31 March 2014 - F2P HighScores

I wish they included inactive accounts on the hiscores. Maybe if they got at least one level 99 or something.

If it's too much for someone to log in every 90 days, they shouldn't be concerned about appearing on the high scores on an account that they don't play.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

^When I die, I intend to rise from the grave every 90 days so my zombified body can log into RS. Just saying.

The highscores aren't a memorial for the dead. But don't worry, you will still live on in my heart.

• Like 1

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I wish they included inactive accounts on the hiscores. Maybe if they got at least one level 99 or something.

If it's too much for someone to log in every 90 days, they shouldn't be concerned about appearing on the high scores on an account that they don't play.

You would think so.

However, I disagree!

I think that there's not that much of a point to the highscores if peoples' ranks are artificially inflated (or deflated? since the number is lower) just because some people don't play much anymore.

You would think so.

However, I disagree!

I think that there's not that much of a point to the highscores if peoples' ranks are artificially inflated (or deflated? since the number is lower) just because some people don't play much anymore.

Still in favor of "historic" high scores if rank is this much of an issue.

Exactly!

Have highscores that store ranks forever so that everyone's rank is "set in stone" (not exactly the right words to use here, but you know what I mean) and have a different highscores table that only shows active players.

They should have included high-level inactive F2Pers (i.e. those that are maxed and/or have a 200M EXP stat) - Kind of disappointed that I still don't get to see where I stand on the Hiscores. :c

Hardstylez.png

Everyone knows that their current ranks are artificially boosted, and I am yet to meet someone who'd rather have that than know where they really stand.

Exactly this. I remember when I broke 100k overall for the first time before all this removal from highscores shit and I was so excited. Then all of a sudden it was like 70k then 50k. And none of it has really felt the same.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items