Guest Livestream on the Tip.It Twitch Channel!

Ned

runeTipsTwitch.png
Click here to visit our channel!

Guest Livestreaming

With the opening of the Tip.It Twitch channel, we want to get right into involving our members! The Tip.It Staff will be livestreaming from time to time, but we would like to fill up the schedule with a wide variety of content. If you have experience with Twitch broadcasting and feel that you have something awesome you'd like to share with Tip.It and its users, then PM a completed form below to either or @Stev. If we like your guest stream concept, we'll add you to the schedule!

For first time guest streams, a staff member will have to be available during your time slot to make sure everything runs smoothly.

As with Tip.It Staff livestreams, all guest livestreams will be announced and promoted on the main website (www.tip.it). Streams can also be embedded on homepage news items, giving immediate and easy access to our site visitors. If you have any special events in mind, such as loot giveaways, be sure to let us know beforehand!

Application Form

Your RSN:
Link to your Twitch.tv profile:
Briefly summarize what you would like to broadcast on our channel (e.g. RS3 or OSRS, PvM, PvP, Skilling, Minigame, etc.):
Preferable time slots (if any):
Expected duration of your broadcast:

Livestream Calendar

After some more slots are filled, we will post a publicly view-able forum calendar, where everyone can see upcoming livestream events. The staff will edit this calendar accordingly.

Feel free to discuss or ask any questions in this topic. We look forward to working with you! :)
-The Tip.It Staff

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

• 2 weeks later...

What if i enjoy streaming something AFK like nightmare zone or fishing on one side, and a stream of another game like Bioshock or garrys mod on another

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• 7 months later...

What if i enjoy streaming something AFK like nightmare zone or fishing on one side, and a stream of another game like Bioshock or garrys mod on another

Probablly shouldn't stream on a runescape fansites twtich then. Afking whilst playing another game isnt actually playing the one you're afking

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, evamajlak said:

I think i might apply. Thanks for sharing this information. 

This hasn't really been used since 2014. Just make your own twitch account

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum