion done or 75 thieving for gem stall. Edible Seaweed is from rock crabs so that is the easiest.

11 hour shift on 2 hours of work done, Time to afk mining while I do an update. I jumped right into the requirements for fairy tale 1 quest items I got assigned by the game. I really wanted to wait to have fairy tale I done before I did this post but I'm beat from work and won't be scaping that long today.

M4iae82.pngNPs8Lqk.pngRWf7dxN.png1P6jOqT.pngORyYTRy.pngYaSOQe9.png430AbMS.pngKE82SOL.pngoa2IhPr.png

I lost my cat due to my net going out and will acquire a new one here soon for free deaths. The way I see it its not that hard to do while playing and its in the iron man spirit. 

JFBC9pa.pngQWVAJiQ.png

wluJgEp.pngRdSLbOl.png I used the monkey bars under edgeville so lost the pic due to combat. This is a prereq. for Shilo Village Quest.

BVIfZQl.pngI need fish for the cat's and food for Shilo! Finally have some cooked salmon!

UroOHmZ.pngThis was done during the boss fight... I had to home tele once due to not enough food running past the undead ones. This is the third time I did this quest and hopefully the last. I looted the super antiposion 8 times near CW for the tribesmen.

hrk4uhz.pngTxkuoao.png

Bam here I am walking to the gem mine to grind out an uncut diamond... And you need 40 mining. Welp enough typing an update for today, going back to mining.

Plus side 93 Quest points!!!!

Redoing this post because I can play now. We decided to replace the back door with a swinging french door style and that took a few hours.

Found some free time to actually post here.

Had to get TLgDZjW.png to acquire the diamond and got it.

So here are my loots from rock crabs, this took A LONG time WfKwZaU.png Yes thats TWO caskets before the seaweed drop.

Here are all the 3 quest items attained for Fairy tale I hdWbHCy.png

On my way to the natures spirit a ghast took out my edible seaweed. I had to walk away for 5 mins out of anger >=(

LoU7rXQ.pngGot the sectures enchanted and then flinched tanglefoot for what seemed like hours about 15 mins really. Took 20ish cakes cause I kept running out of energy. He can be flinched by luring him into the most northwest path. Some times he will walk away and just run up and as the animation to hit him is going off, run back. I got the loot either way from him and finished the questjSpFNF8.png

C2B7tqa.png1UG4eU2.png

Got 33 magic from this.

I had been up for 20 hours and started to test twitch streaming, while I messed with that settings I went to the enchanted valley and used fire strike up to addy axe. I got 2 more and low alched them. This morning I am afk fletching to 60+ and woodcutting till maples. As I said a few days ago I'm just going to buy a rune long out of the champion guild and skip run scimitar hunting.

Note: This entire post was redone after a cup of coffee, caffeine addiction is real kids!

Been skilling all day, Got a rune axe n97nljG.png

I did my first clue and didn't paste it to imgur GF me. 8HAiz8p.png

Then I went to fire giants and died afking attacked wrong one and got dragged out of safespot, lost bank rebuilding now with willow long (u). Expect an update later tonight with high wood cutting and fletching.

Going to do Tree Gnome village and start on Hero's requirements. I will post an updated pic of stats tonight instead of spamming a billion pic's I think. My goals for tonight are Rune Scim, Rune Pick axe and Maple Longbows (u)

Streamed on twitch for first time yesterday and was funner than I expected, I might do that when I play. Here is the most basic update because I had to many things happen that I didn't screen shot. I did a lot of magic and fletching. I used my 500 death runes I had banked praying for a rune scim. I'm going to keep maging fire giants till 55 magic because I really need high alch. Going to knock the skill requirements out for Heroes today and tonight. Won't be on much before midnight, have plans to hangout with a coworker then I got called in early.

qVjmHkl.png

cY0BpbZ.pnguhcGNOC.png

Edit: got cat number 6 traded in and missed screeny :<

Its that time again. Yesterday after work I was leaving 5 hour late because 1 person called out on a hard truck forcing just three of us to do throw it. Back story with TL;DR: I have a math degree and attending grad school in the summer for the past 6 months I have been working part time at a grocery store over night as a stoker. We have a nightly quota of 50+ cases (boxes basically). Well we had a 1000 piece truck with 3 people. That's 7 hours of work each we got it done eventually.  Either way onto the updates!'

Afk smelting while typing this post! (#noxpwaste)

aXg9yO9.pngLamps op got 5 of them yesterday all going into attack for dragon weapons

mIJ2F33.pngS8f5mk3.png9pkuJYW.pngF7jzBB9.pngk3SzI7G.pngForgot to screen shot the total fish I think had about 1200 trout and 700 Salmon after all sad and done.

After so I went to chaos druids for 25 herblore, didn't get it but I did get a looting bag and some attack/str potions for slayer

uWEytSn.pngDOlPnjL.png

I could afford more casts than I realized and headed back to fire giants for the last time. That's what I told myself. I need 55 magic sooner or later for alching so I said the moment I get 55 magic I will just get 60 attack with Excalibur or rune long. But I got one anyway :)

hoNfJCT.png

Traded in cat number 76zbApV4.png

My first task is: mAYCo2J.png and I cannot melee them so I am making iron knives Hy4WSj3.png

sBVKeGj.png I used all the gold bars I got from quests, and tele grabbed two gold bars from varrock west bank...

JhiLE9D.pngPabdu8A.pngD6ESJWz.png7JlsdoO.png

I'm up to 50 magic now from super heating 138 iron bars but missed the screen shot due to muscle memory of super heating. 

Fun fact: this slayer task will be worth 6300ish slayer exp as my first task and will go from 9 to around 27?

Edit: Going to add this too since I gained a fair bit of levels.

y6uqEmu.png