17 March 2014 Mahjarrat Memories

Miss Lioness

Why does an in game wealth calculator seem like something that only people wanting to sell their account going to use?  Then I realized that was just the cynic in me.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

The new wealth elevator removed the ability to see the cash value on the items kept on death screen.....

Additionally it doesn't count gear that needs to be repaired.

Chatoics are worth 90k each.

Each pieces of fully repaired ports armor is ~55milion.

Div bxp outfit is 40k.

So basically the thing is kinda useless.

That makes it worse than useless if it removes the lost on death counter, because you could just withdraw whatever you wanted to check and then look there before...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Just did a bit of testing on vibrant vs incandescent wisps and the results are quite counter-intuitive.

At 99 Divination, and siphoning 250 memories from each source,

- 64 vibrant memories were enriched

- 92 incandescent memories were enriched

????

Bottom line is that it's faster to go to the poison wastes than MA to charge your engrammeter.

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Why did they make the chat box text smaller, but left all the other text in the game the same??

Don't they realize that every single time they change the font, it is a bad decision?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Hunting_Memories.png

I suddenly realize that Moia's ability is like divination, except instead of deriving memories from wisps, she's ripping them out of people's skulls, and she can do this because of her Mahjarrat blood.

8f14270694.jpg

Why does an in game wealth calculator seem like something that only people wanting to sell their account going to use?  Then I realized that was just the cynic in me.

The item discussion forum recently had an entry called "High end GP goals"

Acquaring vast amounts of wealth is as popular as XP it seems.

I'm also guilty of that :^$

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

The calculator is a fail and probably should've been tested with more items first.

Although I haven't done all the quests needed for the miniquest, I will make it a goal to get to it and to do it. Sure divination slows it down but it still looks like a good miniquest.

I hope this is a massive troll and that it is being used to destroy energy prices for a surprise release of Inventor in 2 weeks time. Alas, not a big fan of a "miniquest" taking this long, but w/e. I'll enjoy it and the 45 minute Grandmaster that follows no doubt.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Apparently if you bring the 6 barrow bobbleheads and Tiny Lucien together, the wights do a little taunting dance around him. "Guess who's got the Stone of Jas!"

Does anyone have the capability to confirm this? Hahaha.

• Like 4

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Finding someone to test that now.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I find it quite interesting that the mahjratt were essentially divided into 3 groups by Zaros

The Military Generals

The Priests

The Secret Police

And now here we are thousands of years later - the priests are zarosian, the generals are zamorakian and the secret police are questionable and secretive

In some ways that is sort of cool, but in others it seems a bit to cookie cutter neat

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So doesn't Azzanadra come off as flipping crazy in the worst possible way from his memory?

His memory is clearly of before he was trapped in the pyramid. Not during. If it were during, then I could see and understand the crazy. But before? Caray!!!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

So doesn't Azzanadra come off as flipping crazy in the worst possible way from his memory?

His memory is clearly of before he was trapped in the pyramid. Not during. If it were during, then I could see and understand the crazy. But before? Caray!!!

What I'm not sure of is whether he still has this mindset or not. Either way, I'm more wary of his true intentions now, and I also can't believe Sliske would, for one second, not know that Azzanadra was pretending Zaros was talking to him.

Sylpheed.png

What I'm not sure of is whether he still has this mindset or not. Either way, I'm more wary of his true intentions now, and I also can't believe Sliske would, for one second, not know that Azzanadra was pretending Zaros was talking to him.

Azzanadra comes off as crazy to you guys? He was just stepping up so that the empire wouldn't crumble.

• Like 2

it's less about what he did, and more about how it sounds after he started doing it, cause it sort of sounds like the same thing that happened to hreidmar

however, it still miiiiight be true if what you see if you back zaros in the meeting actually happened

what i'm more concerned about is that mahjarrat can only reproduce during an earthquake

i will not stop making jokes about that

anyway, looking forward to seeing how azzanadra and sliske argue with each other in the new quest

8f14270694.jpg

Azzanadra comes off as crazy to you guys? He was just stepping up so that the empire wouldn't crumble.

Except he started to believe his own lie. That's when you cross the line from normal to losing your shit.

Sylpheed.png

Apparently if you bring the 6 barrow bobbleheads and Tiny Lucien together, the wights do a little taunting dance around him. "Guess who's got the Stone of Jas!"

Does anyone have the capability to confirm this? Hahaha.

HLF Rumor.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

[hide]

so is tumeken dead??

This raises so many possibilities. Did amaskut go loco after he died, or before? If after, was it because the other gods refused to seek vengance against zaros and that's why she's going after them all. If in the desert quest we stop amascut does that mean the desert gods won't fight against zaros and just go for non intervention?

[/hide]

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!